Status: In Progress :)

Second Best - Hermione Granger's Twin

Chapter Seven - Sibling Rivalry-ish

ENJOY

:)

_________________

I woke up in the morning, smiling. I sat up and stretched. I tugged a brush through my fly away hair and got dressed. As I was about to leave I saw Hermione stir.

"Whes dif choo ged bhackk?" She said. Her morning voice was thick but I understood it.

"Late." I replied.

She sat up and looked over to my bed. Her eyes froze. I cocked my head. What was she looking at?

Hermione slid out of bed, walked over to my pillow and indicated to the flash of green sticking out. I obviously didn't do a very good job of hiding it in the dark. She tugged at it and gasped.

"Where did you get this Cassidy?"

"Why would you want to know?" I retorted, hoping she wouldn't look too hard.

"Cassidy Angeline Granger." She said menacingly. "Where. Did. You. Get. This. Scarf?" She demanded of me.

"None of your business."

She looked at the tiny tag on the lining of the scarf.

"D. Malfoy..." She read. Hermione's eyes narrowed. I saw her mouth 'D.Malfoy'.

"You got this off Malfoy, didn't you?"

"What has that got to do with anything?"

"How come you have this? Why have you got this, is more of the question."

"I was cold..." I mumbled.

"Pardon?"

"I was cold ok! I was cold so Malfoy gave me his scarf-"

"Why were you with him? Cassidy..."

"NO NO NO NO NO NO. NO THAT. No.No. Hermione, I cant. He is a Slytherin, plus he is a total prat..."

"Yes, and he is a stuck up, too good for himself, 'high ranked' pureblood. We have nothing to do with him, no matter what." Hermione rambled.

"He isn't that bad..." I mumbled, so quietly that I don't think Hermione heard. I reached out and snatched back Malfoy's scarf.

"H-h-he might want it back now." I whispered, knowing that I really did not want to give the green and silver scarf back...

"I would give it back to him if I were you."

"Yeah."

I folded the scarf and turned to walk out.

Hermione stopped me.

"Don't let me see you with Malfoy. Ever. Understand?"

"Uh huh..." I pulled my robes closer to me and walked out of my dorm, down the spiral staircase and into the common room. People kept giving me strange looks. Oh yeah, I was holding a Slytherin scarf...

I sped up and left the common room. Saturday today. I skipped breakfast, I wasn't hungry.

I would have to look for Malfoy myself.

I walked along corridor after corridor after corridor. It was hopeless.

I sat on a window ledge, looking out of the stained glass. I liked sitting on window ledges. It was my thinking spot.

"Granger, you can't sit there all day, don't you have homework to do?"

"What do you want Malfoy?" I asked, my voice dull.

"What's the matter?" Malfoy asked, his voice sympathetic.

"This definitely isn't like you." I replied.

"Yes, but what if you really didn't know me?" He said, raising his eyebrows and smirking.

I looked at him. Rain began to fall, I used that as an excuse to look away.

"Didn't you do enough for me yesterday?" I said, not making eye contact.

"Enough in your sense may be different to mine." Malfoy said, shooting that amazing smile.

"Still, you are doing too much as it is."

"What do you mean, I'm not doing anything."

I turned to look at him in the eye.

"You're doing something, you're here, when I'm a Gryffindor and you're a Slytherin, plus, I'm a Granger, a mudblood." I said, my voice as hard as I could make it.

"Granger, Granger, Granger...what has the world done to you?" Mafoy said, sitting down infront of me.

"Lots of things that don't matter, why?" I snapped.

I expected Malfoy to retaliate.

I half expected Malfoy to give me a tiny weeny incy smile or something.

I definitely didn't expect Malfoy to move closer.

Guess which one he did, A, B or C. Yes, C. What was this boy up to? Had someone jinxed him or something along the lines of that?

"It's going to be okay." He said before prising the scarf out of my gip and walking off, leaving me rather put out behind.

~~~~~~~~

I UPDATED! AT LONG LAST! TOOK A WHILE, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!

I hope you liked it :D

Vote, comment and maybe recomend???

~ Libby xoxox
♠ ♠ ♠
IT HAS BEEN LIKE 3 MONTHS SINCE I LAST UPDATED! LIKE, ASDFGHJKL I'M SORRY.
I hope you like it anyway :D
x