Status: "Finally, she's done..." "I know, right? It's so boring, I'm glad it's over!"

Indecision and a Chance to Restart

13 I'm Yours

Rise and shine, fuckers!" Jaime shouted into my room, startling both me and Tony awake. Although not so much me, since I had woken up about an hour ago and had been watching Tony while he slept soundly in my bed. Okay, not trying to be creepy, but the kid was fucking adorable when he slept. And I had an excuse, too. He was mine now.
"Jaime, do you ever shut up?" I whined as Vic came up behind him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Okay, ew.
"Nope, just ask your cuddle-buddy there." He giggled and pointed to Tony, who was looking at him with eyebrows raised.
Turning his attention toward me, Tony spoke. "Mikey, i'd appreciate if you'd move your arm so I could get up." He gestured towards my arm, which was wrapped around his waist, as if further making the point that he couldn't move unless I did. I shrugged and grinned.
"Maybe I don't wanna get up. Maybe I wanna stay here all day." I mumbled and Tony laughed softly.
"I know what you mean, I really do. But, we have things to go, places to see and people to do!" he chuckled at his misspoken saying.
"You do know that i'm not planning on doing anyone but you later," I said and gave him a suggestive wink. He blushed and tried to sit up, and I moved my arm so it would be easier for him.
"Seriously though, let's get up and stuff. I don't trust the two of them alone," he muttered under his breath. Frankly, I didn't either, but I also didn't care. Whatever happens happens, I just didn't want to be in the room when it did.
"Are you guys coming or what? Cover yourselves before I see something I don't want to," Vic called and flew, yes flew, into my room without a warning. I just sighed and Tony stood from the bed with his back to me.
"Oh, fuck," he mumbled and I stood up instantly. "What? What's up?" I asked and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Everything okay?" I said when he didn't respond.
"Yeah, I just don't have any clothes to wear today," he chuckled. I laughed, relieved that it wasn't something really serious, and kissed his cheek. "You worry me sometimes." I whispered in his ear.
"Can you drive me to my house and then I can get some stuff and everything?" he asked, turning his head to look at me.
"Yeah, I can do that." I smiled and let go of him. I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of jeans, throwing them over my boxers, and tossed a tank over to Tony, who looked a little lost.
"Wha?" he asked, confused.
"Well the one you're wearing is a little... dirty." I shrugged. "What do you mean?" he exclaimed and looked down at his shirt, which wasn't visibly dirty at all, but he had worn it all day yesterday anyways. I felt bad, okay.
"You wore it yesterday, just wear the one i'm giving you." I told him. He shrugged and lifted his off his body, and I took the opportunity to sneak a glance at him. The tattoos that littered his body just made him all the more beautiful, in my opinion.
"Stop staring, Mikey," Tony groaned and I lifted my eyes to his instantly. "What?" I said and tried to give my best puppy-dog face. "I wasn't doing anything wrong." He giggled and came over to me, kissing me softly on my nose. "Ew, you." I said and winked. He fake pouted and walked to the doorway of my room, winking at me before slipping out. I rolled my eyes at him and left my room to meet Vic and Jaime in the living room.
"So, any particular reason you interrupted us back there, or do you just like fucking around with me?" I said to Jaime. Vic said something about going to his room and Tony made a beeline for the bathroom.
"Mmm, well, I do like doing that, but we actually have stuff to do today. It's is our scheduled studio day!" he said with some enthusiasm, and I groaned. We had to spend all day recording songs for this new band thing, and I was really tired. I didn't wanna fuck around with my drums today, as weird as that sounds.
"I know, but the other bozo's wanna do this, so let's go get ready." he said.
"I heard that!" Vic shouted from his room and I couldn't stop the laugh that escaped my mouth. Of course, Vic heard that. Supersonic hearing belonged to that kid.
"'kay, fine. TONY!" I shouted and he walked out of the bathroom, hair newly brushed and everything.
"What the hell do you want, Mike?" he whined and came over to hug me around the waist.
"You, but that's another story. Let's go get your shit, okay?"
"Yeah, GUYS, WE'LL BE BACK." he yelled out to whoever was listening and we walked out the front door to my car, headed for Tony's house.
~
An hour later, after Tony insisted on packing every single thing he owned in a bag and some stuff for Jaime as well, we were finally back at my house, getting the other two and piling into Jaime's car, on our way to the studio. Their guitars and stuff were in the back, and apparently, Vic had brought my drums up earlier in the week. We were ready to go, fuck my life. I really wanted to stay home today, like that was ever gonna happen. Whatever. I climbed into the backseat, after Tony. Jaime was driving us although I don't know why, since he's been our chauffeur for the past 24 hours, but I wasn't going to complain, because there was no way anyone was gonna make me drive either.
We pulled up to the stupid place around 11 and the first thing I did was complain about how hungry I was.
"Vic seriously, I want food, I haven't eaten since yesterday's lunch!" I whined.
"Mike, just deal, okay? We'll eat like, after two songs."
"I can't wait that long, are you insane? I'll starve! Look at me, i'm a fucking stick! I won't last much longer!" I played around with him. I wanted to see how far I could push him before we just went home and Tony and I could spend a few hours with the bedroom door locked, or as I would tell Vic, to sleep. But Vic wasn't budging today.
"Mike, seriously, let's get through two songs and we'll eat in a little bit. Deal, bro." he finished and we went into the studio room, and began setting everything up. We had to record everything ourselves, no technician, which made turning the speakers and mic's on really difficult. Naturally, I was the one destined with the wonderful occupation of running back and forth to flip switches. That was my job for the entire studio time today, besides playing the drums, of course. I checked the clock, it was just after 11:30. I groaned. Only 7 1/2 more hours.
~
Two songs later, as promised, Vic asked everyone what they wanted. I had laid down on the floor just before, partly in protest of the recording session, and partly cause sitting was too much effort at the present moment.
"Whatever you guys are getting, get double for me." I said as well-mannered as I could. I think they were doing their best to ignore me, seeing as I'd whined all day about nothing in particular, but Tony came over and laid down on the ground with me, behind the drumset in the far corner of the room.
Vic decided he was going to be in charge of food, since no one else wanted the job. "I'm going to Burger King. Tony, you want a salad, right? Or a veggie burger?" he asked.
"Second one, just the sandwich though." Tony called from where he was laying.
"Jaime?"
"Double stacker's fine, meal, Dr. Pepper." he mumbled.
"Mike?" he finally asked.
"Four whopper meals, two of 'em onion rings, the other two with fries, Cokes all around." I said without bothering to get up and look at Vic. Tony whistled, Jaime chuckled, and Vic just sighed.
"Do you ever get full?" he asked after a second.
"Have you ever seen me stop eating?" I replied.
"Good point. I'll be back in 20 minutes." he stated and left the room.
It was awkwardly quiet for a few minutes, probably cause no one really knew what to say. We hadn't done a whole lot with the songs, mostly cause we hadn't rehearsed any before, but it was still fun messing around and stuff. I felt like we had a strong group of guys here and we'd get a lot accomplished, if we didn't fuck around, kinda like I'd been doing all morning. I looked over at the clock on the wall, seeing that it was already 2 and we'd barely gotten anything done.
Vic returned shortly after, breaking the awkward silence and replacing it with food. I snatched my bags from him and scarfed down all my stuff as fast as humanly possible, ignoring the looks I got from each person. I was hungry, fuck manners.
When everyone finished eating we just kinda played around with the guitars, and me on the drums, since I couldn't do much else.
"Hey, we should probably work a bit more." I suggested, remembering what I had been thinking about earlier in the day.
"You're suggesting we work? Mike, you okay?" Tony asked. I rolled my eyes.
"Hell yeah. Now let's go before I change my mind. We've got like, two hours left," I said as I glanced at the clock. It said 5 pm. "Well come on, what are you fuckers waiting for? Let's go!" I said.
~
"God, that was fun. I'm tired though. Let's go home." Jaime said as our studio time was coming to an end. It was already 7? Oh well, I wasn't going to complain. We worked hard, those last few hours.
"Amen, brother!" I shouted and bolted out the door with my drumsticks. I didn't bother waiting for everybody else as I walked out the doors and to Jaime's car. I heard them come out shortly after.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, Michael has left the building." Tony laughed out, and I rolled me eyes at the Elvis reference.
"Come on, slowpokes! I wanna go home!" I said, looking at how dark it was already. The sun was setting and it was actually kinda gorgeous. Compared to the next thing I saw though, it was nothing. Tony looked at me, beaming like an idiot and I grinned back mischievously. I was prepared for a fun night with him. Wink wink.
I grabbed his hand when he got to the car and Jaime once again jumped into the drivers seat. Did he ever get tired of driving people around? Whatever. I leaned back in the seat of the car and we started the drive home. Tony kept tracing the few tattoos on my hands and arms, probably keeping himself amused on the boring drive home. I took a little cat nap, although not really, since the roads were so shitty I could barely keep my eyes closed for a few seconds. I didnt realize the studio was that far away. I mean, it WAS downtown, but I didn't know it was that far downtown.
Eventually we reached our destination, as the GPS in Jaime's car called it, and tried to shake Vic awake from his nap. He was snoring a little and i'm sure Jaime thought it was adorable. Tony and I, however, thought it was annoying, and decided to end our misery by pulling Vic out of the car ourselves.
"Okay, one, two, three!" I said, lifting his arms out while Tony grabbed his legs, swinging him back and forth until he woke up.
"Hmf-- Uh- huh? What?! This isn't funny!" he yelled and Tony and I broke into laughter.
"Put me down! It's not funny!" Vic screamed and we laid him down on the ground, still laughing our asses off. Tony came over to me, doubled over, and I had tears falling because I was laughing so fucking hard.
"Idiots," I heard Vic grumble and the front door slammed shortly after. I tried breathing normally, still giggling, and hugged Tony for a job well done.
Once Tony and I calmed down, we stumbled into my room and I know for sure his heart rate jumped when my lips were on his, kissing him hungrily. I felt his enthusiasm in the kiss when he wrapped his arms around me, and I threw us onto the bed, me straddling him. My hand instantly flew down to his cock, and I was pleasantly surprised to find he was already hard. I palmed him slowly, torturously slow, until he stopped kissing me, panting.
"Mike," he whined.
"What, babe?" I said with an innocent face, but I went faster. My lips found his neck and latched on, and I bit his neck. All I got was a whimper and his hips bucked into mine, creating friction I didn't even know I needed, but took pride in anyways. His breathing was a mess and his cheeks were bright red when I looked up at him. I loved having this control, the fact that I made him feel like this. I felt the smirk growing on my face as I did everything to him. He kissed me once and then his hand found its way inside my pants and boxers and wrapped around my erection. Oh fuck, god that felt so good.
"babe, god," I gasped, and the smirk was now on his face as he flipped us over. He let go of me and I whined, so he kissed my neck, making me shiver.
"Hey!" I said. "That wasn't nice."
"Patience, my dear. You'll be rewarded." and the smirk was back, I knew it. I reached down and unbuttoned his jeans and I found him doing the same to mine. His boxers came off first, but as soon as his were on the ground he was yanking mine down right behind them. I flipped us over, taking control again.
"See? It's better for both of us. I told you your patience would pay off," Tony breathed as I assaulted his neck and collar bones with kisses. I trailed my fingers down his body light and slow, feeling him tremble in response. My hand found it's way to his inner thigh and I traced my fingers up to his cock. I stroked him, not slow like before, but I wasn't exactly in a rush either. His hand soon found me and he was being a little nicer. He went faster than me, but I knew how to slow him down. I went back up to his mouth, shoving my tongue inside his and letting it massage his tongue in turn. They moved together and we did that for a little bit, until the sensations became too much for me and I stopped suddenly. I broke the kiss, making him gasp a little and slid down his body. I wasted no time in being lovey-dovey, since I knew he was close and I was surprised I had lasted this long. Quickly, I reached underneath my bed for a little bottle of lubricant, spreading some on my finger. Tony reached for the bottle and spilled some onto his hand, and he sat up, reaching for my cock.
"Ah, Tony, that feels so good," I whimpered as he stroked me. I shooed his hand away before I totally lost it and put my finger at his entrance. I pushed in with two fingers, scissoring him. I knew he loved it, he was moaning profanities and I hadn't even gotten to the best part yet. I crawled back up, kissing him softly and stuck a third finger inside him, curling around and trying to find his prostate.
"Oooh!" he moaned out and I smiled. I couldn't wait any longer, so I lined myself up.
"Ready?" I breathed, and he just looked at me expectantly and nodded. I moved into him slowly, letting him get adjusted, although he looked happy, more than anything. I kissed him. I stopped once I was all the way in.
"Okay?" I said, to which I got a small "mhm." So I moved, faster and faster and watched him as best as I could. He quickly went from whimpering to almost screaming, writhing around in pleasure and meeting me thrust for thrust with a grunt, and I wasn't sure if it was me or him. Profanities were slurring out of both his mouth and mine, but I was too busy enjoying how wonderful Tony felt around me.
"Hate to go quick, but," I breathed. I was only seconds, and I knew he was closer than ever, so I grabbed him and stroked him at the same pace I was moving.
"Aggghh," he cried out as he finished, and just the sight of him doing that made me come inside of him. Fuck, that was hot. I pulled out and instantly laid on my side to kiss Tony. Even after everything, we still had the energy to use a little tongue and my fingers were soon tangled in his messy hair.
"That... Fuck, I don't even know how to describe, how amazing you made me feel just then." Tony was the first to speak. I smiled, cause he was completely right.
"Agreed. Let's do it again." I said and he laughed breathlessly.
"I promise another time, but i'm tired. Cuddle me?" he begged.
"Of course, love. Anything for you."
♠ ♠ ♠
"god, she finally wrote another chapter!"
"ikr, I almost stopped reading it, its a good thing she updated tonight, I would've been gone!"
Yeah, I hear ya. Hear me out, wisdom teeth surgery takes quite a bit to recover from.
So, how'd ya like your smut? I knew you'd be happy. Also, I changed the summary, incase you hadn't noticed. This one's funnier.
Wow, only one more chapter?!?!??!?!?! "Come on Ronni, extend it!" - Nahh. Kinda lost it's luster, no? Okay. I have like. Twelve other stories, and one-shot requests I've left alone for months. Leamme alone. (i'm kidding, talk to me, i'm a lonely person.)
'Kay, this author's note's almost as long as the chapter.
It's only cause I love you all. <333333333
Bye for now. c: -ronnirocketsaur