Status: "Finally, she's done..." "I know, right? It's so boring, I'm glad it's over!"

Indecision and a Chance to Restart

4 Walks to Lauderdale

I woke up to some noises coming from the bathroom down the hall. Mike must be at it again, I thought to myself. God, did the kid ever stop jacking off to nothing? What time was it anyways? I squinted and rubbed my eyes, glancing to my left at the bright red light. The clock read 2:57.
“Ugh,” I groaned. I had to pee, but I couldn’t do that with Mike taking up the bathroom. After a few more minutes of hearing him groan in pleasure, I couldn’t take it anymore. I jumped up and opened my bedroom door, stomping my way to the bathroom and knocking harshly at the door.
“Ouuh, agh- What?!” I heard from behind the door in an annoyed tone. I had probably interrupted the best part. I smirked at my great timing and said through the door. “Dude. Gotta pee. And you woke me up.” I said. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. “Hey. Open up.” I pounded on the door.
“Can I atleast get a second alone?” He muttered, trying not to let me hear, but I did anyway.
“You’ve had hours alone. That’s why you’re in there, remember?” I winked, but he couldn’t see me, so it didn’t do him any good. He flung the door open and stood in the doorway. He had his pants unbuttoned and zipped down, but they were still at his waist. His boxers were bunched up and I could see his boner through the thin fabric. I shoved him out of the way and slammed the door before he could object. I did what I had to do and washed my hands, opening the door to- no one. Where did Mike go? I walked over to his room, which was right next to the bathroom. No sign of Mike. And he wasn’t in the bathroom, so that just left… my room.
I found him in my bed with the biggest smirk on his lips. He raised his eyebrows when I walked in.
“Dude, why the fuck aren’t you in YOUR room?” I said.
“Why not?” He laughed.
“Get out. I wanna sleep.”
“Okay, okay. Jeez. No need to bitch about it.” He got up and left, slamming my door.
I fell asleep fast, still not understanding why Mike was in my room. I dreamed about Jaime; I couldn’t get my mind off of him. He was so incredibly loving in my dream even though he was fucking me really rough. His teeth would graze my earlobe and he would kiss my neck while fucking me from behind. I woke up with the biggest pole in my pants.
“Hey man, I’m gonna call Tony and see if they wanna hang out today. You down?” Mike asked me as he opened my door. He stayed oblivious for about a second, and then his eyes fell to the obvious problem in my pants. “Dude, if you’re gonna pop a boner, make sure I’m not around. I really don’t want to hear you scream.” He winked at me. I groaned and tried to stand up, feeling discomfort but moving anyways.
“Yeah, sure, call ‘em. I don’t know what we’re gonna do today though.” I mumbled as I walked to my closet, trying to think about the most non-sexual thoughts. It wasn’t working, and I shrugged in defeat. I grabbed a chiodos tee from a hanger and some black skinnies from the dresser. I got myself dressed and walked out to see Mike sitting on our couch wearing nothing but a pair of boxers.
“Gonna put some clothes on, or are you just gonna go out in public like that?” I asked curiously. Mike was into some weird stuff, so I never knew what was on his mind.
“Well first of all, I don't even know if we're going out. Second, I figured that if Tony shows up I want to be as tempting as possible.” He winked and sat back in the couch. I still didn’t know why he wanted to fuck Tony. I mean, yeah, he was attractive, but I didn’t see it. Jaime, on the other hand, with the things his eyes could do to me… I stopped myself before my pants got tight enough for Mike to notice. Or maybe he already noticed. Mike had a good eye for anything that related to sex.
He pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at his arm.
"Looking for phone numbers on your body parts?" I asked.
"Yeah man, Tony wrote his number here. And a heart." He said before putting the number in the keypad.
I heard the phone ring three times and someone picked up.
"Hullo?" I heard. Funny, that didn't sound like Tony. That sounded more like...
"Jaime, hey. Is this your house phone?" Mike said through the phone with an irritated voice.
"Yeah man. What's up? Mike?" I heard through the speaker. Why didn't Mike turn his phone volume down? The whole neighborhood could hear it.
"I was just wondering if y'all wanted to get together and hang at our place." Mike said with his ghetto accent. I laughed and he shot me a dirty look.
"Uh, hangon. Babe? Mike's on the phone. You wanna hang out with 'em today?" Jaime called out. God, Mike's phone was so loud. It was irritating.
I heard something muffled and Jaime told Mike, "Yeah, okay. Where you guys at?"
"435 Elliot." Mike told Jaime our address.
"Okay, we'll get going soon. We doing anything special?"
"Nawh, man, just video games. We might go get pizza or something later."
"Aight, see you later." The phone went dead and Mike put it in his pocket.
"Why don't you turn the volume down on your phone?" I asked, kind of irritated.
"Why not?" was his reply.
Mike ran upstairs and got the Xbox out of my room. He ran over to the flatscreen in our living room and plugged it in while I got all of our games out of the cabinets. We had so many different games, from all the Grand Theft Auto's, to Guitar Hero, to little kids games. We also had a Nintendo 64 that we hadn't played in years, and Mike had it in his hands and was plugging it in. I got those games and the controllers out and set everything up. There was a knock at the door and some muffled conversation I couldn't make out.
Mike, still shirtless and wearing nothing but his boxers, ran over to answer the door. Jaime waved and walked in, whereas Tony waved excitedly and hugged Mike. Jaime came over to me and gave me a short hug. I couldn't help but smile a little too big when he did.
"C'mon guys, whattaya wanna play first?" I asked, looking over at Jaime who had a look of wonder on his face.
"Vic, how many games do you own?" He asked me. I just shrugged, I wasn't even sure myself. Tony jumped up and grabbed Grand Theft Auto IV. "Can I play this?" He asked excitedly.
"Yeah man no problem. Give it here." Mike ran in and said. He yanked it right out of Tony's hands and put it in the Xbox. He set up the controller and handed it to Tony, who got started right away. I looked over at Jaime, who seemed bored and tired. And something else; was he pissed off? I walked over and nudged him in the shoulder.
"Jaime, you okay?" I was concerned. Why would he be tired?
"I'm... I'm okay." He hesitated.
"You sure? If you need to talk I'll be in the kitchen." I told him and walked over to the kitchen to get some food out of the fridge. I didn't know what to eat, but I was starving. I settled for cereal and grabbed the milk and opened it. I turned around and ended up running into someone.
"Oh!" Jaime said and backed up. I dropped the milk and it splattered all over him. "Ugh, well this sucks."
"I'm sorry man! I'm really sorry." I apologized, running to get the towel off of the stove.
"No man, it's okay, I just... I came in here to talk, and you throw milk on me..." He teased. I laughed and he did too. Then he took his wet jacket off, exposing his toned arms. Aye, papi.
"I can wash that for you. Did your pants get wet too? Wanna borrow a pair?" I gave myself a wink and grabbed his hoodie.
"Yeah, they did. That'd be great."
"Okay, come with me then. I'll just throw this in there..." I said as we passed my laundry room. I tossed the hoodie into an empty hamper and grabbed his arm, directing him towards my bedroom. He followed me to my dresser, where I reached in and grabbed a pair of gray skinny jeans.
"Here you go, are these okay?" I turned my head to look at him.
"Yeah, they're fine. Thanks." He grabbed them and started to walk out the door, and then stopped suddenly.
"Uh, where's your bathroom?" He said with a confused look on his face.
"Uh it's downstairs... just change in here, i'll leave you." I suggested. He figured that was okay and I walked out, closing the door.
Jaime came out a few seconds later and- oh fuck, he could work those jeans. They were loose enough that they probably fit him great, but they were tight enough to show him off a little more than earlier. I winked to myself and suggested that we go back downstairs.
"Uh, actually Vic, can I talk to you? In your room or something?" He seemed worried. As long as we were alone anything was fine with me.
"Not a problem." I said as he turned and walked into my bedroom and I followed him in.
~~~ Jaime's POV
I had had something on my mind since last night, and I wasn't ready to talk to Tony about it, but I figured Vic would stay objective. Tony hadn't exactly been normal since yesterday, and I was really confused. I mean yeah, meeting your favorite band could make you a little insane, but this was different. He hadn't come to bed with me, he hadn't hugged me or kissed me, much less anything else. He was even talking to me differently. Everything is fine, you're overreacting. The voice in my head said to me. I wasn't so sure. Vic closed the door and I started right away.
"So, uh, yesterday, meeting you guys was pretty insane, huh?" I said, trying not to go right into the problem I was having with myself.
"Yeah man, we don't normally meet fans that often, so it's pretty cool I guess. Mike and Tony clicked right away, y'know?" He said. I felt my eye twitch.
"Yeah, uh, that's, er... that's kinda... what I wanted to talk to you about."
"Sure man, wha'ts on your mind?"
I gulped. I couldn't even tell myself this. How could I explain it to someone else?
"You see, Tony and I have been together for 2 years now, and normally like, y'know, we do couple-y things..." I trailed off. Vic had a look of confusion on his face.
"Yeah, I figured... What's the problem?" He asked me.
"Um." C'mon Jaime, out with it. "So yeah, yesterday, he didn't like... do any of that... at all." I didn't think I could say any more because I felt like my heart was being shattered. "Does like... do fans ever do that?" I asked him. I sat down on his bed and tried to catch my breath. I couldn't feel my lungs.
"Dude, I don't know, no fans have ever clicked with us before. I mean I wouldn't read too much into it because it's only been one day, so. Let it slide. You kiss him if you have to." He suggested. I sighed. How long had I been holding my breath?
"Okay, Vic, thanks and everything."
"No problem, man. We should probably go downstairs now. Unless you've got something else on your mind?" He said to me, eyebrows scrunched up and his lips pursed. I didn't so I shook my head and Vic opened the door and walked out. I took a deep breath and walked into the living room, where Tony and Mike were sitting on the floor next to eachother, Tony shouting at the screen and pressing buttons wildly, and Mike staring intently at Tony. They both were completely entranced in what they were doing and didn't notice either Vic or I. I sat down on the other side of Tony, having to walk behind him so not to get in the way. He was playing Grand Theft Auto and he was running from the cops. I zoned out for a while, taking a nap and playing a few games when I woke up. Vic and I bowled eachother a couple times and Mike and I played some fighting game. Mike won both rounds and set a new record for the shortest fight ever. The last time I checked the clock it read 8:00 and I didn't think we were leaving the house soon. Mike confirmed that when he asked us if we wanted to spend the night and Tony instantly agreed, beaming like an idiot and running to hug Mike. Mike kissed his forehead and squeezed him tightly against his chest. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter by the second and the frustration building up in my body.
This was gonna be a long night if I had to deal with the two of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I literally had no inspiration so have a crappy chapter and all
I dunno when i'll update next because my mom has a final tomorrow and I can't use her computer, but i'll definitely try for Saturday but no promises okay thank you for sticking with me