Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

The Contest Winners

"So, this where the boys will meet you. Have a seat and we'll get you some beverages." the stage manager said as she directed me to the white, thrift shop looking couch in the back room. She was an older, tall and tan woman with firm cheek bones and ruby red lips with sandy blonde hair that curled twice. Her eyes were a golden kind of brown. She was beautiful, yet classy. Richi, my best friend, followed me. Her Hollywood Undead t-shirt was wrinkled from her twisting it out of nervousness.
"Dammit, Richi. Calm down." I said to her as I brushed my black bangs out of my face.
"Okay, I'm not even as big a fan of these guys as you, and I am just so fucking nervous! How are you not freaking out?" She said to me.
"I mentally prepared myself, earlier." We both sat down on the thrift shop couch. The room was small, considering 6 guys, some friends, and two girls was going to be in here. I looked around. J-Dog's mask was on the coffee table. It stared back at me.
"A-Rad, 2008 is probably my new favorite year." Richi said to me.
I look at her," Why do you say that?"
"Well look where were are! The past 4 years have sucked dick and now we are backstage at a Hollywood Undead concert. C'mon, that's pretty fucking awesome." Richi was shaking.
"Richi, we're not legal. Enough said."
"Let's say we are?"
"Richi...no. I mean, if they didn't mind breaking the law, that'd be just fine."
We both laughed. I looked at Richi and thought about our nickname decisions. "Hey...why do we call each other by our nicknames? They're kind of retarded, if you ask me."
"Hey, you're the one who decided that we do it." She replied. I nodded. We sat in silence for about 2 minutes. There was a knock on the tan door. The stage manager entered with two bottles of Fiji water.
"Now, who would you like to meet, first, Darling?" She said to Richi.
Richi opened her Fiji water and took a sip. "I'm not sure. All of them Ha Ha." The stage manager didn't look amused. Richi took another sip and wiped away the few drips that missed her mouth.
"Darling, I'm just making conversation. This isn't a test." The manager says. Richi smiled with relief.
"What's your name, if I may ask?" Richi says.
"Felisha Wilkes." she says.
"That's a lovely name. I'm A-Rad and that's Richi." I say. I felt awkward for not taking part in the conversation. Richi slightly smiles at me then looks back at Felisha.
Richi's copper eyes were shiny. Her slightly freckled cheeks were wet with drips of sweat. I laughed on the inside at how amused I was of her current status. I was always so jealous at how perfect her hair was. The most amazing waves of brown I had ever seen, yet she still complains about how annoying it is. I'd kill to have hair like hers. My hair didn't look like hers because we had different styles. I was more of a scene-punk kind of girl, and she always liked neutral and normal. That was never an interest to me. It always made me mad when she put her hair up, like that night.
It was getting somewhat awkward in the room, so I decided to say something," So, Miss Felisha, how long have you been in the managing business?"
"For about twelve years. I have only managed stages, obviously, and making sure things went according to plan, but I'd like to be a band or celebrity agent. I'm good with getting gigs."
I smiled at her. Felisha checked her watch and said," Well, I better get ready to send the boys in. We wouldn't want to keep your girls waiting, eh?" She crinkled her nose and walked out, shutting the door behind her.
Richi looked at me and smiled like the Joker.
"Can I help you?" I say a little weirded out.
"Oh my god I can't believe were area bout to talk to Hollywood Undead! Holy shit I am seriously about to pass out!"
It began to set in. We were about to meet fucking HOLLYWOOD UN-FUCKING-DEAD. Oh my fuck, my stomach turned and my heart began to race. I smiled from ear-to-ear and we both grabbed hands and screamed through our teeth. We both had to calm down before doing anything else. Richi took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a second.
"A, I have to pee. Be right back." Richi said as she got up. I could tell she calmed down. I, however, began drinking tons and tons of water. I had run out of Fiji water within seconds. I took Richi's. I waited for Richi for a couple of seconds, then realized that it'd be a good idea to check my make-up and such. I got up and followed Richi. We checked our make-up, peed, and re-applied our perfume and deodorant. That all took about 5 minutes. I looked at myself, for a moment. My skin looked clear and pale. A wing styled eyeliner shape, and pink lips. My black bangs covered my forehead in the scene way. Richi's hair was in a glamorous ponytail and her make-up was done like mine.
"It sucks being 16, you know?" I said to her.
"That's what I'm saying!" She says putting lip-gloss on. "We should head back. Their final song just ended."
We both walk back to the room, calmed down completely, and open the door. We sit down, but I noticed something off about the room. Something changed. There were more masks on the coffee table. Da Kurlzz's mask was lying on the table in plain sight. I held my breath.
"Richi," I whispered," That's Da Kurlzz's mask."
"Dude, I just calmed down, don't start me up again." She whispered back to me. I didn't really blame her for getting a little firm. I didn't want to sweat and hyperventilate. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
"Yeah, I just have to get my mask, yo! Ha Ha, shut the fuck up, faggot!" a voice said from the bathroom on the wall of the couch. I didn't realize that that room was a bathroom. It would've been helpful to know that, earlier. Da Kurlzz then exits the bathroom. He was on the phone. He was looking at his phone when he exited, and didn't notice us sitting on the couch. When he got up to the coffee table, he looked at us. He smiled with his beautiful, winning smile that melts my heart when I see it.
"You must be the contest winners?" he said as he picked up his mask. Richi was totally cool and said, "Yeah. I'm Richi and this A-Rad." she then smiled at him. He looked at me and smiled, showing his teeth. I sat there with my mouth open. Nothing came out. Dammit.