Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Desperate Measures

~4 months later (after they finished the tour without Deuce)

"Do you hear that?" I whispered to Richi as we walked down the hall.

"Yeah...sounds like Aron." she said back to me. "Do you think they're finally telling him?"

"They should be. It's been 4 months since they even talked about kicking him out."
Richi and I quickly stepped to The Cage and stood by the door, and we listened in.

"What the fuck!? I BUILT this band. You can't kick me out!" Aron was screaming at the top of his lungs. "I'M THE ONE WHO GOT US THE NEW RECORDING BOOTH AND CAGE AND YOU DICKS ARE KICKING ME OUT!?"

"We're tired of your bullshit! We all didn't want fame and money to get to us and that's exactly what you did! We can't have you around, anymore!" George said.

"Plus, you missed our last tour because we didn't want your faggot ass assistant around! We weren't paying for that tool!" Jordan chimed in.

"That tour wasn't even a big deal! We didn't even go anywhere!" Aron continued yelling.

"WE TOURED FOR 4 MONTHS AND YOU FUCKING MISSED IT! WE'RE NOT HERE TO PAMPER YOU AND TAKE CARE OF YOU!" George yelled back.

"Bro, we can't keep serving you like slaves. We're all friends and this could all be avoided if you just fired the assistant." Matt tried to calm them down by not screaming.

"FUCKING NO! NO! WE'RE FUCKING DONE WITH THIS ASSHOLE! IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IF HE FIRES THAT SHITHEAD, WE'RE DONE!" George stormed out. "What are you doing?" He ran into us as we stood, crouched, by the doorway.

"Uh..." Richi wasn't sure what to say. "Sorry..."

"It's fine..." George walked away. I looked at Richi and told her I was going to go talk to him. She nodded and whispered, "I'll keep listening."

I ran after George as he walked down the hall to the old recording studio.
"What are you doing? Why are you in here?" I asked.

"Does it matter? A, we lost a friend. This guy that we grew up with is gone and not coming back. You know that, right?" He sat down in the recording booth. He leaned up against the wall and just sat there. I followed him in after a few seconds. I sat down next to him. "Why are you even talking to me about this? You hate me."

"Look, I know we haven't really talked, but-"

"You never gave me a chance. Every time I tried 'getting to know you', you'd find some way to get out of it. Why do you even hate me?"

"I don't hate you."

"That's not answering my question."

"Well what do you want me to say?"

"I...want to know why you hate me? I thought I made that clear by saying 'why do you even hate me'..."

"Oh...yeah..right. We should talk about this later. You're not in the best mood to hear things like this."

"Whatever. I've probably heard worse."

"Actually yeah, you might've. Look," I turned to him," I don't hate you. I want you to know that, okay?" I stood up and walked out. I ran to Richi and crouched. "What happened?"

"They're just yelling at him about Aron being a shit head." We continued listening.

"YOU CANNOT EVEN DO THIS TO ME, I FUCKING MADE THIS BAND FAMOUS! YOU SHITS ARE UNGRATEFUL AND SELFISH!" Aron was really pissed.

"WE'RE selfish? ARE YOU. FUCKING. SERIOUS!? YOU HIRED A GODDAMN ASSISTANT TO CATER TO YOUR PERSONAL FUCKING NEEDS INSTEAD OF BEING A NORMAL HUMAN BEING AND WIPING YOUR OWN ASS! YOU CAN'T TELL US WE'RE SELFISH WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN GO ON TOUR WITH US! WE GOT BACK YESTERDAY AND WE FIND YOU HERE WITH STRIPPERS AND SOME JACK-OFFS THAT WE DON'T EVEN KNOW! YOU HAD OUR BOOZE! YOU HAD OUR CD'S! YOU HAD OUR BREAK ROOM! YOU DIDN'T EVEN CHIP IN WHEN WE BOUGHT THIS PLACE!" Jordan was pissed.

"You're not even fun, anymore. You are a pain and we just hate having you around." Jorel stood in the back of the room.

"Fuck all of you, faggots. I don't even need you guys! I can make it on my own and be better than all of you! This band sucks, anyway! I'M DONE!" Aron left the room. He tripped over Richi's leg. "MOVE, ASSHOLES!" and he slapped Richi. She fell over and held her face. I stood there staring at Aron. So much rage built up inside of me that I couldn't breathe or move. After a second of staring, I blacked out. I remember yelling," YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!" and jumping on him. The next thing I remember was Jorel pulling me off of Aron and watching as Dylan and Matt beat the shit out of him. I sat down and tried comprehending the situation. Jordan was trying to pull Dylan off while George ran up and pulled Matt off. I remembered why I was even pulled off Aron and jumped on him. I wasn't very intimidating, but I noticed that when I'm pissed, I get stronger. Not that strong, but stronger. I punched his nose and Jorel pulled me back, again. Richi was sitting on the floor and trying not to beat the shit out of him, too. Matt calmed down and walked away. He was so pissed. Jordan was still trying to hold Dylan back. Richi then stood up, walked into The Cage, and we all heard the sound of glass breaking. Aron was lying on the floor, holding his face and stomach, and jumped when he heard the glass break. Richi came back out with a broken bottle and screamed," Don't you EVER FUCKING TOUCH ME AGAIN, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I WILL SHOVE THIS BOTTLE SO FAR UP YOUR ASS THAT YOUR TONGUE WITH BLEED!" She then threw the bottle at his face and it made a huge cut in his left cheek. We all stopped moving. I think we were all more afraid to move, really.

"Uh, I think we should just get him out of here." Jorel suggested. Richi kept staring at Aron. She was breathing like a bull and she looked so pissed. I have only ever seen her that mad one other time. It was after a past relationship with a guy who treated her like absolute shit. Her face so red and not because of the slap. Dylan shook out of Jordan's grip and looked at us all. He was breathing heavily and walked out of the building. Jorel let go of my arm and I walked over to Richi. I took her hand and led her outside. She turned around and kicked Aron on the side of his stomach. She turned back around walked with me. Aron barely stood up, and said," I'm-.....I'm gonna..sue all..-...*coughs*..all of you-..." He then limped over to Jordan and spit in his face. Jordan stood there and wiped the blood and saliva off his lips.

"Get out." Jordan held back his anger and Jorel blocked Aron from getting any closer to Jordan. Aron smiled and limped towards the back exit.

"Fuck all y'all!" Aron said before the back door shut.