Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Masks Fade to Gold

~New Year's Eve, after American Tragedy was recorded. Both girls are 18~

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" the entire room roared with cheers and screams of joy. I stood next to Jordan and we looked at each other. We were about to kiss, but George cut in between us and kissed Jordan. I turned around and kissed the first guy I touched. As soon as I stopped kissing the mystery person, I realized it was Tommy Scribner.

"Oh, hey, A-Rad!" Scribs laughed. I joined in and everyone started cheering again. He turned back around and started dancing with some girl. I turned back around, too, and laughed at Jordan. George was pissed drunk and had his arm around Jordan. Bangarang started playing.

"Hey! Hey, hey do you guys wanna dance? You two should dance." George kissed Jordan's cheek then put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. "You two should dance! Oh my god this song!" George then danced away.

Jordan laughed and continued dancing. "I have no idea what's she's saying!"
The entire time the song played, I blacked out. I danced so hard and had the best time ever. I finally came out of my mini-coma after Cinema started playing. I looked over at Richi. It was the song an old ex said reminded him of her. He was the one who treated her poorly. We called him Dick because he was a dick. She was with Vanessa and Jorel and they were having the best time. Jorel grabbed Vanessa's waist and pulled her close. He smiled, showing his teeth, and kissed her. She ran over to me and said, "Remember this song!?" It was really loud in there. I led her to Dylan secretly. We Danced our way to where he was.

"Hey, you should go dance with Dilly!" I yelled.

"Nah, he's with friends!"

"Just Scribs and Jake!" Jake's Jordan's brother.

"Fine!" She smiled and walked through the crowd of sweaty people we didn't know. She got to the back of the room and saw Dylan. He was alone.

"Danny!" I yelled. Danny was standing alone and I walked over to him. He couldn't hear me because the music was too loud. "Danny! hey, are you having fun?"

"Yeah! I just don't know how to dance, really!"

"Bullshit! I bet you dance really well!"

Danny smiled, "Thanks! This tour is fun! I've never been in New York on New Year's before!"

"I've never been to New York ever!"

Danny laughed. "I have to pee!"

Richi:
I tried not to rush over like a fan, but I walked swiftly. Before I got close enough, a blonde girl walked up to him and kissed him. He grabbed her waist and they started making out like they were on their honeymoon. I stood there and wasn't sure how I felt. She started rubbing her fingers through his freshly cut hair and put her leg around his hip. I knew I really liked him, too. I mean I thought he liked me, too, but I guess he didn't. I wasn't sad; I was pissed. I ran to the nearest bar and took 3 shots of Bacardi mixed with Vodka. I was loose. My vision was blurry, but I was drinking earlier. I walked over to A and started dancing.

"What happened with Dylan!?" She asked.

"He was busy!" The Levitate Remix started playing. "Have you seen Danny!?"

"No! I thought you didn't like him!"

"Nah, nah I like him as a friend!"

"I saw him go into the bathroom a second ago!"

I walked over to the men's restroom and waited outside. He was out faster than expected.

"Oh, hey, Rich!" Danny ran into me. I grabbed the back of his neck kissed him. After about 10 seconds of making out, he pulled away. "Wait, what are you doing? I thought you didn't want to be in a relationship!"

"It's New Years! Fuck it!" I replied. I took a couple of shots from the tray that a worker set down and blacked out.