Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

False Alarm

I woke up with a harsh, pounding headache. "What happened?" I said to myself. I was lying on the floor of a hotel bedroom and got startled by it. I quickly sat up and looked around the room. The bed sheets looked like someone just woke up. I looked down to see if I still had clothes on. I did. I slowly stood up and scanned the room for my purse. It was on the bedside table. I rushed over to it and grabbed my phone.
"It's 4 pm what the hell?" I said to myself.

"Hello?" A-Rad answered.

"Dude, I'm in a hotel room and I don't even know who with or how I got here or what happened and I am freaking out oh my god I can't breathe-"

"Richards, calm down. Just take a deep breath and explain what happened last night."

"Okay, okay..." I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "I kissed Danny....then took some more shots...then that's all I remember..."

"Okay, that helps me none."

"How do you think I feel!? A, I could've been raped! Taken advantage of by some perv I don't even know!"

"Yeah or you slept with Danny."

"No. No no no. No, I like Dylan. I...no....no.."

"He's not that bad, Rich."

"I know, but if I was gonna sleep with anyone from the band I'd have it be Dylan! I really like him, dude!"

"You make it sound like you'd rather have slept with some perv...."
There was a silence for a while.

"What are you doing...?" I asked.

"I'm in the tour bus. Jorel's taking Vanessa to the airport with Matt. Not sure where Jordan or Dylan is. I'm assuming Danny's with you."

"No, he can't be.." The door made a noise. It sounded like someone was unlocking it. "A, I have to go. Someone's coming in." I quickly hung up. My back was towards the wall and I was pressed up against the bedside table, terrified. There was a tiny sound of someone clearing their throat as someone entered. I knew it was a guy.

"Oh, you're awake."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.