Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Bagels

"Oh, you're awake."

I sighed with relief. "Oh my god, you scared THE SHIT OUT OF ME!"

"I was hoping you'd be asleep so I could wake you up and avoid this." Dylan handed me a bagel.

"Avoiding what? Me waking up and thinking I've been kidnapped and raped?" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, something like that. I feel bad, now."

"Why? I wasn't raped. You didn't kidnap me. We're good."

"I know, but you got scared. I feel kinda bad."

"I'm sorry. We should head back to the bus. They're probably wondering where we are."
Dylan looked at me and took a bite of his bagel.

"You gonna eat that?"

I looked down at my bagel," Yeah. Yeah, I need food. I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry." Dylan laughed a little.

"I really am, though." I took a bite of the bagel "You got any cream cheese?"

Dylan laughed. He tried not to choke on his food.

"I'm serious! I wanna know if you have any!" I couldn't help from smiling.

"No, Rich, I don't have any cream cheese."

I scrunched up my nose and took another bite of my bagel. "Thank you, by the way." Dylan nodded and chewed.

"So..." Dylan started talking.

"Yeah?"
He didn't look at me. He continued chewing. After he was done with his bagel, he spoke again.

"You and A are 18, now."

"Thank you for pointing that out."

"No, I mean you guys are 18."

"That's what you just said."

"You two are 18. Legal. 18. You're legal and 18."

"What the fuck are you trying to get at?"

"The guys are going to want your dick, Rich. You're 18, so they'll actually try things."

"Jorel won't. Neither will Jordan. Or George or Matt. Or Danny or you."

"That...that was all of them. Us. That was all of us."

"Y'all haven't made any hint of wanting my dick, so I wouldn't know anything about that."

Dylan laughed. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah! I've never noticed any flirting!"

"I believe that. Oh...Jordan's calling. Eh, I don't wanna talk to him." Dylan put his phone back in his pocket. "Do you want to head back to the bus?"

"Yeah. I don't want to be in here anymore."
Dylan nodded.

"Okay. we'll get a cab." Dylan walked me out. "I was going to say something, earlier. I forgot, fuck."