Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

"Nothing Good Happens After 2 AM"

I sat on the couch. I was reading a People magazine out of boredom. Jorel was passed out in the recliner while George, Matt, and Danny were asleep in the bunk room. Jordan was sitting next to me while Richi and Dylan were at the booth that was next to the couch.

"I'm tired. I'm gonna crash." Dylan stood up and stretched. He looked down at Richi and whispered, "You wanna come back with me?" It wasn't a sexual thing. She smiled and nodded. She walked into the back room with Dylan and he got up on his bunk. She climbed up with him and they lied there. She was laying on her side with his arm around her. She rested her head on his chest and couldn't help but smile.

"Are you asleep?" He whispered.

"No." she whispered back.

"I remembered what I was going to say, earlier today."

"What was it?"

He hesitated. He changed his mind about telling her, so he made something up. "Uh, I got your purse...at the party."

"Yeah, I saw. Thank you, by the way."

"For getting your purse?"

"Well, that and for getting me out of there. I appreciate it." She sat up and looked at him. Even though it was dark in there. There was still some light coming through the curtains by Dylan's bunk. "I really do. Thank you so much." She then kissed his cheek and laid back down. She couldn't see it, but Dylan was smiling.

"No problem. I want you safe. You and A-Rad are like our sisters."

Did he just sister-zone me, Richi thought to herself. "Y'all are like our bros."

"Dude, look. This dress is so pretty. It's all black and kind of that goth look." I said as I showed Jordan the dress in the magazine.

"Woah, dude. I don't care." He smiled at me and looked back at his phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Playing Tetris."

"Oh, okay." I said casually. I continued looking through my magazine and finished by putting my gum on Taylor Swift's face.

"We have a trash can." Jordan looked at me.

"I know." I said as I stood up and threw the magazine in the trash can next to Jorel. I guess the sound of the magazine falling scared him and he woke up.

"I'm...uh...I'm going to bed." Jorel rubbed his face and walked to the bunk room.

"So, we've known each other for a few years, now." Jordan immediately said as Jorel shut the bunk room door.

"Yeah, like 2 or 3 years." I said as I looked at my phone. "Why?" I looked up at him real quick, then back at my phone. I was on tumblr.

"I think it's only been 2. We met when you were 16 and now you're 18."

"You remember?" I looked at him.

"Well, yeah. It was only two years ago. Not twenty." He chuckled a bit. "Why would it matter if I remembered or not, anyway?"

"I don't know. It's sweet when guys remember small things like that."

"I guess." He was still playing Tetris.

"Why?"

"What?"

"Why'd you ask?"

"I forgot." He didn't hesitate to change the subject. "What times is it?"

"You're looking at your phone."

"I'm playing a game."
I checked my phone.

"It's 2:24 in the morning."

Jordan turned his phone off and looked at me. "You want a drink?"

"Sure."

"Smirnoff?"
I nodded.

He walked over to the mini fridge that was under the counter. He ran his knee into the recliner by accident. "Fuck.." he said under his breath. I laughed a little. He bent over a little bit and opened the fridge. He grabbed two drinks and threw me one. I caught it but hesitated. I wasn't really sure about drinking it. It was past 2, and I've learned that nothing good ever happens past two. From experience and How I Met Your Mother.

"Eh, fuck it." I took a drink and sighed.

Jordan walked over and sat down next to me. "So, you said that we could talk about the feelings thing?"

"What?"

"Today you said you actually have a heart blah blah blah."

"Oh yeah. Well lemme ask, does Dylan like Richi?"

"I can't answer that."

"Why not?"

"It's a guy thing. We don't talk about each other like girls do. That's what makes us guys." he took a drink.

"That and the fact you have penises."

"Very valid point." he took another drink.

"Are you wanting to get drunk?" I asked blatantly.

"I don't care. I always wanna get fucked up." he smiled and chugged his drink.

I looked at him in astonishment and put my Smirnoff down. He threw the bottle down on the couch. I was a little uneasy.
"So uh...what's- what's goin' on, brah?" I said nervously. I shifted too many times on the couch before he replied. The entire time, he looked at me with his mouth open, like he was going to say something, and had confused eyes.

"Uh nothing? Am I creeping you out, or-?"

"No! No, no, it's nothing." I lied. I was just worried about the whole "nothing good happens after 2am" thing. I crossed my legs and rested my chin on my hand that was on my knee.

"Are you okay?" Jordan asked.

I calmed down a bit.
"Yes, I'm sorry I'm being weird. It's late and-"

"You wanna go to bed?"

"Like...with...you?"

"I meant are you wanting me to let you sleep....but if you want to join me in my headquarters, then go right ahead." He smiled.