Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

A-Rad

"I'm tired of all of this drama. Why can't we all just be married and be happy?" Richi said as we walked to Vanessa's car.

"Trust me, I want to be with Jordan just as much as you want to be with Dylan." I replied.

Vanessa stopped in her tracks, "You do!?"

"Yes, I told you this inside."

"I thought you just liked him. I didn't know you actually wanted to be with him." Vanessa started walking again.

"Well I do. It's not even a big deal. Like I said, we sound like 8th graders."

"So what? We're girls. It's normal for us to talk about this kind of stuff." Richi opened the passenger seat door. Vanessa got in the driver seat, and I climbed in the back.

"All I'm saying, is that we don't even need to talk about all of this. It's not a big deal." I buckled my seat belt.

"A, do you get butterflies in your stomach when you see him?" Vanessa turned around and looked at me.

"Yeah."

"Do you think about him constantly and love when he wants to talk to you?" Richi added.

"Yes, guys." I sighed.

"Do you worry about him?" Vanessa said.

"Well when he does dumb stuff, yeah. Look, I like him. I want to be with him and all that. I love how they've kept us around and all that jazz, but I know what he looks like when he likes a girl. And he doesn't look at me like that." I stopped for a second. "Can we go, now?"

Vanessa curled her lips inward and turned back towards the front. Her and Richi shared a look, and Richi then looked at me with her eyes. We kind of shared a telepathic look and she knew I was annoyed with the conversation. Vanessa turned the radio on and blasted any shitty song she could find.
I remembered one time when Jordan had a girlfriend. I wasn't real sure what her name was, but she had blonde hair and she was kind of pretty. I suppose "kind of" because I liked Jordan and he had a girlfriend that wasn't me. I remembered one time when I was Jordan's Set room ( Jordan's recording booth in The Set), and he was singing his part in "Been to Hell", and then after he was done, his girlfriend came in and they started making out. I was sitting on the couch all awkwardly and didn't really know what to do. I got up and walked out. I remember being angry more than sad. I was thinking, "Why can't he see that I fucking like him?" Nothing really changed at this point.

I sighed and leaned my head back.Blow me by P!nk started playing and I felt like I was in a sappy music video. I realized how retarded that sounded when I thought it. I laughed at myself. Vanessa turned it up and got on the highway. I closed my eyes and tried to relax.