Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

How Does it Work?

After getting back from Taco Bell, we headed back to the studio. Richi walked in ahead of Vanessa and I, and she ran to the bathroom.

"I thought you went to the bathroom before we left?" I asked.

"Period." she said as she swiftly walked to the bathroom.

"Gross. I hate being on my period. I don't even like talking about it sometimes." Vanessa took a drink of her tea.

"I know, right? I feel so much, I don't, sexier when I finally get off of it." I smiled. We both chuckled a bit.

"I agree. I walk around in nothing but underwear when I do."

"I bet Jorel enjoys that." I laughed.

"Yeah, we usually have sex after I get off."

We giggled and walked into the New Cage. I sat down on the couch. Vanessa unwrapped her quesadilla and took a bite. "Get Richi's taco." The guys were working on new songs and recording some of the new songs, and those songs were playing on speakers that were on each side of the TV that hung above the door.

"I thought she got a burrito?" I said.

"I don't know. Just get whatever's not yours out."

"Kay." I looked in the bag and pulled out my quesadilla and Richi's taco. Richi walked in and sat down.

"So, what are they calling this album?" Richi took a bite of the taco.

"Notes from the ground or something like that." I said.

"Hey, what's the story with the whole 'everyone lives in one big house' thing?" Vanessa asked.

"They're still building it. Richi and I aren't sure about moving in. Dylan, Matt, George, and Danny have asked, but we're just not real sure. There are only 7 bedrooms." I said.

"ONLY seven?" Vanessa said sarcastically. She put her food down.

"Well, they're building it, and they want us to move in, and there are only 7 rooms. I still don't even know how The Set booths work. Like...the mic knows who sings when a certain song comes on and stuff. Right? I don't even fucking know."

"You could ask Jorel. He and Matt worked on that together. It's pretty cool. Like, if the song "Been to Hell" came on, they'd hear the music through the speakers on the walls, and the red light on the mic would turn on and it meant that it was recording. So the beginning of the song would make the mic turn on and right when it was time to sing, it recorded. Then it stops recording during pauses. The guys usually want to talk during pauses, is what J said."

"What does The Set even do? Does Matt have to press a button to make a certain mic record, or...?" Richi said. She took a sip of her sprite.

"No, I think he just says into an intercom thing what song will play next and I guess the mics or whatever are programmed to record during certain people every song."

"Oh so that's why the guys have their own specific booths?" I said.

"Yeah, exactly why. Jorel explained all this to me when he was setting it all up with the builder guys."

"That's pretty cool, actually. Are Matt and Harper still friends?" I asked taking a bite of my food. Grease overflowed through the tortillas, and I had to wipe it off with my hand.

"Harper wants to be, but I don't even think Matt cares anymore." Richi explained.

"It's a shame. They were really cute together." Vanessa finished her food and wrapped up the dry crusted tortilla in a wrapper.

"Let's just hope you and Jorel stay together." Richi said. We all giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, guys, you know how you can insert a link to websites that show what people are wearing like how Violetta3Tears does? Well I want to know how to do that! Could y'all message me or comment with help, please? Thank yoooouuu!!!