Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Can We Be Civil?

Matt and Dylan were laughing extremely hard. Matt fell over which made them both laugh even harder. Jorel and Jordon started laughing at how humored Matt and Dylan were. Danny started snickering, too. I didn't find it funny.

"Guys, it's not even funny." I said.

"It's pretty funny." Jorel was giggling and had his hand on his face. Matt started crying.

"Damn, calm down, Matt!" Jordon started laughing really hard.

"You're laughs are the funniest thing about it." I started giggling.

"No, George. The fact that you hit on a dude for an hour straight is the funniest thing about it." Dylan calmed down but was still laughing.

"I never should have told you dicks." I started laughing.

"Also, the fact that he brought you to his place and that you thought you were about to get laid is funny. Again, how'd you find out it was a tranny?" Danny said.

I sighed, "She-....he pushed me down on the bed and when he got on top of me, he immediately put my hand on his dick and that's I realized that it WAS a dick...." Everyone erupted in laughter again. It was so loud that A-Rad came in.

"What is so goddamn funny in here? We can hear you from across the hall." She said in the doorway. We were all sitting in the lounge that you walked through to get to The Set.

"George touched a dick the other night." Dylan said crying.

"Okay, I'm going to get a beer. You guys are assholes." I stood up.

"At least we're the only assholes you're expected to be with." Jordon replied. Everyone started laughing, including A-Rad.

I flipped them all off and walked passed A. I walked across the hall into The New Cage.
"Oh, hey Vanessa."

"Hey, dude." she replied. "I have to go. I only wanted to stop by for a while to see J. I'm hanging with Harper tonight."

"Oh, we're not good enough?" Richi joked. I grabbed a beer out of the mini fridge that was on the floor. We didn't have a real fridge yet. I opened it and listened to their conversation. Just then, A-Rad walked in.

"Ha, you knew what I meant, bitch. Love you." Vanessa hugged A and waved at Rich then walked out.

"Okay, yeah BYE!" I yelled sarcastically as Vanessa left. "What's up, Rich?"

"We were hanging out with V until she left two seconds ago. You?"

"He was being made fun of for-" "Writing songs with the guys." I interrupted A.

"Well fuck you, too." A said. I glared at her and took a drink.

There was a small silence until Richi said, "You can FEEL the awkward in here." She motioned a squeezing action with her hands as she said it.

"Yeah, I'm feeling some tension here, George." A said as she walked a bit closer to the couch.

"Well you haven't actually been the nicest person to me and you've avoided me every time I've tried talking to you. I got the vibe that you were a bitch." I was being honest. I leaned up against the bar.

"Well that was blatant...." Richi said. "I'm gonna go....I'll let you guys work this out." She got up and walked up. We both watched her leave and looked at each other when Richi was out of sight. A sat on the couch and turned her body towards me.

"Okay, so we have known each other for how many years? Five? And you still hate me?" She said without hesitation.

"You've always avoided me! I've TRIED talking to you and you always brush me off like I'm just trying to get in your pants."

"I strictly remember you and Matt telling me about how you planned on boning me when I was legal. Plus I didn't think were the nicest person when we first met. First impressions are usually right."

"Okay, that whole 'boning you' thing was a joke. That's our kind of humor, A. Also, we didn't even talk when we first met. You and Richi were quiet and awkward."

"Yeah, because Hollywood Undead's our favorite band! Wouldn't you be excited and nervous to meet your favorite band?"

"Yeah. I mean, I was the one who wanted to keep you guys around after the contest was over! I brought it up when you guys left on the last day of the contest and they agreed. We all liked you both."

"That was you?"

"Well, Jorel said it, but I mentioned it."

"How'd you mention it?"

"I was telling a joke...."

"What was it about?" She sounded annoyed.

"About who we'd bang first....it was joke, though. I was drinking and I wasn't really thinking."

She giggled a little. "I know you don't think when you drink. For fuck sake, you almost got it on with a guy the other night."

"Goddammit..." I said to myself.

"I'm just being a bitch." She was laughing. "Look, you don't actually seem like that big of an asshole. You seem pretty cool and I'm sorry for not giving you a chance to prove me wrong."

"It's fine. I really just want to be civil with you."

"That sounds good." She smiled. She got up and walked towards me. She looked pretty when she had sincerity behind her smile. She stood right in front of me and kept smiling.

"Why are you smiling so much?" I asked.

"Well, Georgey-Porge, I'm smiling because you almost fucked a guy." she started giggling so much that she snorted. She immediately covered her mouth with both hands. I snickered and thought to myself, that was adorable.

"Shut up! Ha oh my god..." She looked away and giggled a bit more. She backed up and walked around me to get to the mini fridge and grabbed a beer.

"Woah there, youngster. You're not old enough to have alcohol." I joked.

"Thanks, Dad, but I think I'm okay. I'll be 21 in a few months." She smiled. "Plus it's not even for me. I don't like beer all that much. It's for Richi. I, however, like the fruity drinks like margaritas." She walked to the door and I followed behind.

"I'll be sure to get you some later so you can drunk with us." I joked. We headed to The Set lounge room and everyone was talking to Richi. When we walked in, she turned to us and said, "Did you two make up?" Everyone else looked at us.

"Make up? Did they fight or something?" Jordon asked.

"Yeah, she got mad that I put it in the wrong hole." I said with a straight face.

"Really? You're gonna make anal jokes days after you almost boned a dude?" A said as she looked at me. Everyone started laughing. A-Rad patted my shoulder and handed Richi her beer then sat next to her on the floor.

"You're not let that go, huh?" I said to everyone as I sat down next A-Rad.

Everyone kept laughing and said no.

Great, I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I normally make the chapters from Richi and A-Rad's P.O.V but I tried it from George's. Do you guys like it when it's changed around like that?

A-Rad's hair

Richi's hair