Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Candy Shop

Richi and I ran to our bedroom. Richi scrambled to find a cute outfit and I was more worried about the makeup. After a few seconds of searching, she found an old outfit that she hasn't worn yet. She held it up and screamed through her teeth.

"Ah dude! Look! I finally found it!" She turned it around so I could see it.

"Damn, that is so cute. It's cuter than my outfit, that's for sure."

"What are you going to wear?"

"Not sure, but I don't have cute clothes, so I know yours is cuter." I smiled at her as I walked to the bathroom. The bathroom door was right next to our dresser. I walked in and started my foundation and concealer. Richi came in and said, "Can you do my top eyeliner?"

"You still don't do that, do you?"

"I don't have the patience or skill to." She giggled.

"Yeah, I need to finish this real quick."

Richi jumped in the shower and washed her hair. As soon as she got out, she started drying her hair. I was finishing my eyeliner when she finally got her hair dried.

"You hair dries really fast. Mine takes fucking forever to dry. I hate that so much." I hung her towel over the curtain rod. "Okay, bring me your face." Richi sat down on the counter and close her eyes. I finished doing her makeup and finished mine. Afterwards, we walked to our bedroom and got changed. Richi had a light blue tube top, black shorts that barely covered her bellybutton, black converse, and fake diamond stud earrings.

"That looks so cute on you!" I got excited and cheery. I was wearing a white cut-out bralet tank top, black denim shorts, y old converse with the British flag on them, and black diamond earrings. My dyed hair smelled good because the dye was fresh. "Are you ready?" I asked. Richi looked at me and smiled. She nodded and said, "Grab some singles." We both laughed and walked out to the living room. The guys weren't there. I looked out the window, and they were in the courtyard waiting. It was like a music video. Time slowed down as we stepped outside and walked down the stairs. All of the guys turned towards us, and their eyes widened.

All in slow mo, (and a good moment for Candy Shop to start playing), Danny raised his eyebrows. Dylan's mouth was open and he put his hand on the back of his neck. He stared as Richi took each step down the stairs. George's eyes were locked her chest and Jorel was looking at our legs. Jordon was staring at my curves and Matt was smiling uncontrollably.

"Damn..." Dylan blurted. We got to the bottom of the stairs and stared at him.

"What?" Richi smiled.

"What do you mean 'what'?! You guys look hot as hell." Jordon said.

"I guess that's the point." Richi winked and made a click noise with her mouth. Her and I started walking to the car. I took out my phone and took a selfie of us. We looked at the picture and we could all of the guys staring at our asses in the picture. Dylan and Jordon were smiling as they did.

"Yo, quit staring!" I said still facing forward.

"How'd you know we were?" Matt asked from the back.

"We're smart." Richi said. She was facing forward, too. We got to the car and headed to Circles.

I sat in the very back seat with Richi and Jorel. Jorel sat next to me, on my right, and Richi was on my left. In front of us was Jordon, Dylan, and Danny. Matt and George were in the front seats.

"So, where'd these outfits come from?" Jorel finally broke the silence.

"We bought them a few years ago for when we wanted to go to a party or something. We never wore them." I explained.

"They look good." Danny said.

"Oh why thank you." "Ha thanks." Richi and I said.

"So, are we going to Circles first?" I asked.

"Yeah, if you girls want to." George said.

"Yeah let's make it rain on some bitches." Richi said as she made a "make it rain" motion with her hands. Jorel and I laughed.

"You guys are pretty fun. I didn't think you'd want to go to a titty bar." Jordon admitted.

"Dude, look at this..." Dylan said to Jordon. He handed Jordon his phone. They both started laughing and Jordon said, "Send that to me."

"What's so funny?" Jorel asked.

"This chick's knockers were sent to me by mistake." Dylan and Jordon were still laughing.

"Y'all are gross." I said to myself. Richi heard me and giggled. The guys were talking about girls, so Rich and I zoned out. We got up to a ratchet looking building with a giant, orange circle on the front. The door was a faded pink, and you could hear the thumping of a bass from inside.

"You can just smell the desperation and daddy issues from out here." George said as he took a deep breath.