Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Everclear and Bacardi

"Dude, it's Jake and Tommy." I said nervously.

"Who?" Richi was looking around.

"Jordon's brother, Jake."

"Okay, and who's Tommy?" She sounded confused.

"The guys went to high-school with him. They're all friends." I guided Richi through the crowd, and avoided Jake and Tommy.

"Why are we avoiding them!?" The music got louder and Richi had to raise her voice. "I thought you were excited to see them or something!"
I was actually really happy to see Jake. I just didn't want to see him after what happened in 2011. Richi had no idea and neither did the guys. It was just between Jake and me. I was so worried that he would say something about it if I was around. As a joke, of course. He knew I didn't want anyone to know and take it in a serious manner. It wasn't even that serious, though. Just kind of awkward to talk about after it happened.

"I just want to hang out with you and the guys tonight! No one else, really!" It was the truth, but also kind of a lie. Richi and I went into a dressing room that the hall, by the couch, led to. It was a lot quieter.

"Dude, why are we in here?" Richi got annoyed.

"Maybe we should hang out in here for a while?" I wasn't sure what to say.

"What? No? You're dumb." Richi slightly frowned. I had no response. I wasn't offended or anything, I was just nervous and didn't want her to ask. "Are you okay?"
Goddammit.

"Yeah! Just nervous about this being our first, uh, dance club thing. Not really sure what'll happen tonight." That also was sort of the truth.

Richi smiled and grabbed my hands. She looked deep into my eyes and smiled like she was looking at her true love. She looked down, then back up and said, with such grace, "You're a faggot." Then let go of my hands and backed up.

"That is exactly what I was expecting, honestly." I tilted my head back a little.

"Seriously, what's wrong? I know when you're lying to me."

"I'm not lying! I'm serious." I didn't look her directly in the eye when I said that. My voice got high and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay, fine. Don't tell me. Tell me later, maybe?" Richi started walking towards the dressing room door. I followed behind and said, "Sure."

We walked out and turned left. The music got extremely loud within seconds of walking down the hall. We were blinded by the flashing lights and lasers waving around. Richi locked eyes with Jorel as the guys followed behind him. Jorel walked over and said, "There you are! We were looking for you!"

"We had to pee!" Richi lied. I looked at the couch (it was to my right) and Jake, Dylan, Jordon, Matt, and Tommy were already ordering drinks and talking. George was standing with Danny, behind Jorel, and they were scanning the room.

"Oh, cool!" Jorel chuckled and sat down next to Jordon. Jordon patted Jorel on the back and continued talking to Jake and the others. Richi and I were invited to sit with them, so we did. I sat in between Dylan and Jordon, and Richi sat on Dylan's right, next to Jake. Dylan put his arm around the both of us and said, "My hoes." The guys laughed a little.

"That is false, sir." I said taking his arm off of me.

"So, you girls dance?" Tommy asked. Richi and I looked at each other and started laughing.

"I'm guessing that's a yes, Scribs!" Dylan said to Tommy (Tommy Scribner).

"Ha no. We don't dance." Richi said.

"Why not! I bet you guys aren't that bad!" Jordon said.

"Well I bet we're worse than you think, Jordon!" I replied.

"That's sweet, but no!" Richi giggled. Just then, our drinks arrived. "What did you order?!" George and Danny sat down at the end of the couch that wrapped around the glass coffee table.

"Some Everclear and Bacardi 151 with limes!" Jake said. I felt so awkward having him around, but when he spoke I felt like I needed to get up and leave. I showed no sign of my awkwardness, and he wasn't even paying attention. I could tell he didn't even care about what happened the way I did.

"Cheers!" Jorel grabbed a Bacardi kicked it back. We all watched his face and waited for the taste to set in. He grabbed a lime and sucked on it, then raised his hands in the air and yelled, "Woo!" The group raised they're hands and yelled, too. Everyone, but Richi and I, drank their shot and they all noticed.

"What the fuck?! Do it!" George yelled.

"We haven't had a shot of anything since we were sixteen!" I said.

"Come on, A! Don't be a little bitch!" Richi said.

"I'm not! I'm just saying!" I laughed.

"Do it! It's fine!" Danny said to me. I put my Bacardi down and grabbed an Everclear.

"Oh shit! That's like 97% alcohol! You sure you can handle it, A?" Richi said as she put her Bacardi down. I nodded and handed her mine and grabbed another. "I'll do it when you do!" All of the guys were sitting there smiling.

"OOOOHHHHH!!!!!!" All of the guys were freaking out after we scorched down our drinks.

"That shit gets to you fast!" I said.

"Maybe to you, but that's because you can get drunk faster! I know how to handle my alcohol!" Richi winked.

"It just means she gets to have fun faster!" Jorel laughed.

"Yes! Thank you!" I high-fived him. We all got another round of Bacardi and Everclear, and we kicked them back all at once. George got Richi and I another round. After about Richi and I's third shot, Sexy Bitch started playing. George, Danny, Jorel, Matt, and Scribs all got up and got on the dance floor. Richi and I stayed on the couch and moved our hips back and forth to the beat. Dylan and Jordon stood up.

"Why don't you girls go and dance!?" Dylan said as he looked at Richi.

"We don't dance!" She said smiling. Jake was drinking a beer and he laughed as he took a sip. He looked at me then smirked. That asshole, I thought.

"Okay, fine! We'll go!" Richi gave in.

"Wait what?" I was not wanting to dance while Jake was there. It was too weird! Richi got up and grabbed my hand. We walked to the dance floor, and stood there for a moment. Richi started swaying her hips back and forth and was waiting for me to do the same. I looked over at the guys, and Jordon, Jake, and Dylan were waiting for something to happen.
"I have to tell you something!" I said to Richi.

"What!"

"Jake knows about what we do!"
Richi lifted her eyebrows in shock. "WHAT!? I thought it was just between us!"

"It's not like I told him! He was there when we were and I wasn't allowed to turn him down when he wanted a dance!"

"Was it a private dance!?"

"Yeah! I had to do the ribbon thing and all that jazz! I tried to leave immediately!"

"Fuck!" Richi mumbled. "You know what, who cares right now? We're having fun and that is all that matters!" She smiled and started grinding on some guy that was behind her. I was in front of her and stood there all awkwardly.

"You're right. I'll forget about it tonight..." I said to myself.

"What!? I can't hear you!" Richi yelled.

"Nothing!" I looked over at the guys and Dylan looked like he was questioning his plead for us to dance. Jake and Jordon were laughing at him. I walked passed them and grabbed another Everclear from the tray.

"Woah, you've had a lot already." Jordon tried to push my hand down so I wouldn't drink it.

"Only three."

"Yeah, but that's 97% alcohol and Rich said you don't handle alcohol all that well."

"Eh, we're having fun tonight." I nudged his hand away and somehow managed to choke it down.

"You okay?" Jake came up behind me.

"Splendid." I didn't look at him and walked back over to Richi. I literally feel the awkward as I walked by, but that was just me. When I got to Richi, I grabbed her hand and we started grinding on each other like we used to do at school dances. We swayed our hips in sync with the beat of the music and didn't care what we looked like. I was in the front and Richi was behind me and put her front body on my back. We started getting into the music, and the drinks were really starting to set in. The music was fast and some people were watching Richi and I grind and dance. Some girls were looking at us and whispering to each other, but a cluster of guys were trying to dance with us. After the song ended, another Chris Brown song started playing and all of the other people started dancing how we were. Richi and I laughed and walked back to the couch and Jordon and Dylan were standing there surprised.

"I saw that coming." Jake smirked at me and I smiled at him. Not out of awkwardness, but the pure fact that I liked his smirk. It was cute.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I'll explain what Jake and A-Rad did eventually. Don't worry, y'all. Some can probably guess already lol.