Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Neverland

~Memory from 2011, from Jake's perspective~

I walked to the front desk of Circles and bought my way in.
"Have a good night." The girl at the front said as she winked at me.

"Uh, thanks." I nodded and walked down the dark hall to the black curtains that blared shitty rap music behind it. I pulled the curtain back and was surprised to see the turn out. "Where the hell is everyone?" I asked myself as I looked at about 6 strippers sitting in chairs smoking. About 3 were actually working. A stripper came up to me and said, oh so boringly, "Hey, baby, you want a dance?" Her eyes drooped and I could tell she was not wanting to dance for me.

"Uh, sure?" I wasn't sure what to say. She sniffled and grabbed my hand as she walked me to a chair. I sat down and she barely danced. She moved her hips around, but didn't try very hard. "Where is everyone?" I asked.

"A shit load of people are at this place called 'Neverland' or something like that. It's a pretty secretive place that we tell our regulars about." She replied.

"Why do you tell them about it?"

"We tell them on nights no one wants to work." She popped her gum and stopped dancing. "Look, my back hurts and I am getting an abortion tomorrow morning. I am not in the mood to straddle my vag on people's faces. Could you just go to Neverland?" She cocked her head.

"Uh sure.." I said as I awkwardly stood up. "Here's something for your, uh, trouble?" I handed her five bucks."

"Ooooh five dollah's. Hope you're not cutting a hole in your wallet because of this." She said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and put the money in her bra as she walked away.

"Okay..." I said as I awkwardly walked out. As I walked by the lady at the front, she said to me, "Didja have fun?" She had a British accent.

"I was in there for about 2 minutes." I stopped walking. She giggled and replied with, "Yeah exactly my point. No one likes this place as much as other places. Where are you headed?"

"I guess Neverland. I actually don't know where it is."

"When you walk out, go right until you reach the alley way by that little guitar shop. When you get there, go through the alley way until you reach a dip in the wall. There will be a really obvious knock-off of Tinkerbell above a red door. That's Neverland. It's a pretty nice strip club, actually." She leaned on the desk in front of her and smiled the entire time.

"Oh, well thanks. I'm Jake, by the way." I wasn't really sure what to say.

"Am Victoria." She continued smiling.

"Thanks again, Victoria." I opened the front door and turned right. I did as she instructed and walked until I got to the alley way by the guitar shop. I saw a faint, orange glow down the way, and walked towards it. As I opened it, there was no sound. It was scary how quiet it was. I felt vibrations, but didn't hear anything. There were black lights on the ground of the hall and pictures of Tinkerbell one the walls. I got to the end of the hall and was at a big, red door that looked like it was locked. I grabbed the handle and tried opening it. It was unlocked, but the door was heavy. As soon as the door opened, music hit me in the face like water splashes. "Let's Get it Crackin'" by Deuce was playing. I walked through, and there was a wall with a red couch that was leaned against it. When you walked in, there was the dressing room and next to it was the bathroom. (When facing the dressing room, the stage and chairs are to the left.) I sat on the couch and saw as all of the girls gave lap dances and danced on the pole. I saw four girls in particular that interested me. They had masks on. One stripper had a completely white mask on and a black corset with black heels. Another with a Day of the Dead mask was on the pole and she had a red corset on. One girl had a white and blue masquerade mask on with a light blue corset and white heels she was dancing with another stripper that had a white bikini type outfit on with a white, skull type mask and black heels that looked like butterfly wings. She had a black ribbon really high up on her thigh where a guarder would be.
An assumed manager of Neverland walked up to the girl with the skull mask and whispered something in her ear and pointed at me. She nodded and walked towards me.

When she got about a foot away, she stopped in her tracks and stared at me. I waved and said, "Do I ask for a dance or do you offer it?" She tilted her head to the left. Her eyes looked really cool. They were the only part of her face you could actually see. I assumed she had black makeup around her eyes to hide her skin.

"Oh...well can I have a dance, or...?" I felt awkward.
She slowly nodded and put her arm out. I took her hand and she led me down the hall that passed the dressing room and bathroom (right next to the bathroom was a private room). The song ended and a 3OH!3 song came on. I sat down and waited for her to dance. She stood in front of me and just stared. She shook her head and began giving me a lap dance. She dropped down as her legs were spread and started caressing my neck. She dragged her hands near my crotch and spread my legs slightly. After a while, I was impressed and tried to hide my boner. I couldn't help it, really. She was half naked and rubbing her body on my crotch.

At the very end of the dance, as the song was ending, she untied the ribbon from her thigh and put it around my eyes so I couldn't see. I was really confused until I felt lips. She was kissing me. I wasn't sure where to put my hands, so I kept them to my side. Right as the song ended, she waited before removing the ribbon. When she did, she was holding her mask up to her face and leaning over me. I was confused and impressed at the same time. Mostly confused, though. She stood up straight, still holding the mask, and back up. She sort of tripped over my foot, and dropped the mask.

"A-Rad?"