Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Dirrty

"Oh my god, I am so sorry..." I heard a poor girl say as her stomach pretty much exploded in the bathroom stall. I stood at the sink and checked my makeup and replied awkwardly with, "Uh, it's okay...."

"Oh dear GOD!" she groaned in pain. I wasn't really sure what to say, so I just ignored her. Right as I was finished reapplying my powder, George barged in as he was making out with some black chick. He pinned her up against the wall and they made a really sloppy noise with their mouths.

"Get it in, son!" I said as I walked behind him. He reached his hand out, still sucking face with a random girl, and fist bumped me. I rolled my eyes and walked out. The lights were blinding. I smiled and lugged my drunk ass to the dance floor where Richi and Jorel were. When I walked up, they were talking and laughing. I put my arm around her and looked at Jorel. They were at the back of the crowd (in front of the couch).

"Hey, A-Rad! What are you doing!?" Richi asked.

"I'm kinda ready to dance, again!" I replied as I burped. Jorel smiled and started doing the sprinkler with his arms. Richi and I laughed. We started swaying our bodies along with the beat of some Maroon 5 song. Jordon, Jake, and Dylan were still talking to each other by the couch. They didn't dance the entire time, so far, and we've been there for about an hour and a half. Dirrty by Christina Aguilera started playing.

"Kind of a weird song to play at a dance club!" Jorel said as he stopped dancing. Richi and I looked at each other. The song was an old track Neverland used to play, and all of the dancers had a routine dance to go along with it. It wasn't exactly a lap dance, but a dance nonetheless. Richi cleared her throat and we both looked around the room awkwardly, then we laughed at each other.

"Do you wanna try to do our 'dances' for the guys?" Richi put quotation marks around "dances" with her fingers. I looked at the guys and then back at her and nodded. We both walked over to the guys (Dylan, Jake, and Jordon), and she said, "You wanna dance?" to Dylan. He smiled and said, "Yeah, sure!" She grabbed his hand and walked him to the dance floor.
I turned my attention towards Jake and Jordon and asked them, "Either of you wanna dance?"

"I can't dance! Plus my feet kinda hurt!" Jordon said a he shook his head. I could tell he was just making an excuse so he didn't have to dance with me. I was curious, but wasn't too worried at the moment. I shrugged and took Jake's hand and led him to the dance floor, and stood a few feet away from Richi and Dylan. Richi and I both started the routine.

We bobbed our heads and moved our hips, side to side, until the bridge of the song came. We both dropped down and swayed our hips and touched the guys' thighs. We turned our backs to them and did a "bend and snap" kind of thing. We ran our fingers over their shirts and grinded on them. I felt weird doing a routine dance while not wearing my mask and having the guys there. They didn't know about what Richi and I did. I had to picture myself wearing a mask and dancing at Neverland instead of the dance club. We continued dancing.

After the second chorus, Richi and I twirled around and switched who we were dancing with. I was in front of Dylan and we both continued dancing. I wasn't paying much attention to what Jake and Dylan were doing, but I was pretty curious. I didn't want to mess up the routine, though. After the third bridge ended, and the rap started, we started doing a classier kind of "twerk" than what most people are used to. After the third chorus started, Richi and I twirled back to our original partners. Jake backed up and I didn't realize he was leaning against the mirror-wall. I had my back towards him and did another bend and snap type of thing. At the very end of the song, when Christina Aguilera said, "What?", Richi and I turned around really fast, and put our hands on their shoulders and our faces were close to Jake and Dylan's. Jake's eyes were wide and he continued looking at my face. I backed up and smirked. When I turned to walk away, I saw Richi and Dylan smiling at each other. They were talking but I couldn't hear over Candy Shop by 50 Cent playing as loud as fucking possible. Dylan put his hands really low on Richi's waist and pulled her closer. They were about to kiss until someone bumped into them and pushed them to the side. She looked up at him and giggled. I could tell she giggled from the movement of her head. I could only see Dylan's face, and the back of Richi of course, and he was smiling uncontrollably. She pulled away and turned around. She grabbed my hand and walked to the dressing room. As we walked passed Jordon, I winked at him and he stood in shock.

"Dude! We cannot do that again!" Richi shut the dressing room door behind her as we walked in.

"Why not? That was fun! I mean, I don't want to dance like that without getting paid, but why?" I joked.

"Shut up. No, I mean when Dylan and I stopped dancing, he said, 'Wow, you dance like a pro. What do you do for a living, exactly?' He was joking, but it's still too close for comfort."

"Shit, okay. Yeah, we can't do that again. If they ask, just tell them that it was because we're drunk and we only dance like that when pissed or something. Do you think that'll work?"

"It might. Maybe we should get them to drink so they forget by tomorrow?" She shrugged.

"It takes a lot for them to get drunk, you know. Jorel is already pissed out of his mind, and George was drinking before we even went to Circles, so he's probably drunk."

"Jorel's pissed? What happened?"

"'Pissed' as in 'pissed drunk'. Dude, the room is seriously spinning right now." I started laughing.

"Snap out of it for a sec. Just listen and focus, A! We can't have them find out about Neverland." Richi hit my face a little bit.

"They won't find out! And if they know about it, then they must not like it all that much since we never see them."
Richi stood there for a moment. She was looking at the floor and moved her lips to the right then started biting the inside of her mouth. That was her really intense thinking face. She then started nodding and looked back up at me. "Okay, that make sense. And you're sure Jake hasn't said anything?"

"As sure as I am drunk, dude."
Richi smiled and rolled her eyes.
"Let's go."

We walked out. Richi was in front of me and ran to the bar to get something to drink. I walked up behind Jake and lightly punched his back. He was standing by Scribs and Jorel. Jake turned around and looked around then back at me.

"Hey, I need to talk to you!" He said to me. I looked at Jorel and Scribs. They were having their own conversation and not paying attention.

"Uh yeah!" I was excited for some reason. I was expecting something sexual to happen. He took my hand and led me to the dressing room. "I just came from in here! Ha that's funny!"

"What was that out there?" He said in a bold way. Not what I was expecting.

"I danced." I wasn't sure how to react.

"Look, you're not making it easy for me to keep your little stripper thing a secret when you're rubbing your ass on me." He sounded mad.

"Okay, honestly, this is not what I was expecting when you said you wanted to talk." My words slurred a little. "Why do you sound mad?"

"I can't really tell you that part, but we can't do that anymore. Just trust me on this?" He rubbed the back of his neck. My eyebrows cornered, and I stared at him. He looked around with his eyes and said, "What?"

"What's wrong?"

"Look, all I can say is that someone in the band has a thing for you and you dancing with me didn't really make him too happy. I can't say who, but I'll tell you that things between you would be kinda weird if you knew who it was...." He looked at the door behind him then back at me. "Okay, just don't dance with me like that." He smirked then walked out.

I stood there in shock. I thought for a while thinking about who in the hell could actually like me. It can't be Danny because he's had a thing for Richi since we met him, I thought. I stood there so curious and confused. My head stared hurting from thinking so much while drunk.
"Dear lord I haven't been this wasted since college." I said to myself. Just then it hit me. I was about 80% sure I knew who liked me. "Fuck...." I said to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who do you guys think it is?