Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Men's Room

"Thanks, dude." I said as I turned away from the bar with two Bacardi's in hand. I walked over to our couch. Dylan was sitting next to Jordon and talking. I sat down and handed Dylan a shot.

"Oh okay. I see how it is, Rich." Jordon said, then he winked.

"I'm sorry. I wanna get drunk tonight, bro!" I knocked the drink down and slammed the glass down on the table. Dylan looked at me and Jordon looked at Dylan. Dylan shrugged and threw his Bacardi back. He closed his eyes and made a real bitter face after he drank it. He shook his head then handed the glass to Jordon. I was feeling the rush of booze in my system. I grinned and took Dylan's hand as I stood up. He stood up fast and almost fell. He shook his head and then looked me directly in the eyes and smiled.

"Where are we going, Rich?" Dylan asked me. I was feeling the endorphins rush through me and I couldn't help but want Dylan all over me. I walked him to the men's restroom and he looked confused.

"What are we doing in here?" It was a lot quieter. He looked down at me and grinned curiously. I turned to lock the bathroom door, then back at him. After about a moment of silence, he leaned his head back and said an extended "oh." He looked back down at me and I then grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him. We have never kissed before that moment. We never did anything. Things got really intense as he leaned me up against the wall. I loved being pinned underneath him. His mouth tasted good, and it tasted better and better every second he ran his hand up and down my back. He lifted me up, still swallowing my tongue, and set me on the counter. I accidentally landed in the sink, but I quickly pulled myself to the edge. Before I knew it, his hands were crawling up my thighs and into my shorts. I started pulling on his hair as his fingers slipped inside. He began kissing my neck and that was kind of a relief. I felt like I wasn't able to breathe in that moment of shock. Even though I instigated it, I was surprised he even did anything with me.
I was breathing heavily and I could feel the heat of our bodies against the mirror. Before I knew it, my pants were around my ankles. I felt pressure in between my legs that scared me. I was a virgin before then, so it hurt for a moment. I've done things for two past boyfriends, but nothing like this.
I tugged on Dylan's hair and pulled harder and harder as we got into a steady rhythm. Dylan was really good at it, too. He seemed to know what he was doing. That didn't surprise me since he was such a "ladies man." I heard him mumble under his breath, "Fuck." That made me smile. Girls always want to hear a guy say that during anything sexual you do for him. It's more for our pleasure to hear a guy mumble things under his breath. After he did so, I started talking dirty. That made him go faster and harder. I dug my nails into his back out of the pure pleasure of him being inside of me.
After about 15-20 minutes of going at it, someone started banging on the bathroom door.

"Fuck it." Dylan said and he pulled out. I knew what he wanted me to do, so I finished him off real quick. He let out a loud groan and lifted me up onto the counter again. He kissed me and slowly worked his way down. His face was in between in my legs within seconds. It didn't take long for me to reach climax. It was like he painted a picture with his tongue. His hands were on my thighs, and as I finished, he stood up. We both quickly cleaned up and fixed ourselves so no one thought anything too bad. He stood at the sink and smiled at himself in the mirror all proud. I giggled and patted him on the back and said, "Good job." I laughed and walked out. As I walked out, a guy gave me a strange look considering I was in the men's room.

"Oops! My bad!" I said as I shrugged and walked by him. I walked out of the hallway and saw A-Rad dancing with some guy I didn't recognize. His back was turned towards me. His hair was black and curly. He looked a lot like Matthew, actually. I stood and watched her dance with this mystery guy until he pulled her close and kissed her. I saw her pull away emotionless and look around. She walked towards me and I watched as he turned to look at her.

"Matt just kissed me!" Were the first words out of her mouth when she came up to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever! School has consumed me with work and stress -.-