Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Let's Make Circles

"I need a place to lay my head that's safely out of sight from where I am somewhere uncontrolled where no one's led A simple change of mood That I haven't found yet!" The boys sang together. George was driving his silver Honda. Matthew was in the passenger seat and he was turning up Avail so loud that people had to roll their windows up when we came to a red light. Jordon sat in the back seat with me in the middle, and Jorel on my right. Richi was in the very back seat with Aron and Dylan by her sides. Dylan sat in the middle while Aron sat on his right.
Matthew turned around smiling," Do you two listen to Avail?" I shook my head 'no', and I'm assuming Richi did, as well, because she didn't say anything. Matthew crinkled his nose for a second and looked at George. Then he asked, "What do you listen to?"
George looked at him and said," I am going to assume that they listen to us, dude." Jordon and Dylan laughed. Jorel smiled and looked out the window. Aron said," They aren't smart enough to know what Avail is." then laughed. Jorel and Jordan laughed, as well. Richi looked at Dylan; he smiled. I sat there and sarcastically smiled and said," Thank you." Aron smiled.
"Yo, Matt, turn it down for a sec." Dylan said. Matthew turned Avail down a couple notches. "So, ladies, what exactly are you expecting on this tour thing?"
"A and I really just want to hang out with you guys." Richi said nervously. "What do you guys want to do?"
"We should go to Cirlces." Jorel said somewhat laughing.
"What's Circles?" I asked. All of the guys laughed. I turned to look at Richi and she looked as confused as I was. "Circles is the strip club we go to after every recording. But since you're our guests, we can go tonight. Just for this special occasion." Jordon chimed in. I didn't really want to deny the offer, but I really didn't want to go to a fucking strip club. I was silent but I was smiling.
"I'm kidding. That'd be weird if we took you two to a titty bar." Jordon said nudging my arm. Matthew turned Avail back up.
"Oh that's cool. It's not like we're trying to have a conversation here." Jordon said sarcastically. Everyone tittered a bit.
"Shut up." Matthew laughed.
"Hey, do you guys listen to your own music?" I asked. I didn't make eye contact with any of them except Matt.
"No, not really. We do when we need to learn a song, but we try to get away from our music when it's not needed." Jorel said.
"That makes sense." I said. Matthew took Avail out and then put Swan Songs in. He changed to 'Bitches' and we all started smiling. Aron began singing," Bitches I hope you know! I won't stop 'til I hit that hoe!" Richi and I joined in quietly. "Baby come say hello and get your drunk ass over here let's bone!"
"Yo, I'm up in the club and the party's jumpin'. Bitches passin' by and their eyeball fuckin'," Dylan sang. We all began singing the whole song together and laughed after the song was over.

I could see Jordon's reflection in my phone screen. My phone sat comfortably on my left thigh. He smiled as Matthew told everyone something funny. I wasn't paying attention. I was focused on how handsome Jordan was. I have only seen pictures and never really expected him to look so good. His brown hair was spiked and his face was shaved. His face was just so....cute, I thought. I was kind of annoyed that I was 17 because I wasn't legal. I really just wanted to, I don't know, sit on his face! I got a text from Richi.
"what the actual fuck are you looking at, dude?" read the text.
"Nothing. I spaced out." I replied. I looked back up, looking normal. Everyone started laughing. I assumed Matthew finished his humorous story. I pretended to laugh. Everyone was so handsome. Matthew, George, Jordon, Jorel. All of them! I never thought Aron was attractive, though. I've seen interviews with him acting like a complete douche, and he just never appealed to me. Everyone became silent for a while. The Natives started playing. Aron began to sing his part. I smiled.
"We're gonna keep on fightin'..." is all I heard. I got lost in my thoughts, again. This is possibly the longest car ride ever, I thought.