Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Secrets Being Told

"Do you think we should get rid of these beers?" Richi said sitting up.
"Uhh....probably, yeah." I said. We both got up and drank the rest and tossed the bottles. "Ha, sit on Dylan's face. That's hilarious, dude." I laughed.
"Why are we sitting on Dylan's face?" a voice said from the doorway.
Richi and I both turned around and guess who decided to waltz the fuck in at that perfect ass time? Not Dylan, but Jordon. He was smiling. Richi turned to me and nudged my arm.
"I want to sit on his face. She wants yours, though. I have to pee." Richi smiled and walked out, leaving Jordon and I alone. Fuck.
"That whore..."I mumbled.
Jordon started walking towards me. I held my breath. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. After about 4 seconds, he stopped.
"What..?" I was speechless!
"I would've wanted my favorite band member to do that to me, but it's a shame they're dudes." He replied. He smiled and let go.
"Favorite band member?"
"Well you want to sit on my face, so I can only assume." He smiled. "We're going to King Kong's. If you and Richi want to come, you can. Meet us in the car if you're coming." He walked out grabbing a beer. "Aerials is a good song, by the way."

I stood there for a few seconds, then ran to the bathroom. The bathroom is really nice. It's on the left wall on the far back of the room when facing the door. I texted Richi," Dude! He kissed me! He fucking kissed me! Are you going with them to King Kong's?"
"holy shit that's awesome, dude. yeah i'm going. i'm walking towards the cars, now." she replied.
"Use CAPITALIZATION." I hate it when she texts like that.
"NO" she replied. "ignore the irony in that."
I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a thin line of black eyeliner on the top and bottom. My lips were pink and moist from chapstick. I decided not go to King Kong's. I didn't want to seem too clingy to them or whatever.
"I'm staying here." I texted Richi.

Richi:
I got in Dylan's car. Jordon sat in the front seat while Jorel sat in the back. I guess Matt and the others stayed behind. I sat next to Jorel, on the right side. I wondered what the other guys were doing. Dylan's hair was pulled back into a guy-ponytail and he wore his Rayban glasses, a black shirt that he cut up to look like a tank top type shirt, basketball shorts, and red converse. Jordon wore his signature Lakers hat with a black t-shirt, cargo shorts, and black tennis shoes. Jorel wore a really ugly shirt. It was black with a bunch of green skulls on it, shorts, and black tennis shoes. I checked my texts and A-Rad messaged.
"Hey, A-Rad's staying." I said to Dylan.
"Alright, we can gooooo." He said changing to first gear. I always thought driving a stick shift would be difficult. He is so adorable, I thought. Jordon turned around and did a motion with his hands as he mouthed the words "you want to sit on his face" then pointed at Dylan. I flipped him off while smiling. Jorel caught on and said," Who wants to go to space?"
"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Dylan said.
"Oh, I said that Richi wants to sit on your face, bro." Jordon said looking at Dylan.
"Shut up!" I laughed and hit Jordon's arm.
"It's not like you actually said that, Rich." Jorel said.
"Actually, she did. Her and A were in The Cage and I walked in on them talking about it." Jordon said.
"When and where, baby?" Dylan laughed.
Jordon and Jorel both laughed and Jorel nudged my arm," You want him." They all laughed again. I just sat there smiling and listening to it. I wasn't having a bad time, I was actually enjoying myself. Even if they were making fun of me. I was quiet for a while until they stopped laughing at me. Dylan started talking about Aron, and how much of a douche he's been, lately.
"Is something wrong with him? It's like he thinks he's better than us, you know?" Dylan said.
"He was talking about hiring his own assistant, the other day. That's a pretty diva-ish move." Jorel followed.
"He's not that fucking important. We could replace him in seconds." Jordon joked.
"We've been through a lot. It doesn't matter if he's a bit douchey, he's just having fun." Dylan responded.
"True...." Jordon said biting his thumb nail. He then looked at me and said, " What do you think we should do?"
"Well, I think you tell him how you feel." I said. Jordon and Jorel looked at each other and they all laughed.
"Ha Ha I should've expected that answer from a chick! Ha Ha!" Jordon laughed.
I started laughing a little then said something," I'm serious! Don't be a dick, bro. Someone needs to say something to him. He shouldn't be acting like all that and bag of dicks. It'll tear you guys apart."
"All that and a bag of dicks?" Dylan said.
"Shut up. You guys know I'm right." I said as I leaned back. Jordon didn't face the front the entire time we sat in the car. He and Jorel shared a look.
"George has been getting pretty annoyed with him, lately. We should probably talk to Aron about it." Jorel said.
"What a great idea." I said sarcastically. Jorel smiled and leaned back. Jordon turned around and put a CD in. I wasn't sure which band it was, but they weren't bad. I put my sunglasses on and closed my eyes.