Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Meanwhile

"okay, i'll bring you a burger." Richi replied. I didn't really feel like replying to that, so I put my phone in my back pocket.
I walked out of the bathroom and into The Cage. Matt was entering the room. Matt was wearing an a7x tank top, cargo shorts, and sandals. He was looking at his phone when he walked in. He smiled. I stood by the bathroom door and pretended to be texting. I didn't want to look creepy watching him enter. I casually walked to the standing CD player on the far right side of the wall that faced the back of the couch. I put my phone in my pocket and briefly looked at Matt as I pretended to look for a good CD. The rack of CD's was on the floor next to the player. The player was tall and the entire front side was a speaker. It went to your waist while standing. Matt sniffled and walked to the mini bar by the bathroom door that was on the back right side of the room.

"Hey." He said as he walked by.

I smiled at him and continued "searching" for a CD. I actually found one, too. I found the album War Is The Answer by Five Finger Death Punch and put the disk in. The first song to play was Dying Breed. I looked at Matt and he was getting a beer out of the mini fridge. He opened the bottle and bobbed his head to the beat while taking a drink. He walked over to the couch and hopped over the back, and landed on the cushion. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to him.

"Why didn't you go to King Kong's with everyone?" Matt asked as he turned the TV, that was above the doorway, on. He muted it.
"Why do guys turn on the TV then mute it?" I replied.
"No idea. Why do girls care about a lot of stuff?"
"Touche."

It was quiet for a few seconds until he asked again," So, why'd you stay here?"
"I wasn't hungry." I lied. I was actually really hungry.

Matt nodded and took another drink.

"How old are you, again?" He asked.
"17."

He curled his lips inward and took another drink.

"Ha why?" I asked.
"It's not a normal thing for us to be hanging out with girls who aren't our age. If not, legal."
"Why'd you guys keep Richi and I around, then?"
"I don't know. You guys were pretty?"
"Were?" I said jokingly.
"Ha well 'are'. I mean, we just kind of kept talking. You guys are cool. Plus George has this plan to bone you when you turn 18." He said as he laughed and took a drink of his beverage.

I smiled awkwardly and looked at the small TV above the doorway.
"Well that's new. I mean....he's not my favorite person. I've got my eye on someone, at the moment." I replied.

Matt looked at me," Who is this mystery man? I can only assume it's one of the guys."
I laughed a little and said," Even if it was it wouldn't matter. Y'all don't date fans."
"Y'all." He mimicked.
"I'm from Oklahoma, shut up." I smiled and looked back at him.
"So who is it? I cross my heart I won't tell," he held up hand, "scouts honor." He put his back down.

I thought about it for a sec, and almost said something, then George walked in, holding a churro.

"Goddammit." Matt laughed.
"Oh, well hello to you, too, Sunshine." George said. He was wearing a white LA snap back, a light mustard colored, long sleeved shirt that he rolled up to his elbows, jeans and some old shoes. "Oh, War Is The Answer. I love this album." He sat down next to Matt and took a bite of his churro. "What are you guys talking about?"

Matt looked at me and we laughed.

"About how you plan on fucking A in a year." Matt held back laughter.

George kept looking at his churro and slowed down his chewing. He looked at me and continued chewing normally. "At least it won't be a surprise in a year. Don't want anything looking like rape."

Matt lost it. He laughed so hard and I joined in after a moment. Matt's laugh was contagious. George kept a straight face and watched Matt laugh. Matt stopped laughing as George finished his churro.

"It wasn't that funny." George chuckled.
"The way you said it was funny. You're not funny." Matt replied smiling.
"I'm hilarious." George was dry with his words.