Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Warming Up

"So, you were saying?" Matt continued.

I looked at him and then at George, then back at Matt.

"Which part?" I asked.
"Mystery guy." Matt replied.
"What's going on?" George asked
"She likes someone in the band." Matt looked at George and pointed at me with his thumb.

George nodded. "Who is it?"

I frowned a little, and curled my lips in. "You guys aren't going to let it go, now, huh?" I asked.
"Nope." Matt said and George shook his head.
"Plus, I never said he was in the band, anyway. I just said that you guys don't date fans, so it wouldn't matter if I liked one of y'all anyway." I replied.
"Y'all." George mimicked.
Matt chuckled and looked at him and said," Heh I did that, too." They shared a small laugh then looked back at me.
"C'mon, you guys don't say 'y'all'?" I asked.
"Not really, no." George said. "Go back to the guy thing."

"You guys really want to know, huh?"

"Well you won't tell us, so it makes us want to know more." Matt said.
"So you must tell us, now." George said.

"If it was someone in the band-" "UNDEAD! YOU BETTER GET UP OUT' THE WAY!" my phone was ringing.

I was a little embarrassed since Richi and I made this agreement with the guys that we could stay buds if Richi and I didn't act like fans. Matt and George scoffed and looked down. I thought it was because of the ringtone, but Matt said," Are you serious? Can everyone just stop so you can tell us?"

I smiled and answered.
"Jim's Whore House."

"Dumbshit, what do you want on your burger?" Richi asked.

"Cheese and ketchup."

"Okay, bye."

I hung up the phone. I laughed for a few seconds at the inconvenience of the call.
"That was it? Really? All you said was 'cheese and ketchup'. What the actual fuck." Matt said.

"Are you going to tell us?" George complained.

I got a really big force of annoyance after that question. I think it was because I didn't like him. I heard things about him that I didn't like, and that made me not want to get to know him. Him and I were merely acquaintances, whereas Jorel, Dylan, and Jordan were pretty much my best friends. Other than Richi, of course. I knew Aron and I really could not stand him. He was shallow and very obnoxious. He always seemed to think he was better than everyone. I wasn't sure about Matthew. We talked a lot, but we were never alone long enough to actually get to know each other as well as the others.
I got up and smiled and said," Nope. You guys have to figure it out, now." I winked and left the room.