Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Da Kurlzz

"Come on, I'm trustworthy!" Matthew said as chased me down the hall. He caught up to me, then held the door open when we approached the recording booth.

"Thanks." I walked through and sat down on the shelf that remained by the door. Matt sat in the chair that was at the editing booth and rolled over to me. He spun around and then put his chin on my knees. His beard was itchy.

I smiled at him and kind of played with his hair. I twirled it with my left index finger. "Why does it bother you that much, not knowing?"

"Well every time you were about to tell me, you got interrupted and that annoyed me. Now I'm really curious!" He replied. I could feel the vibrations of his voice on my knees. Barely, though. He was beautiful, in a way. His blue-grey eyes were really pretty and clear. His smile was always the best part of his face, I thought. He sat there smiling and looking up at me.

"Oh my god, can you not." I giggled.

"Not...not what?" He lifted his head up and made a confused look.

"Did I say that out loud?"

He nodded. "Am I annoying you?"

"No, oh my god, no. I can't really say..why I asked you to not..."

"Are you serious? Now you have to tell who you like. You can't just keep two things from me like that." He said jokingly.

"Jordan."

There was silence. Matt sat there emotionless. He stared at me for about 10 seconds before saying something," Jordan?"

"Yeah?" Jordan said as he walked through the door.

"Sparks. Jordan Sparks. Not- pfft' not you." Matt said awkwardly.

"Oh. Well we're back, by the way. Richi has your burger, A." Jordan left the room.

"Didn't your heart just melt?" Matt joked.

I laughed, "Shut the fuck up." I hit his arm. "Now, I didn't say I actually had feelings for him, I just kind of do."

"Those are still feelings, A."

"Yeah..why'd you act weird when I said it was Jordan?"

"Well I was surprised since he's not one to get into any relationship, and you know that."

"Exactly. That's why I've been trying to suppress those feelings. His failed marriage kind of fucked with him."

"Yeah, but she was a bitch, anyway."

"Plus you faggots don't date fans. So that's another setback."

"Just don't act like a fan."

"What the hell do you think I've been doing for the past 4 months? I'm still kind of freaking out that you're here."

"Ha well don't. I'm just a normal faggot like you."

"That's one way to look at it." I smiled at him. I started laughing to myself.

"What?"

"Well, when people say 'A', for my name, at the end of things, they sound Canadian. I was amused by that."

"How can Jordan not like you after that. That was funny."

"I can tell by the amount of laughter bursting from you."

Matt laughed that time. "Ha well you should try talking to him. Guys are stupid. He won't know if you're flirting or being nice. We need a sign. Literally, we need a huge sign with lights and big letters saying 'SHE WANTS YOUR DICK!'"

"I mean, he heard Richi and I talking about some things-"

"What things?"

"Well.....Richi may have said something about liking Dylan...and she sort of told Jordan that I want him to, maybe, sort of, eat me...out.."

"He would probably do it, too."

"I'm 17."

"Does that make a difference?"

"Oh...well I guess not. It's not even a big deal. I'll get over it."

"Is it like 'love' or just a little fling thing?"

"Heh that rhymed. I think just a little fling."

"Okay-" Matt's phone rang. "Hello?" He held up a finger saying "One sec" and walked into the recording booth. I sat there for a minute while Matt talked. Richi and Dylan came in with food.

"Oh, bitch gimme." I grabbed my burger from Richi's hand. "Thank you, Dylan." I said in a weird way.

"You're welcome, fartface." Dylan said.

Matt walked out of the booth," Hey, Harper wants me to go bowling with people. I'm off, faggots." Matt left.

"Harper's cool, but she's constantly on his jock, you know?" Richi said.

"She really is. I mean she's cool, don't get me wrong, but kind of leachy." Dylan responded.

"Leachy? Could you make it seem less harsh?" I joked.

"Okay, clingy. Is that better?"

"Still sounds bad." Richi said.

"Anyway, we need to talk..." Dylan said, looking me in the eye.