Status: Working in tandem with It's Just Not That Simple...and also still in progress! :D

Can You Keep A Secret?

Chapter 4

I went as his plus one, undoubtedly. I probably bored Roxy to tears as I obsessed about Louis the entire time we were shopping, but I made her buy this really great dress that accentuated her hair and skin colors, so overall I think it was a very successful trip. We also got the snacks and drinks needed for the party, so yes, it was definitely successful.

I had Facebook messaged my friends Jordan and Mallory from the states who were studying in London for the year to invite them to said party. They were 100% in, which made me beyond thrilled because I was hoping it would mean we'd see each other on a semi-regular basis. If they'd been a little wishy-washy, I would probably still invite them to hang out a few more times, but I wouldn't want to intrude on their year abroad. I'd figure they'd have a lot of UNI work and our time across the pond would be spent in separate worlds. But that thankfully wasn't the case. I already imagined the crazy antics we'd get up to, traveling the country from coast to coast. Probably the surrounding ones as well. Roxy would totally come along too! This year was gonna be epic!

Roxy and I made a bit of a mess of our kitchen with all the bags from shopping we'd skittered about. It didn't take too long to organize the fridge to hold all our drinks in an orderly manner. I saved out the ingredients for Roxy to make her famous punch and I started on my mum's recipe for five layer taco dip. This was seeming to become a banging party.

About fifteen minutes later, I finished the dip and made my way to get changed into my dress and heels. Roxy passed me as she towel dried her hair and I smacked her bum lightly on the way. She laughed, scandalized, and continued into the kitchen to make the punch. She smartly was wearing her robe over her own dress to protect it from any mistakes. I was so proud!

I hummed to the new Alicia Keys song that had been stuck in my head since Roxy and I heard it in Topshop earlier as I applied a faint bit of make up. I put on bright red lipstick to match my dress, but other than that I just stuck to mascara and eye liner.

I shimmied my brand new dress up my body and fiddled with the zipper behind my back. As I placed my feet into my shiny new red heels, I watched my average frame of 5'5" reach to 5'8". I briefly wondered if I would be taller than Louis, but he was much taller than I, so I probably had nothing to worry about.

I finished putting my jewelry on and made my way back out to the kitchen to put the rest of our groceries away and snacks out. I prepared a veggie platter and set bags of crisps and pretzels into bowls, waiting for the guests to arrive before pouring them out so they wouldn't get stale.

Roger was working as a bouncer for our party. Seriously, living in England was surreal sometimes. Just being here was enough, but all of the epically strange and cool things that went along with Roxy's life made mine that much more insane. I waited anxiously, playing with the ends of my dress as I anticipated Roger's twisting of the doorknob. He was using my key, so it was a good thing I'd be staying in all night!

Louis, Liam and Niall were the first to make it to the party. Niall and Liam were looking sharp. But holy fricken heck. Louis was a vision! If I were drinking anything, I would have choked on his glorious-ness.

His eyes seemed to rake my body as well when he saw me in my little red number. Not gonna lie, my confidence boosted a little at that. His words from this afternoon rang in my ear, about him wanting to see me in my party dress. Now all I wanted was for him to see me out of it. I calmed myself down before I got out of hand, which could honestly escalate quite quickly.

I had nothing to worry about in concern to my height because Louis had to lean down to hug me. "You're looking ravishing my dear," he whispered huskily into my ear, just before he placed a soft kiss on my cheek. I could literally feel the blood rush to my face as I attempted to regain my cool. He smelled amazing too, so I really didn't stand a chance.

I pulled back from him and took a big breath. I felt him watching me as I regained stability to my senses, which made it hard to complete the task. "You don't look too shabby yourself," I said breathlessly, fluttering my eyes back open as I did so. He grinned smartly before allowing me to greet his two best mates and making his way towards Roxy.

I hugged Liam and Niall who were also dressed rather sharply. It made me wish that suits were mandatory daily wear so that I could see this level of gorgeousness all the time. I told them how nice they looked and they reciprocated the sentiment before they decided they'd try to snag one of the sofas before the rest of the guests arrived.

I watched as they grabbed Louis and took him away from Roxy and I. He mouthed 'sorry' but I waved him off with a smile, making my way over to the punch bowl to get the lads some drinks.

"Here you go boys," I said, bending at the knees to hand out the cups at the center of the group.

Liam thanked me softly with a gentle smile and Niall said "If all waitresses wore dresses like that, I'd be going out every night." He grinned as I smiled back at him, handing him his glass.

"Hey, don't get any ideas Nialler," Louis warned, semi-seriously. "That's my date tonight." I was very glad he'd waited until all the cups were gone from my hands to say that, because my heart may or may not have skipped a beat and it could have caused a bit of a leakage.

"No fair! Liam's mine and there's no way in hell I wanna see him wear that." He gestured towards my dress and looked at Liam as if picturing him in it. I was, and it was quite the vision.

I laughed and told him "You could have brought a girl, you know. We encouraged everybody to bring dates."

"There was definitely not enough time." He paused for a second, in thought. "What if there are no fit birds tonight? You owe me a dance now!"

Louis turned to answer, but I intervened. "Sure thing Nialler, but I have got some pretty sexy friends." I smiled widely and looked back at Louis who was a little upset. I shot him a wink, knowing that a single dance with Niall would be nothing compared to all I wanted to do with him later on. Especially with how fit he was looking. I let them carry on with conversation before going back to help Roxy with putting the last of the snacks into their bowls and placed around the apartment.

After a few minutes, Mallory and Jordan arrived, also dressed to kill. They made their way towards Roxy and I, but not once did their eyes leave the couch area where they guys were chatting.

“Who are they?!” Mallory asked. No "Hello! I've missed you so much! I'm so glad to se you again." Just straight to the boys. This was why we're best friends.

“Three fifths of the world’s next biggest boy band!” I exclaimed happily.

Mallory quickly laid claims on Niall and Jordan shouted for Liam. Those girls definitely knew what was good for them, because that third one was off-limits. “I already have dibs on the cheeky chappy.” I told them, a bit of warning in my tone, but I don't think the other two heard me, because they were still staring openly at my new neighbors.

It was almost as if Louis sensed that we were discussing them, because he made his way over towards us with Liam and Niall in tow. They sipped their glasses of punch, and I watched as the latter two tried to subtly check out Mal and Jordan. Keyword: tried. If my attempts at getting Roxy and Hazzah together didn't pan out tonight, I could easily tackle getting one of these other pairs to at least make out. But which one would it be...?

Once they neared us, Louis planted a quick kiss on my cheek in greeting, which instantaneously heated up. Jordan and Mallory raised their eyebrows and I knew an explanation would be in order later.

I smiled innocently and said “Guys, these are my two best American buddies, Jordan and Mallory, girlies, this is Louis, Niall and Liam.” I looked at the two couples that seemed to be eyeing each other up until I spotted some new arrivals to the party. I smiled at my friends, both old and new, before going over to greet the guests.

I felt Louis's presence behind me, so I waited half of a second for him to catch into my stride. I shot him a side glance and smiled secretly. I was really glad I got to be his tonight. And I was also really glad that he wanted people to see that he was with me. As we neared the new group of guests, I thought about how easily I could imagine introducing Louis as my boyfriend, but it was way too early for that. We'd literally only kissed for the first time today, but it felt like I'd known him for ages. It honestly kind of scared me, just how quickly I was falling for him, but one glance at him smiling just for me calmed my frantic nerves.

Louis stayed by my side as I greeted each of our party guests. He made idle chatter, making each group laugh, as I went to quickly fetch drinks for them if Roxy hadn't already. He got to know all of my friends, and it seemed like he got on with them all very well. I always worry that my friends won't like the guy I'm seeing, so having Louis look like he was right at home with all of the new faces for him filled me with a difficult to describe kind of joy. I didn't fully know why I was feeling it, because we weren't even dating yet. We'd gone out to breakfast once, and I mean, I guess this was a date, but I was hosting the party, so it was an abnormal one. He and I couldn't really be flirting because I had to be making sure everyone was pleased. But, he was helping with that, and he was very good at it. The two of us made quite the duo of hosts. Honestly, I think we just make quite the duo.

After handing out the latest round of drinks to the guests, I opened the front door to talk to Roger. I popped my head out, holding my weight against the door frame. "Hey buddy! Two quick questions for you: 1, would you like something to eat or drink?" I asked, watching him smile and politely decline with a shake of his head. "And 2, how many more guests are we expecting?" I tried to crane my neck to see onto the sheet that Roxy and I had sculpted together the night before. There were many red checks next to names, and it seemed like everyone was here.

"You've just got two of your new neighbors and their dates left. Zayn and Harry," Roger replied in his deep voice.

"You rang?" Zayn projected from down the corridor. He smirked and I once more appreciated the piece of art that was the male body.

"Zaynikins!" I shouted, pushing myself out of the door and running in for a hug.

He picked me up and squeezed tight. "Jacquipoo. How's my little buttercup?"

As he let me onto my feet again, I noticed the scent of alcohol coming from between us. Whether it was him or me, I wasn't exactly sure. I hadn't had too much yet, since I'd been on greeting duty, but I'd had a cup of punch or two. I figured it was him. "Absolutely smashing, darling. Did you guys pregame, or what? You're like, three hours late," I asked curiously.

"Yeah, Zayn had himself a bird texting him all night, so we went down to the club she was at with her friends," Harry answered for him. He smiled in greeting and I forced him into a hug. I was an avid hugger. So was Zayn apparently, so he was quickly gaining best friend status.

"A girl, eh?" I nudged Zayn playfully with my elbow, raising my eyebrows suggestively. "And why didn't you bring her? Dates were encouraged!" I reminded him, noting Harry's lack of one and having myself a little victory dance. "Despite the fact that Roxy doesn't have one." I looked pointedly at Harry and he seemed to get my hint, as his cheeks flared up a little and he, for some reason or another, found the carpet to be the most interesting thing he'd ever seen. One Cupid point to Jacqui!

Zayn shrugged nonchalantly and said "She's not really the kind of girl that I'd want to introduce to all my friends. More of the, er," he looked at Harry for help, clearly not wanting to offend me.

"The jump, hump and dump type?" I asked non-phased. I told them I didn't get offended easily.

They looked at each other with matching impressed frowns as they nodded their heads. "Yes, that's the one." Zayn tried to hide his smile, but ended up chortling as we walked through the door. I asked Roger once more if he wanted anything to eat or drink, and he politely declined again, while handing me my keys since that part of his job was done. I secured them into my bra when the guys weren't looking.

I acted as host to our final guests and suggestively pointed out to Harry where Roxy was in the room, chatting with some of her musician friends, as I handed him his Stella. He apparently 'needed to check up on the boys,' then and I watched as he shyly made his way through the crowd in the opposite direction of Roxy, towards where Niall and Mallory were sharing their knowledge of palm reading to each other. Or maybe they just liked holding hands...I couldn't help the grin that made its way onto my face.

I searched out where I'd left Jordan about twenty minutes ago and saw her taking a sip from her cup as Liam told her a story. She giggled, appropriately from what it seemed, and I saw his eyes light up at her amusement. Oh the feels! Epic party!

Having my other Cupid roles covered by the girls doing their own thing (so proud!), I made my way over to Roxy. If Harry wasn't going to make the first move, I'd let Roxy know the facts and see if she would make one of her own. Once I reached her, I poked her in the back to grab her attention. She was finished talking with her friends and was just glancing around our guests, so I wasn't being rude. Well, I could have poked lighter. I blame the alcohol!

"I'm not sure if you've noticed, but a special curly-haired, God amongst men, fit neighbor of ours just got in. Dateless." I smiled innocently and watched as her eyes flicked towards where Harry was high-five-turned-into-a-back-slap -ing Liam. He mist have no wanted to intrude on the other two who were looking quite couple-y. Curiosity lingered in her orbs, and I noted it mentally. She was most definitely falling for this guy. Based on the sight Louis and I came across when I eventually had to pick Roxy up to go shopping, she was falling pretty hard, pretty fast. The sight was of them hidden in his closet, knees up to their chins, discussing Disney. I firmly approved of Harry, he was a good kid.

Unfortunately, Roxy didn't make her way over to Harry right then and there. I was sort of bummed out, but I watched as Louis went up to Jordan, Liam and Harry and shot me a caricatured wink across the room. My smile widened as I watched him try to hook our best friends up with words of encouragement. Harry nodded towards the floor as Louis chatted on about something I couldn't hear. Based upon the smiles that Louis shot my way and the glances that Harry stole towards Roxy, I assumed Louis was gaining his own Cupid point. How did I get so lucky?

Harry seemed to steel his nerve as he sat up and strode to where Roxy was now standing alone, checking to make sure everyone was having fun. He snuck up behind her and must have said something because she visibly jumped once he stopped. I smiled at the couple and turned around, they were on the right path. I had total faith they'd be able to continue on from there.

Lois was bent over, grabbing a beer from the fridge. I went up behind him, wrapping my arms around his torso. "That must have been some crafty wordsmanship sir, he was as shy as a clam when I spoke to him."

"Wordsmanship? You do realize that's not a real word, right?" Louis laughed out.

I stuck my tongue out playfully at him. "I think your hard work has won you a dance, c'mon," I said, pulling onto his hand to raise it in the air as we weaved through the mass of bodies to get to the middle of the dance floor.

I moved his hand to land on my hip, pinning my back to him. We automatically fell into rhythm with each other and the music, but that comes hand-in-hand with being a serious musician. I relished in Louis's body heat as we moved our bodies to the beat. We fit together so easily, bouncing and swaying as if we'd been dancing for years. My smile never left my lips the entire three songs we indulged ourselves with. I knew I had to play host still, so Louis and I looked around the room and started refill duty.

He entertained all of my friends as I ran to the kitchen and back, new drinks aplenty. Louis had a charm to him that everyone fell victim to. Laughs were never in shortage with each group we visited. It was amazing how well he fit into my life.

The last person at the party who seemed potentially bored was Zayn, so Louis and I made quick plans to force him into dancing with us via liquid luck. I hurried into the kitchen to grab him another drink as Louis sidled up to him, starting conversation. Beer in hand, I made my way over to the two singers.

"Here you go buddy," I said as I slipped the beverage into Zayn's empty hand. He smiled up at me in thanks and I leaned against the armrest next to Louis, wrapping my arm around his back. "You've gotta come dance with us!"

Zayn looked affronted and adamantly refused. "Absolutely not. I can't dance!" He shook his head vehemently which made me excited to have a challenge.

"Look around, nobody here can! We're all just having fun. So put your cell down, take a swig of that, and get off your lazy bum. Up you go!" I demanded, standing up and holding my hand out to him.

"It'll be easier if you just go along with it," Louis informed him. I smiled cheekily towards him and then refocused my attention on Zayn.

He begrudgingly got up and joined us into the center of the floor where we all started busting moves. It took a bit to get Zayn out of his shell, but once we did, we all had a blast.

We sang along to all the words we knew and danced like nobody was watching. It was fantastic. But all good things come to an end, and Zayn left us when he'd gotten a double text from the girl he was trying to sleep with. Louis and I bid him adieu and then started grinding together. So, just because all good things come to an end, it apparently doesn't mean the result isn't better.

Feeling every muscle of Louis's body pressed tightly against my own had my dress seeming far too heavy. He would sing into my ear and kiss my neck, causing me to want to jump on him, right then and there, but I kept pace, making sure my hips teased him just as much as he teased me. The way this boy was moving made me realize that I'd be breaking my promise to Niall because there was no way in heck I'd be having any other partner. I don't think he'd mind though, with the way he was looking at Mallory.

"Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran came on after a few numbers. I turned around in Louis's arms and wrapped my own securely against his back. He pulled me in so my head had to rest upon his shoulder as we started swaying to the beat. I smiled up at him and he turned his mouth to whisper the lyrics melodically in my ear. I closed my eyes and settled into his hold.

When I reopened my eyes, they took in the forms of Roxy and Harry leaning in for a kiss. My heart melted at the sight, but then I saw Roxy pull away and run to her room.

I pulled back from Louis and told him what happened as I held his hand to lead him towards his best mate. We sat him down to comfort him and I tried to reassure him that Roxy just probably needed some time to think before she made any big decisions. He understood and told us that he wanted some time to think as well. He thanked us both for our concern and then me specifically for the invitation before making his way back out the door. Louis and I shared a look of sympathy before doing another round of drink refill duty.

We spotted Zayn texting away again in the back of the flat. I didn't even say a word as I grabbed his arm and forced him to dance with Louis and I. He laughed as he rejoined us, but we could tell his mind was elsewhere. It was no surprise when the song ended that he told us he'd be leaving to go meet up with his text buddy. Louis wished him good luck and I told him to be safe when he hugged us goodbye.

"Well, now too many people have left the party. I'm forcing Roxy out here again. After all, the coast is clear now," I told Louis who nodded and kissed my cheek before I made my way over to my flatmate's room.

Knowing how stubborn she could be (for I could as well) I knew it'd be best to be demanding as my initial approach. I knocked harshly on her door. “Roxy! You better open this door right now and get back out here. This is your party too, don’t you dare even think about abandoning me!" I yelled, seeing some concerned looks of guests coming my way. I gave them a smile that said 'don't worry about it,' with a blasé hand gesture before facing the door once more. Roxy emerged, wearing an almost fake smile on her face. With a quick once over, I narrowed my eyes a wee bit before mouthing ‘we’ll talk later’. I went to find Louis and we made our way round the guests, checking in on them yet again. I felt Roxy following until she got to the kitchen where she could pour herself another drink.

The party went pretty smoothly after that. We all drank too much, or at least I did, and I assumed everyone else was as drunk as me. Roxy was definitely worse off, when I went over to her she was talking about a restaurant made out of a muffin, whatever that meant. But Louis and I definitely continued to have a great night together. I can't lie, I was drooling over him all night long. He looked so gorgeous! At one point in my ogling of his sexiness, I managed to lose all sense of proximity.

We were standing with our drinks in hand, chatting with the couple next to us on the dance floor. He had his head thrown back in laughter and I was watching him like the total creeper I was. I couldn't help admiring his appearance so I went to tell him so. "Louis," I said, leaning forward. "That shirt looks so good on you," is what I started saying, but when I moved forward to reach out for his arm, I bumped into him because he was righting himself from his laugh. In bumping him, I managed to spill his drink all over his top. "Oh no!" I shouted, lurching forward to go help. Now, alcohol is all fun and good, but I genuinely don't mix well with it. I'm clumsy enough without it, but with it I managed to spill not only his drink onto him, but mine as well.

Louis looked down at his drenched shirt that I'd been trying to compliment and then back to my face. "It looks even better off," he said cheekily before freeing himself from the sticky mess and tossing it onto our sofa with a cheer. Everyone around us joined in, but mine was cut a little short as I became mesmerized by his chest as it tightened with use. He was so friggin glorious, I needed to run my hands up and down his beautiful body. So I started to do just that.

We danced again, my typical hesitation to not go too far was completely out of the window. I rubbed down his back and pulled him tightly against me as we rolled our bodies together drunkenly to the beat. Feeling his bare skin had me on fire. I wanted everyone out of the apartment so I could have my dirty way with this man. And I may have divulged that tidbit of information to him. I think he was up for it, seeing as he groaned in response and instinctively rolled his hips deeper into mine. I bit my lip and had to stifle my own sound. When we caught eyes again, we both held an insurmountable amount of lust, so I decided to make a move to hurry the party up. "Let's try to give people the right impression," I said in his ear, reaching for his hand and pulling him to the sofa where I tossed his shirt.

I picked it up and made my way towards the washer, picking up empty bowls and cans on the way.

"What're you doin'?" Roxy slurred when I grabbed a few cups from her group.

I turned to her and said "cleaning up."

She frowned adorably and tilted her head to the right. "But the party is still in full swing?" I pulled in close to whisper in her ear that Louis and I wanted to have some alone time. "Then just go to his apartment. I wanna keep dancin'!" she replied, shutting her eyes tightly and shaking her body back and forth with her fingers waving in the air.

"You sure?" I asked with concern.

"Oh absolutely! Go have fun! Get some sweet lovin'!" she demanded laughing the entire time. I smiled in appreciation and thanked her, telling her to enjoy herself as well, after telling her I'd clean up in the morning.

I found Louis once more and I told him he could drop what he was holding and follow me. He did so without a second thought and allowed me to lead us towards the exit. Roger looked a little curious as we passed him, but I wished him a goodnight and he seemed to get the picture quite quickly.

Once Louis and I got behind the door to the stairs, he pushed my back against it and kissed me hard. His hands ran up my sides, pulling my dress up with it, some of the material falling back over his hand. I hummed into his mouth and spread my fingers through his hair. I used my other arm to hold him tightly against me, leaving no room for air between us.

Louis's hand went over my shoulder and down my back, giving me shivers. He ran it over my bum and gave it a little squeeze which had me start to sigh. Then his hand continued to further venture downward and tucked below my knee, pulling it up and resting it on his side. He pushed forward again and I groaned throatily.

I pushed myself off the wall and grabbed him by the loop of his pants, pushing back slightly on his naked shoulder to keep him at bay. We parted lips and stared lustfully into each others eyes. I darted down the first half flight, stopping on the landing when Louis caught up to me and pinned me against the railing.

He moved my hand up to rest on his neck and I started to play with the hair at the base there. His left hand took a hold on my hip and he pressed his own set into my butt. His right hand started at my thigh and ran up my stomach so he could grab a handful of my breast. My head rolled back and landed on his shoulder as I sighed in pleasure. He continued to have a bit of fun, but I whispered "Louis, I need you now."

He spun me around to face him and he studied my features. He grabbed my hand and led me down the second flight.

He fished in his pocket for his key as we walked through the hallways and had it out before we got there. I kissed his neck and sucked on his earlobe as he fumbled with getting it actually into the lock. "This would go much faster if you'd not distract me with your magical mouth," he told me frustratedly. It turned me on, so I stopped using my mouth, but pressed my body flush against his back. He groaned audibly from our skin igniting at the touch, but managed to secure us entrance to his flat.

He pushed me against the door again, which set my blood boiling. My leg went up on its own accord and Louis grabbed steadfastly to it before pulling the other one onto him as well. I jumped a little to aid the process and he spun us around to walk into his room. My fingers were wrapped in his hair as our tongues slid against one another in perfect synchronization.

He started working on my zipper and. I kicked off my heels, letting them land in the hallway. He closed the door behind us and I slid off of him once he finished with my dress. As I landed on the floor, my dress followed a second later, pooling at my feet. Louis's eyes raked over my mostly naked body and I took the opportunity to approach him and unfasten his belt and pants as well. They fell to the ground and he stepped out of them.

I laid upon his bed and he accompanied me, starting on his left side but quickly moving to rest above me. I felt his erection between my legs and I sighed. He smirked and rolled his hips forward. I gasped and took a hold of his hair, my legs curling up instinctively. I bit his shoulder to keep me from making louder sounds, but I quickly turned that into allowing my lips to slowly inch off so he could feel what they could do.

His mind was in synch with mine and I heard him stifle a sigh of pleasure. I bit my lip as Louis continued to roll our hips together and I fell into the ecstasy of our situation. I imagined just how good in bed he'd be, and then I panicked.

"Louis?" I asked, startled.

He heard the fright in my voice and pulled back to look me in the eyes. "What's wrong, babe?"

"I, erm, I don't think we should have sex tonight," I told him honestly. "We're both pretty drunk, and I have a feeling you're going to be someone special. It should be special, too."

Louis looked between each of my eyes, understanding flashing through his own. "I agree," he said, but then he shut his eyes and rested his forehead upon my own. "But I'm still insanely horny."

I grinned with excitement. "There are still other things we can do..."I replied suggestively. He looked up at that and his eyes seemed to mimic the glow I held myself. He also adopted a matching grin.

Louis most definitely knew what the frick he was doing between the sheets. And I think he had a similar opinion of me, seeing as we were both panting by the end of it.

I rested my head under his collarbone after we'd cooled down a bit. "That was incredible," I whispered, kissing his skin directly below where my lips landed.

He hummed in agreement. "You are incredible." His hold on my waist tightened a little. I smiled and cuddled closer into Louis's bare chest, laughing daintily.

"But in all honesty Lou," I said after a few minutes of comfortable silence, completely sobered up, "I've never felt so strongly about someone so quickly. You're everything I've ever dreamed for in a guy," I whispered. "You have this incredible brightness that lightens up the lives of everyone who meets you. You are quite possibly the most hysterical person I know. You take such great care of your friends and you just care a lot about them and your family and everyone really. You're giving, and you're sweet, and you love so much. You have this love that just flows into everyone you talk to. I see how much you give, and it utterly baffles me. I just, I can't believe I've found you, and that you like me." Disbelief laced through my tone as I shook my head to wrap it around the idea. "You're just, you're everything. And I don't ever wanna let go."

Louis stayed quiet for a while after my confession. He'd tightened his hold on me, and kissed the top of my head once, as I stayed still, heart pounding in my chest. After a few solid minutes of silence, I braved up enough courage to steal a glance at him.

He had his eyes closed softly and a few solitary tears had slipped from their corners. I choked up a bit at the sight and pushed up to hover above him. I lightly slid his fringe together to the side of his face and kissed where the tears had finished their trail. Louis looked up at me, his soul completely exposed through his beautiful blue orbs. He seemed so fragile and pure, like he'd never been this way with another person before, and he didn't know how to act. I gently leaned down and pressed my lips to his lightly. My fingers were grazing his cheek bone and his hold on my hip seemed shaky.

I kissed security back into him, letting him know I was scared of these huge emotions as well. Kissing seemed to do what words could not. He understood me better than anyone ever had before, and I knew it was the same for him as well. We were meant to be together. Call it fate, or destiny, but whatever it may be, it meant I was his. Forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!! Sorry for the wait. It's finals, so I don't really have a lot of time to be writing. :/ I will post at some points, but for the next month, I can't promise any type of regularity because I'm also traveling until June 1st. And then I go home, so it won't be automatic because I'll be seeing all my family and friends I've been missing. Sorry!!!

Buuuuuut, to make up for it, here are Roxy and Jacqui's party outfits!! :D Yay! Hahaha!!