Status: Finished..

Protect Me From What I Want

One

"Bye Ray." I slur. I was drunk leaving Ray's house after a night of 'studying' practicing our guitar playing abilities, comparing our dorm rooms. Ray Toro had to share with a room mate which I only seen once he was grabbing a stack of textbooks, otherwise Ray was alone. I lived in my own dorm which was peaceful no worrying over room mates and I could play whatever music I felt like without some rude asshole turning it down. "Frank get get home safety-y c-call me!" Ray slurred slumping over the balcony. "Watch out for the psycho!" And he was gone into his room to pass out. I turned on my heal and made my way towards my dorm section, it was pitch dark out I glanced at my cellphone which read 1:14am. I picked up my pace walking pass the security officer who was nodding out. Security has doubled since students have become missing. Some panicked parents picked up their children, there was a psycho out there taking students the police hadn't found bodies, blood, or any force of struggling. It seems in each case they would be back. They never came back, most families assumed death, sextrade or god knows what else. The girls started carrying rape whistles and pepper spary. Curfews were set if students were out roaming pass 11pm they had to stick with the security officer until daylight in his office. They could not risk anymore students missing. Six were gone four boys two girls. It was dangerous enough in New York City with the crime rate but there was a monster in the darkness. I was too drunk to care, as if someone was going to sneak up and drag me away. I laughed at the thought of being dragged away.

Almost there I was nearly the entrance of my dorm, all I had to do was buzz in. Suddenly there's a snap of twiggs I turned to see a crow flying away. Fucking birds, I took out my phone to message Ray. 'I'm ok cya in morning at the coffee shop :)' I sent it as I heard shoes echoing the sidewalk. "Hello?" I cried out. "Is someone there?" Yeah as if the serial killer is going to say "yes just a moment I'm taking a piss." My breathing quicked as the footsteps grew closer. "Shit." I turned away from my dorm running in the parking lot to find my car. I was on my door handle. Then I realised how stupid I had been, there was nothing I'm just drunk. I slowly let go of my handle to rest my hand into my hair. I closed my eyes as I felt a cold rag slapped over my mouth.

"No no shhh it's okay." A man's voice soothed.

My eyesight became darker as I struggled against the man's hold on his larger body.

"I'm not going to hurt you see you in a few hours." The man's voice became harder to understand. I felt myself being throw over his shoulder let into a car of some sort. I heard laughter then darkness swam over me as felt my captor drive away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Different isn't it? Comments are welcomed