Status: Finished..

Protect Me From What I Want

Three

"No he hasn't demanded to be free or any other petty bullshit." A man's voice said. It was better to act asleep than being awake in this house of horrors. "Sure sure I won't give away anything." He continued his voice growing more annoyed. "Mikey shut up I know what I'm doing the others were just annoying with their pitful cries of I will never tell a soul and I'll give you anything! It was sickening I couldn't bare their face so they ended up as dog food and whatever use I thought of for them. Okay I know what to do now." He walked around me in my chair I prayed he wouldn't touch me, he could sense then how truly afraid I was. "Okay have fun I'll talk to you later bye." The man hung up and sighed.

He placed a rather soft cold hand on my face as I squirmed beneath the touch. Don't please I wanted to scream and thought of the others that were dead. I flicked my eyes open slowly seeing the man with a crooked smile on his face. "Morning sunshine." He cupped my chin in his hand. "If you behave yourself I will get you some food I'm sure you're starving. And if you really behave I will let you free from your chair." The man finished as he let go of my chin. "I'm Gerard. Gerard way. I'm the reason so many students have gone missing. I'm 24 year sold I like the misfits more than you. I'm lonely I like drawing I won't hurt you unless you piss me off." He finished.

"What is this a dating profile." I replied.

Gerard smiled pushing my hair away from my face. You could say that. How about some food?"

As much as I watched to spit in the other man's face my stomach growled exposing how hungry I was. Gerard walked away from the living room into a kitchen I assumed hearing cupboards being shut and opened. I heard a coffee pot go on filling the air with the sweet smell. He came back with a tray of sandwiches, muffins, coffee and two sodas. He smiled as he set the tray down on the coffee table. Once again he took out the switchblade. No it was over I'm dead. My lip trembling as he saw my reaction he rested his hands on my face. "I'm not going to well uh kill you. I'm freeing you to come enjoy lunch with me I would like to learn about you." He sliced open the ropes as I fell forward to the hardwood floor. "Shit sorry uh?" Gerard's face worried. He helped me to my feet and over to a sofa.

"Frank my name is Frank Iero." I said biting down on a poppy seed muffin. "I'm from New Jersey I'm a student at NYU. Studying to become well I don't know yet."

Gerard nodded as he poured himself another round of coffee. "I'm sorry about this, Frank but I've been watching you and others that I've killed I did in order to get to you. I'm not that bad. I like horror movies I have a brother I'm okay, I just love people too much I'm sorry." He stared into the distance.

"Gerard could I use...your bathroom? I really have to piss."

"Sure." He lead me into a dark room and flicked on a light before shutting the door.

I jumped back seeing my reflection I saw my hair stuck to my face my clothes sticking reeking of sweat against my skin. I wanted to take a shower more than ever in my life. I opened the towel cabin to see a tower of pill bottles. Ones for depression, antipsychotics, anxiety and numerous others I couldn't read or see. I cursed my height I shut the cabinet and finished pissing. Gerard was a murder on pills. He killed to finally get me. He killed to have me I sobbed quietly. Wait I had a phone. Thank you thank you I thought of dialling for help then dialled for Ray. I prayed Gerard wouldn't be near the door. After a few rings Ray answered.

"Hey Frank!" He exclaimed.

"Ray shut up and listen to me I have been kidnapped, I don't know where I am I'm scared shitless. By the man who is responsible for the campus missing students." I whispered.

"Frank that's funny seriously where are you?"

"I told you I'm--"

The phone was ripped from my earlobe and I was shoved to the bathroom floor. I could faintly hear Ray saying "Frank Frank hello?" I reached for it only having my hand smashed under a foot.

"What the fuck are you doing Frank?" Gerard's voice hissed his eyes glowing wildly. "Calling for help? Really I thought you were different." He applied more pressure to my hand.

"Gerard I'm not leaving you." I gasped out I felt him grabbing my hair slamming it into the bathtub. Warm sticky blood fell down my face I cried out wanting to make it stop. "S-stop please."

"Stop?" He slammed my head again he took my phone ripping it apart into nothing.

"Please I will do anything I promise." I tasted the blood in my mouth.

"Anything?" Gerard let go of my head for a moment.

"Yes."

"Suck my dick." He unzipped his jeans pulling out a harden dick ready to blow. I stared in awe I wanted the pain to stop I wante happy Gerard not psycho Gerard.

"Are you deaf from your head being bashed in?" He sounded cold.

"N-nno I was in awe." I thought it was pointless to lie Ray was cut off from me.

"Good. Now get on your knees."

I crawled to his feet bending down on my knees. He grabbed a fistful of my hair as he shoved his dick forcefully into my mouth until I was gagging.

"Go or your pretty face will be gone."

I nodded licking his tip slowly taking it all in. I heard him gasp and pull away. "No I think we'll finish later you need to clean up. And I have some errands to do." He pulled away leaving me with blood dripping on my face and a smashed phone. I collapsed in the bathtub before switching it on. Gerard closed the door I heard a vacuum humming. I wanted to feel his touch again even if was him smashing my head against the tub. I fought unconsciousness as hot water was exposed on my skin. Gerard was so confusing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I saw 19 readers oh wow I'm excited, I'm going to update as much as possible. Thank you guys.