Status: Finished..

Protect Me From What I Want

Four

I couldn't remember how I got here at this table, my hand was cuffed in place. There was a feast in front of me I couldn't eat any of it my free hand I shoved the food around making it seem like I ate. Gerard was reading the newspaper it was dinner and I had to obey as Gerard said once before "I will cut your pretty face off." I shuttered pushing the thought away. Gerard was grinning as he closed the paper. My stomach grew uneasy he was tapping on my free hand.

"Frank you should read this." He lifted the article to my face so I could see a title that screamed 'Missing student feared dead. Frank Iero 21 hasn't been seen or heard from in four days. Police fear him like the other missing students he was dead." No comment from NYU on the ongoing case. For more see.' The newspaper was gone Gerard tossed it on the floor. How could they think I was dead? I've only been gone a few days there has to be a search team something I couldn't die here.

"With you dead and all I thought I would give you a tour of the place, since its your new home." Gerard spoke calmly.

"You bastard everyone thinks I'm fucking dead because of your psycho ass. I hate you." My voice full of acid.

Gerard smiled. "I did it out of love." He picked my hair up smashing my face into a platter of smashed potatoes. "If you want me as a fucking psycho I'll give you a psycho." He lifted my head only to smash his lips against mine. I could taste coffee and metallic from him biting my lip until it bled. I fought for control only losing to Gerard's strength he pushed me away wiping his mouth.

"I like how your blood tastes Frankie." He said scraping his teeth across my neck. "So sweet like your kisses." Had he slipped into being normal again? I frowned as he pulled away from me no why was I enjoying this? He took me he has killed people! I reminded myself. "I'm sorry for scaring you Frankie I'll make it up I swear." He crossed his fingers to prove so. "Now for that tour. Ready?" I kinda liked how Gerard was this sweet angel instead of a psycho."

"Also I've a room for you, can't have you bound to a chair forever." He uncuffed me leading towards the tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short I'll update soon