Status: Finished..

Protect Me From What I Want

Five

Gerard had dragged me across the apartment showing me his room my room. Which was the only two rooms I hadn't seen. Afterwords he forced me to shower in scolding hot water while he watched me. Now I was trying to lose my sense of reality by watching crappy old horror movies with Gerard. Gerard hand cuffed me to a armrest as he watched in awe as the psycho killer on the screen slashed away some bimbo's neck open. I felt the wave of unconscious building in me. Gerard opened his mouth to speak he turned to me with a smug smile on his face.

"Enjoying our time together?" He cooed.

No I wish I could chew my arm off to escape. I thought of saying instead I returned him a smile. "It's great the movie." I changed the subject quickly.

"Hmm." Gerard's face turned doubtful. "Don't lie Frankie or you won't enjoy your life. What's remaining of it."

I flinched at the sudden pounding coming from the front door. Gerard uncuffed me throwing me into his room before locking the door behind him. "Say anything I will break something of yours." He latched his hand onto my arm giving squeezing it tightly. I tried to move only until the pounding came again he slammed me back into his room I hit my head on his dresser.

"I'm coming." Gerard said cheerfully. I held my arm against my chest as I listened to the front door opening.

"Gerard! Hey why haven't you called me, I was staring to worry you fell off the face of the earth." A man's voice sounding relieved.

"Mikey I was busy with my new art project for the museum." The asshole had a fucking job? Or was it a lie to Mikey whoever that was. "Want to come in? I was just watching a movie."

"Sure Gee just for a minute I have to go back on the train to New Jersey before the morning." There was shuffling of feet and the door closing.

"Good to know you're alive big bro." Mikey said. Great there's two of them. I sighed as I sat on Gerard's queen sized bed. There was a black bedset clothes throw every where. There were a few photos of Gerard's family I assumed, a number of Stephen King books on a shelf among other books with sketchbooks. There was a small desk with a old laptop. I switched on the lamp next to the laptop seeing the room fully now, Gerard didn't have any torture devices in his drawers only thing close to was a pair of handcuffs. I listened to Gerard and Mikey's conversation I relaxed by laying on Gerard's bed.

"Hey Gerard I need to grab that book I loaned you uh it was Thinner I think. Can I go grab it?" I heard the doorknob rattle.

"Mikey go sit I'll go g-grab it." Gerard's voice full of panic.

"What you got a blowup doll in your room? Or a dead body." Mikey laughed.

"No my room is a m-mess."

"Nice lie Gerard. I know how to open your locked door." There wasa rattle and the door opened slightly.

"Mikey please don't go in." Gerard was begging him.

"Dude calm down I'm just-". Mikey stopped as he saw me. His face became grave, and he turned to Gerard filled with rage.

"Gerard who the fuck is that."

Gerard was unable to move. "Gerard that's the missing student, please tell me you have nothing to do with this."

"Mikey you don't understand I-"

Gerard was cut off as Mikey screamed. "You kidnapped a innocent person who had a life, family and friends. You expect some form of sympathy from me? No I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't your first time."

"Mikey please."

"Gerard hasn't hurt me." I interrupted. Mikey walked to the bed examining me closely. "Your name is Frank right? Frank Iero?"

I nodded.

"Gerard you can't expect a happy fairy tale ever after. You have to give him back. He's not a dog."

Gerard looked weak and hurt. "I'm sorry Mikey. I didn't mean for it to go this far." His voice raspy.

Mikey sighed. "Gerard when did you last take your pills?" Gerard looked at a photo not answering.

"I took them over a few weeks ago." He finally answered not looking up.

"Gerard I won't tell anyone of this if you promise to take your pills." My hopes shattered as the chance of freedom was taken.

Gerard looked up smiling. "I'll take them I swear. Don't worry."

Gerard handed Mikey his book as Mikey gave me a pat on my back. "I'm so sorry for all the pain Gerard caused you I will visit again." He smiled a lopsided smile as he said goodbye to Gerard.

"Gerard if you actually love him you won't hurt him you'll let him go." Mikey said closing the door.

Gerard sat on the floor unsure what to do I crawled next to him he took my hair stroking it softly. "Frankie I'm not going to hurt you no more lies." I fell asleep in his arms oddly I felt in place as he kissed my forehead. I gave up on reminding myself I was in the arms of a psycho killer this was the Gerard I liked and wanted more of. Later I felt myself being carried to his room. I laid close to him watching him sleep. How could something full of violence love anyone? I felt my eyes grow heavy as I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay updated thanks for recommending reading subscribing and commenting a new update coming soon. Also there's references to radiohead and placebo songs ok.