Status: I'M BACK

Break My Fall

13

It’s been a few days since Daryl has returned and I finally got to meet the famous Merle, and I’ve been avoiding him like the plague, not that he’s been trying to talk to me much either.

I’ve been too worried about the Woodbury attacks and how I’m gonna keep my family safe.

Our problem now….Merle and Michonne have gone missing.

“What do you MEAN their gone?!” I shouted at the small group of us standing around.

They all went silent, fuming I turned towards my brothers. “Stultus rednecks possum credere stercore agatur elit. Desse mihi ego animus damn!” (Stupid rednecks, I can't believe this shit is happening right now. I'm about to lose my damn mind!)

“Proin mitescere Angelo freaking ex vobis facit nobis beneficiis amicitias parabant.” (You need to calm down Angel, you freaking out is doing us no favors.) Murphy gave me a cold stare.

“What the fuck ya gotta say Goldie Locks?” Well look who decided to speak to me…the one and only.

I turned towards Daryl, “Fick dich.” (Fuck you.)

Connor let out a snort but shut up the moment Daryl and I turned to look at him.

“Everyone calm down now, we’ll find them.” Rick spoke up.

“I’m going to get ‘em” Daryl announced to the group.

“You’re not going alone.” Rick fought back.

“No just me.” Daryl argued.

Rick ran hand through his hair, “You can go on one condition….take Claire with you.”

Everyone’s heads snapped to Rick.

“Hold on boyo, ya aint sendin our sister with Robin Hood here.” Connor protested.

“What’s your problem huh? Sit down Irishman.” Daryl walked up to Connor and got in his face.

They both stood eye to eye. Making me nervous about what was going to happen next.

“I’ll go.”

Walking towards the door I checked my gun and slammed it open turning to the group of men, “Lets go boyo.”

Running through the woods we were both silent, Daryl was tracking and I had no use in talking to him still.

“Ya gonna keep ignoring me? I came back didn’t I?” He finally spoke up.

I stopped dead in my tracks watching the back of his head.

“You LEFT me. Wha on Earth am I suppose ta think?! That everythin was a lie? You made your choice, and once we find ‘em you can leave with ya brotha again if that’s what ya really want.” I walked past him bumping his shoulder to get him out of my way. Daryl grabbed my wrist and quickly turned me around.

“Ya don’t think when we found ya brothers I was scared ya were gonna leave me? Aint nothing a lie Goldie Locks, get it together. I’m here now and aint nothing changed.”

We stood eye to eye for a moment before I broke contact.

“We should keep moving, it’ll be dark soon.” I took my wrist out from him grip and continued on our track.

Finally we came across Michonne…alone.

“Hey!” Daryl shouted at her, “Wheres my brother?”

“He let me go.”

With that Daryl went running past her and I started running after him.

We made it to a small town where there were a few walkers munching down on some prey they managed to get at. Daryl slowly rounded the corner looking at the dead bodies trying to find Merle.

He stopped, his breathing got heavy. Dropping his crossbow Merle started coming towards him as he shoved him back. All I could do is sit there and watch with tears in my eyes.

Daryl got fed up pushing Merle to the ground with his knife repeatedly stabbing him before falling back and breaking down. I rushed towards him pulling him close to me.

He grabbed a fistful of my shirt, and in that moment I knew I really couldn’t live without Daryl Dixon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two in one night....I'm on a roll. Comment please!