Status: I'M BACK

Break My Fall

2

It was early morning when I opened my eyes just to be blinded by the sun shining right into them. I shut them fast and reopened them to start blinking rapidly to adjust my eyes to the light. I sat up in my bed, which was just the old torn up couch in my brothers' apartment since we couldn't afford a third mattress and the couch was more comfortable then those lumpy things anyway.

I looked over to see Connor and Murphy sitting on their beds when someone busted through the plywood we called a door. They both jumped up quickly while I pushed myself to the far end of the couch away from those dirty Russian bastards. I was only 15 then, Two large men came running in. One had his head wrapped up in gauze and the other had his ass wrapped.

The one with his ass wrapped up stomped over to Connor hitting him in the face with his gun, The other grabbing Murphy. They had yet to notice me, but me being an idiot that didn't last long.

"Connor!" I screamed.

Murphy quickly glanced over and gave me eyes that pretty much told me to shut the fuck up. The man grabbed Connor and had him handcuff himself to the toilet while the other forced Murphy to his knees aiming a gun to the back of his head. I gripped onto my rosary beads that I forgot to take off before I fell asleep.

"I come here to kill you, but now I don't think I fucking kill you, I kill your brother." he stated menacingly to Connor. The man then glanced over to me.

"And what do we have here?" he questioned walking away from Connor, past Murphy and the man pointing the gun at his head, coming straight up to me.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Connor screamed fighting against the cuffs.

"Get away from her!" Murphy shouted trying to get away from the man that was holding a gun to his head.

He grabbed a lock of my platinum blonde hair and twirled it around in his fingers.

"And we take her too." With that he threw me over his shoulder and started walking out of our tiny, shitty apartment.

"Murphy! Connor!" I screamed slamming my tiny fists into the mans large back,it didn't do much.

"Fuck you!" Connor yelled. "Murph! Claire!"

"Connor!" Murphy replied

"It was just a fucking bar fight, you guys are fucking pussys!" Murphy told them as they pulled us out of the apartment.

I could feel the tears start to roll down my face as I quit fighting against the man and looked up at my brother "Murphy..." I cried through my sobs.

"Shhh Angel it'll be okay." he reached forward to grab my extended hand but the man pulled him away out of my reach which made me cry harder and had me fighting against him again.

"Shes just a kid! Let her go!" Murphy said to them.

"Oh we have special plans for her." The man carrying me replied.

I started praying silently when we reached the bottom of the building and entered the alley. They forced Murphy and I to our knees next to a dumpster and I quickly wrapped my arms around one of Murphy's grabbing onto his hand and burying my face in his shoulder. He squeezed my hand tightly when the dirty Russian aimed his gun at his head. The tears started again and they wouldn't stop.

"I hope your conscious is clear Irishman." The man laughed.

I still refused to open my eyes. I didn't want to see my brother die.

"Say goodbye to your 'Angel'"

After hearing my nickname only my brothers call me I opened my eyes and looked up at the sky. Was that our toilet?! I saw Connor jump from the roof onto the other man who was playing look out when Murphy threw his body over mine to protect me from the falling porcelain.

The toilet came crashing down onto the mans head making him fall to the ground unconscious and probably dead. His gun going off in the process, I screamed loudly. I heard a second shot coming from the other large mans gun,going off from Connor jumping on him.

Murphy quickly ran over to Connor to check if he was okay since he was knocked out from the fall.

The man Connor jumped on was still alert, I grabbed the top to the toilet hitting him over the head with it.

Murphy grabbed me by the waist and pulled me away.

"We're okay Angel, everything is going to be fine."

He grabbed a bag and filled it with the men's jewelery, guns, and money. I grabbed onto my rosary beads. He handed me the back and quickly threw Connor over his shoulder.

"Lets go" He turned and started running down the alley. I shook my head and ran after him. Praying Connor was going to be alright.

----------------------------------------------
It feels so long ago, I cant believe its only been a year.

I miss them terribly.

I've been on the farm for about a week now, not talking to many people. If they know who I am they might kick me out for who my brothers are. I was sitting under a tree staring at a picture of Connor, Murphy, Rocco, Doc and I at the bar. It was saint patricks day three years ago when I was 14. Just when we arrived in America from Ireland, I was sitting on top of Murphys shoulders. God I miss them.

It was getting dark when I heard footsteps approaching. I jumped up quickly turning and aiming my brothers guns at the person. I wouldn't hand them over when they asked and in the end it resulted in Daryl getting a black eye, he hasn't spoken to me since, which I was fine with since he reminded me so much of Murphy and I just didn't want to think much more about them since its all I ever think about. I lowered my guns when I noticed it was the leader of the group, Rick.

"Almost time for supper." Was all he said when he turned and walked away.

Sighing deeply I put my guns back in their holsters and the photo back in my pocket and followed after him.

"I'm sorry about that Rick." I apologized.

"Its fine, Just don't let it happen again." He replied.

I shook my head as he turned and walked in the opposite direction towards the field while I kept heading for the house. Just as I stepped into the house I heard a gun shot and scream. I looked back out to the fields.

Walkers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2!!! What do you think? Comments are much appreciated!
Thank you loves