I Swear I Didn't Mean To!

At Risk

Billie was finally done with his pleasure. He zipped up his pants and looked at the motionless body before him. He smiled to himself and walked down the stairs. Serenity got up and got dressed crying the entire way. She ran to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet. The whole Billie thing discusted her to the point where it made her vomit. She wiped her mouth, flushed the toilet, and looked at her reflection in the mirror that hung before her.

Her tanish skin and gone a pale green and her hair was all messed up to the point where it was useless to try to brush it out. Her once bright blue eyes were now a dark gray. And her makeup was all smeared so that she had black streaks running down her cheeks.

Theres no point to try to run away from Billie now. He'll just find me again and probably do worse than he did this time. He could kill me! Its not worth risking it.
She went back into the room and lied down on the queen sized bed and fell asleep.

"Billie please don't!" Serenity cried grabbing Billie's wrist that held the knife above her. She closed her eyes as the knife plunged down.

She suddenly woke up and looked around to see if Billie was anywhere near her. And there in a small chair reading a Rolling Stones magizine was Billie.

"Sin!" He said running over to her and plopping the magizine on the ground. "Are you okay? I was so worried! You were screaming than you didn't wake up!"

"Wait you were worried about me?! You're the one that fucking did this to me! You and your stupid Drinking problem! And don't call me Sin you don't deserve to have a nickname for me!" Billie gripped his fists in rage and stormed out of the room mumbling to himself.

Serenity relaxed herself and picked up the Rolling Stones magizine that Billie dropped. "Suprise suprise!" Serenity said to herself when seeing Green Day on the front cover. She rolled her eyes and flipped through it and thinking. Tre and Mike know whats going on with Billie and me but why don't they try to stop him? They know its wrong but do they think what he does to me is funny or something? Why won't it stop!?

She heard the door open then close and feet climbing the stairs. She faked sleep when Billie burst the door open with Vodka in hand. He looked at her sleeping and ran over to the bed and woke her. His hand covered her mouth as she despratly tried to scream. He hit her over the head hard causing her to go unconscience. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her down the stairs, out the door and placed her in his car. He knew it wasn't safe to drink and drive but he didn't care. She was going to get it once and for all!