I Swear I Didn't Mean To!

Guilty Pleasures

Billie was driving recklessly and headed for what seemed like the middle of nowhere. Serenity started to wake up but remained silent for her life's sake. She didn't want to have Billie find out that she was awake and him get angrier, so she just tried to pretend to sleep so Billie wouldn't get suspicious. Billie looked into the backseat to find Serenity still 'sleeping'. He smirked to him self and headed for the woods on the edge of the city. He took a right turn and started driving down a dirt path to a place he knew well. Oh shit where the fuck is he taking me? I'm sure going to get it now.

The car came to a sudden stop as Billie frantically got his seatbelt undone. He got out and went around to the back seat of his beat up car to get Serenity out. He scooped her up as she still pretended to be unconscious. Just to make sure Billie smacked her over the head causing her to really go unconscious. He brought her into a small house that looked like a shed. He walked in with her in his arms and brought her down the small stairs into the basement. He laid her on the bed and started contemplating his dirty scheme. He went upstairs to the small garage and got some rope and went back in and downstairs. He ripped part of the sheet to make a small bandana sized piece of cloth. He tied her arms first above her head and to the headboard, then her legs together and to the base of the bed. He then wrapped the bandana around her mouth to gag her so she couldn't make a sound at all.

Serenity started to wake up slowly and noticed she couldn't move a bit. She woke up and tried to scream but couldn't. She looked around at her bound and gagged body with tears streaming down her face, making her mascara bleed. She heard a slight chuckle and looked over to see a faint figure in the shadows of the basement. She squinted her eyes to see better but failed. The laughing continued but grew as she struggled to get out of the death trap Billie had put her in. The figure started singing a small tune that she recognized. But he had changed the words to it.

She's waiting in a room.
All dressed up and bound and gagged up to the bed.
The things she dreads.
She won't dare to move.
For the pain I put her through is what I need.
So I'll make it bleed.
She's in distress.
Oh mistress I confess.
So I'll do it one more time.
Those ropes are to tight well.
I know she will obey.
So I won't make her beg.
For blood sex and booze I'll give me.
Say I'm disturbed.
Its what I deserve.
Another lesson to be learned.
From a girl called Sin.

Her head is in the gutter.
Thank you I'll strike up another mandolin.
Of discipline.
I'll throw her to the dogs.
And let them eat her flesh down to the wood.
It should feel so good.
She's in distress.
Oh mistress I confess.
So I'll do it one more time.
Those ropes are to tight well.
I know she will obey.
So I won't make her beg.
For blood sex and booze I'll give me.
Say I'm disturbed.
Its what I deserve.
Another lesson to be learned.
From a girl called Kill.


Serenity knew instantly that it was Billie. He came out of the shadows and smirked at her bound body. She squirmed but couldn't get free so she gave up as Billie approached her. She shut her eyes and tried to cope with the thought of what he would do to her.