I Swear I Didn't Mean To!

Who the hell??

Serenity woke in a cold daze and opened her eyes to see nothing but blurry vision. Billie wasn't next to her and she couldn't move. Her vision cleared up and she saw a figure standing over her, but it wasn't Billie. It was the guy she saw at the carnival. His name was John Kiffmeyer or Al Sobrante as Billie, Mike and Tre called him. He and Billie had been best friends when they were younger and was the band's first drummer. She never knew what happened to him. He was always nice to her. Billie must of told him to follow me. So he would know I wouldn't run away. John saw that she was awake and smiled to himself.

"Hello Serenity." He said in a cocky tone.

"John." She replied glaring at him. "What the hell did you do to me and where the fuck is Billie Joe?!"

"Oh Billie can't see you at the moment," He started still in his cocky tone, "He's all tied up!" He let out a weird laugh. "As for you, I injected you with a serum after I knocked you out with chloroform. The serum allows for a tempory paralysis that if injected with more becomes longer." He smiled to her misfortunes.

"YOU BASTARD! LET ME AND BILLIE GO! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?" She screamed and John laughed to himself again.

"What did you do?" He asked calmly, "You did nothing it's that dumbass of a boyfriend you have! I left the band because I thought it would go nowhere! But what do they do? They become famous! Your boyfriend treated you like shit above that! I would never do that Serenity. Please dump him and turn to me." He eyed her and she couldn't be more scared than she is now.

"No." She said softly.

"What was that?!" He asked getting aggrivated.

"I FUCKING SAID NO!" She screamed at him.

"Fine." He got up went over to the drawer in the corner of the room. He opened it and pulled something out. Serenity couldn't see what it was, but it couldn't be good.