Diary of Alicia Thomson

4th September 2008(night time)

Franks POV

I was sitting in the kitchen holding the letter I was about to give to Gerard. I got up slowly and walked up stairs to say goodnight to Alicia. Shes been through so much in the last couple of months. I walked into her room and she was already asleep.
“Goodnight Alicia” I said softly and then left the room and walked down the hall to Gerard’s room, he was taking a shower and he usually takes a long time in there so I had enough time to go in , leave the letter and get back downstairs before he was out of the shower.
I walked into his room, it was one of the best rooms in my house, that’s why I was letting him stay in there. The walls were covered in pictures that Gerard had drawn. They were beautiful. I wanted to just lie down on his bed but I knew I couldn’t. I left the note on his pillow and then walked out and back downstairs. Gerard came downstairs about two minutes after me wearing only a towel.
“Hey Gee” I said tiredly “I’m gonna go to bed now”
“Ok Frankie” he said
So I started back up the stairs towards my room. I went to the bathroom and changed into my pyjamas before going and lying down in bed. I lay in my bed thinking for about an hour. Then just as I was going to sleep the door opened and Gerard came in.
“Goodnight Frank” he said thinking I was asleep “I love you” and then he kissed me on the forehead and left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok this chapter is a little different but its just cuz i wanted to see if writing it this way would work. Im probably gonna go back to writing the chapters in Alicias diary but i dunno. There might be a few more chapters like this in places but itll mainly be Alicia diary
LY guys Katie

p.s comment please and tell me what you think