Diary of Alicia Thomson

5th September 2008

I got woken up this morning by Frank and Gee who were jumping on my bed. I yelled at them to piss off but they kept jumping. So I rolled over and pushed them off my bed. Then I got up kicked them(not literally) out of my room and I got dressed. I wonder if Frank had given Gee that note. Anyway I went downstairs to find Gee cooking breakfast, that was odd he never cooks unless hes really happy. Hmmm maybe Frank did give him the letter. After our breakfast(which was really nice) we all went out to starbucks and stayed there for a while. When we got back to Franks place Gerard told us he wanted to throw Mikey a surprise party since after all he had to face the fact his brother might die over the last 3 months. So me Frank and Gee got to work organising everything. I made the guest list and then the invites. Frank was organising getting the decorations and Gerard was drawing some giant banner that said “Happy Birthday Mikey” or something like that. It took him 3 hours, 10 cups of coffee and 7 angry outbursts of him yelling at the paper he finally got the outline done. When he had that done it was around 6 pm so Frank said he felt hungry and wanted food so I called for pizza. After we had finished our pizza we all got back to what we had been doing and we stayed doing that until I almost passed out onto a pile of invitations. So Gerard carried me upstairs to my room, put me down on my bed and kissed me goodnight. Then he left and probably went to finish his prised banner.