Diary of Alicia Thomson

7th September 2008

Frank and Gee slept together again last night. Its so cute. Though they still have to tell the other guys since nobody but me knows yet. Anyway today we all slept in till about 3 pm which was late for the three of us. Frank was the one that came in to wake me up but I didn’t want to get up. It took him about 15 minutes to drag me out of bed but in order to do that he had to jump on my bed. Lol I’m getting worried about the springs in the beds in this house. Seriously we spend most of our time jumping on the beds. So anyway, we didn’t really do much today except Frank started to set up the decorations for Mikeys surprise party we were having it tomorrow so he wouldn’t suspect it. By 6 pm Frank had most of the decorations up and Gerard had all the food and stuff cooked and he had picked out his costume since it was a fancy dress party. My idea not his but I think if I hadn’t suggested it he would have. I was going to dress up as Gerard hehe he doesn’t expect a thing. But that meant tonight I was gonna need to cut my hair and dye it black. I can get Frank to cut it and I can dye it myself. This party was gonna be so much fun. At about 7 Frank went to get something to eat and I went with him mainly so I could tell him about my plan to dress as Gee and so we could get the dye. It took us a while to get everything we needed including food, hair dye and fake blood. When we got back I rushed upstairs to put my stuff away before coming down to have some of the food Frank had gotton. After dinner I got Frank to cut my hair and then dyed it. When I had it dyed I put on a hat and went downstairs saying the my head was cold. I had gotton the hat off of Bob a while ago and Gerard knew I liked wearing it so he said nothing. We watched The Nightmare Before Christmas and then we all went to bed cause we needed to be up earlier tomorrow.