Diary of Alicia Thomson

8th September 2008(rest of the evening)

Gerard’s POV

Everyone was inside and now me and Frank had something very important to say. We had had this planed since this morning. We had planned exactly what we say and all that. Now we just had to say it. So we walked up to the stage and got ready to tell everyone.
“Ok guys” I said “Before we all wish Mikey a happy birthday and stuff me and Frank would like to make an announcement”
Everyone went oddly silent. I took a breath and then continued what I was saying.
“As you all probably know I have been living in Franks house for the last while.” Nobody looked surprised I said that. “I originally moved in because I got kicked out of my own apartment and Frank was kind enough to let me stay in his house. I had been living there about a month when Alicia came to live with us after something had happened her at home. Less than a week after she moved in with us I was attacked by her father and was put in a coma for three months. Every day I was in that coma Frank was there for me talking to me. In fact he never left. During that time I realised something and so did Frank. We loved each other. Except we didn’t know how the other person felt.” Everyone went Awww here. “When I woke up less than a week ago Frank allowed me to move back in with him and Alicia. A few days ago Frank left a note on my pillow saying that he was in love with me. I almost immediately told him I loved him back and well now we are going out. I thought that today would be the best time to tell everyone while all our friends and family were around. And Mikey I am in no way trying to ruin your birthday”
Everyone looked rather shocked except Alicia who already knew and Eliza who I’m sure had always expected something. Mikey started clapping and soon Alicia and Eliza joined in, then everyone else. While they were clapping Alicia ran up and gave me and Frank a hug and then said into the microphone
“Ok can we have cake now?” which got a laugh from everybody.
For the rest of the night everyone danced and got drunk except me and Alicia. The music was quite annoying all this dance rave shit…Eventually at about 2 am everyone decided to leave and go back to where they lived. Since I was sober I was driving Frank, Alicia and Bob who was staying in Franks place back to Franks place. When we got home we all collapsed into our beds and fell asleep almost instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
to my readers commenters and subscribers i love you all
to emily who reads faithfully i love you
to Eliza who this story is dedicated to you fuggin rock hunny
and to my friend Gerard thankiees for being there for me when i fealt bad

im so sorry it took me a while to update ive been having fairly bad writers block