Diary of Alicia Thomson

10th September 2008

I woke up this morning feeling great well apart from the fact it was only about 10 am and it was Bob that had woken me up. He wanted to try teach me something else on drums was his official story but I think he just wanted to wake up Frank and Gee. So I went down to the sitting room and paid attention to what he was saying and doing then he let me try it. I messed up once or twice but I actually managed to play the entire song. About half way through the song Frank and Gee came down to yell at Bob ‘cause they thought it was him playing and when they saw it was me they looked really surprised. When I finished playing Gee even said that with enough practice if Bob was ever sick I might be able to fill in for him. By then it was about 11:30 and I was hungry so I got myself some cereal. When I had my cereal I sat down on the couch beside Bob and we watched Mr Bean. After about an hour and a half of Mr Bean I went upstairs to get dressed cause I was still in my pyjamas. While I was upstairs I heard the post arrive cause on of Franks dogs started growling at the front door then I heard Frank walk to the door and pick up the post. I walked back downstairs to find Frank sitting on the couch with Gee and Bob hugging him. He was crying and had a letter in his hands. I walked over to them and Frank handed me a letter. It said:

New Jersey Social Services
7th September 2008


Mr. Iero

Since the 29th May 2008 you and a Mr. Gerard Way have been caring for Ms. Alicia Thomson due to the fact that her father sexually abused her. Several days later Mr. Way fell into a coma and had been in this coma until a few days previously. Although we are sure that you and Mr. Way are perfectly capable of taking care of Alicia I am sorry to tell you that she must be taken into care. Someone will arrive to collect her on the 11th September 2008 at 2 pm sharp. Please have her and all her belongings ready to leave, any pets she may have will need to be left behind as the people she will be staying with have severe animal allergies.

Yours Sincerely
Amanda Sprocket


I couldn’t believe what I was reading. They were going to take me away from Frank and Gee. No I wouldn’t let them. I would kill Frank for me to leave. I cant leave I wont leave. And I would have to leave Bob here. I sat down next to Frank and cried, Gerard at some point had gotton up to call Mikey, Ray, Alicia and Eliza over ‘cause they arrived soon after. By that point me and Frank and Bob had stopped crying and we all sat down to have pizza that Eliza had brought over. Everyone started talking about a way to keep me here but I wasn’t listening. I think the best idea they came up with was actually a joke from Mikey to smuggle me out of the state. Everyone laughed but I think Frank and Gee were seriously thinking about it. Ray suggested saying that we had never gotton the letter and we could say that unless they had proof they had sent it that they couldn’t take me away. But we would need to mail man to say he hadn’t delivered the letter to us. People came up with a million other ideas but they were either to far fetched or impossible to get ready in less than 24 hours. It ended up we all just left the state and headed to Chicago to Bob’s place and we would say that we had been gone since the day before. We packed our bags at around 3 pm and set off on the 13ish hour journey. Me Frank, Gee, Franks dogs, My hamster and Bob were in Franks car. Mikey, Alicia, Eliza Mikeys dogs + cats and Ray were in Mikeys car and anyone that could drive was taking turns driving. I spent most of the journey feeling travel sick and sleeping. Around 6pm we got food in McDonalds and used the bathroom ect. Then around midnight we stopped for food and bathroom again. When we arrived I was asleep so I didn’t know what time it was and walked straight up to the room Bob said I could use while Frank Gee and Bob unloaded the car. As soon as I hit the pillow I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is dedicated to Emily who ive hardly spoken to over the last week