Diary of Alicia Thomson

11th September 2008

From: HeavenHelpUs
To: Alicia

Alicia
Do you know how long its been since we have seen each other? Like 6 months. I miss you babes. How’s everything in Jersey. God I miss Jersey. Kansas is suckish. You had better come visit me. So how are Frank and Gee. You are so lucky to know the guys from MCR. Anyhow guess what??? I got a puppy his name is Freddie hes soo cute. Anyway later!! LY

Emily

From: Alicia
To: HeavenHelpUs

Emily
Yeah I know its been waaay to long and I miss you too. Jersey is ok but I’m not. Since we last say each other I have been raped(by my dad who is now safely in jail), moved in with Frank and Gee, had to deal with Gerard being put into a coma by my father who was angry at him and Frank for taking me away from him cause he wanted to rape me more, had to deal with Gee possibly dying cause he had been in the coma so long, had to deal with Gee going into cardiac arrest and being rushed out of the hospital to Rays house and not knowing what had happened(he woke up by the way), now Gee and Frank and me are living together, I bought a hamster and named him Bob(after Bob Bryar), Bob(not my hamster) is teaching me drums and he says I’m fairly good at it. Currently I am in Chicago because the Jersey social services want to put me into foster care…So what’s new with you apart from your new puppy?
Alicia xx

From: HeavenHelpUs
To: Alicia

OMG Alicia I cant believe how much you have been through in the last few months. I didn’t even know Gee had been in a coma. Hes ok now isn’t he??????? I cant believe YOUR living with Frank Iero and Gerard Way!!!!!!!!!!! How long will you guys be in Chicago for and who exactly is with you????? Cause I’ll be in Chicago in a few days…
Emily

For the rest of the day me and her just sent emails to each other until she had to go out to dinner. Emily is my best friend, we met on our first day of school but two years ago she had to move to Kansas cause her dad got a job there. We see each other every few months so we are happy enough. Shes gonna be in Chicago in a few days so I’ll see her again. Today nobody really did much except Frank and Gee who had to call some people and make some arrangements and stuff. Mikey and Alicia spent most of their day asleep(or so they claimed) Ray watched tv and me Bob and Eliza went shopping cause since there was 7 people in Bobs house and lots of animals we needed more food. At around 7pm we got back with the shopping and pet stuff. Frank and Alicia were in the kitchen making vegetarian lasagne so while me and Eliza put away the stuff we helped Frankie and Alicia make the dinner. Around 8 the food was done and we all sat around the sitting room since there wasn’t enough room at the table and ate our dinner. After dinner I helped Mikey and Ray with the washing.. Is it just me or do I help with everything? Anyway when I had done there Eliza asked me to help her fix something that was wrong with her laptop. That took me about 20 minutes and after that I went to check on Bob and the dogs and cats. They were fine but I gave them all food and water and then went back into everyone. They were watching Jerry Springer which confused me. I sat there for about 20 minutes before I got bored and went upstairs. I read some book I had brought with me for a what seemed like 20 minutes but then Frank came in and said that I had to turn my light off cause it was after 1 am. So I turned off my light. I fell asleep almost straight away.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so i decided to give Alicia a best friend her name is Emily and Freddie will know why....

Love you Freddie lysfm
your the best