Diary of Alicia Thomson

14th October 2008

Its been exactly one month since Gee asked if him and Frankie could adopt me. The next day they rang child services in Chicago and arranged everything. Within two weeks of them asking I officially became Alicia Iero-Way. Yea I have no idea why they wanted to me to take both their names but maybe they have something planned none of us know about. You never know with those too. And last week was my birthday so I’m 15 now. After I had been officially adopted we came back to Jersey cause we all missed it. The only bad side to leaving was that Emily had to go home. Anyhooo we were back in New Jersey about a day when the Social Services people came to the house looking for me. They still wanted to take me even though Gee and Frank had adopted me. It took over an hour for Frank to convince them that they had actually adopted me. Stupid child services.
In a week or so Emily is coming to visit again. I’m really looking forward to it and so is Mikey. Him and Emily got to be good friends when we were in Chicago.
Lots and lots has happened since last May. And its hard to think what life would have been like now if it wasn’t for Frank and Gerard saving me from my dad. I haven’t seen my either of my parents since then. I hope my moms ok. Maybe I could visit her some time. That’s really all I have to say. Bye
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so this is the end of the story, its mainly cause I cant think of any new ideas but I might make a sequeal or sumtin.
So yea.
Love you FreddieBear xo
-Katie