Status: Hey, I've decided to start from scratch and actually write about a story that really hit hard for me. The host has to be the best book I have ever read in my entire existence on this Earth. You might of guessed that I'm a huge fan. This is a fanfiction about how Wanderer reacts to her new self and b

Die for Her

Shock~

“We have to go!” Ian growled, still clutching onto my hand as tight as he possibly could, I hesitated and looked to Melanie. Her face filled with just as much shock and despair at the news. I tried to get away from all of it by pulling free of Ian, but he caught me before I could run off. “Oh, no you don’t!” he shouted angrily. Had I upset him? Yes, of course I had! For some stupid, unidentifiable reason he loved me and now I had literally tore his heart up into shreds. But it wasn’t me who got the blame first. Oh no. “It’s not her fault Ian…” Doc began to say but before he could finish Ian stopped him. “I know that. It’s hers!” he hissed, pointing the finger at Melanie. No. Not my sister! I now kind of regret my next move. I pulled free of Ian’s grasp whilst he was off guard and slapped him hard across his left cheek. “If you’re looking for someone or something to blame Ian, look at me!” I screeched, angry at how it’d all turned out and I accidentally let something slip out before I could stop it. “You don’t get it do you? I’ve known this since… well, since the change, I guess…” I stopped before I let anything more slide and Ian’s expression suddenly turned from angry to absolutely livid. I now wished that I never remembered any of it in the first place. “You, what?” Ian demanded, whilst Melanie walked towards me, taking careful, steady steps when nearing him. I looked her into the eyes, ignoring his question and whispered, “I said didn’t I? I promised I’d get you back. I-I love you.” She threw her arms around me and squeezed me tight, “yeah, and I’m saying now that I… we’ll get you back.” I shook my head, not to deny what she was saying but to protest against it. They couldn’t and even if they could, they shouldn’t. Not for me. Not for a parasite that didn’t even belong here…

“I have to go, I’ll see you all later” I said hesitantly and went to leave, then someone’s hand pressed against my shoulder. I turned to see Ian and his eyes were less livid now, more caring and compassionate. I liked this side of him. The side that made me want to stay but I knew that I couldn’t take their saddening responses to Doc’s news any longer. But he then made it quite clear that I wouldn’t be leaving Doc’s room on my own. “No, we’re going to have to go. I need to talk to you.” I hesitated but then nodding, knowing that I couldn’t win and he wrapped his right arm around my waist, half pulling me forward towards the exit. We were both silent until we got back to our place, even then it took us both a few moments to prepare ourselves to face the other. I finally braced myself and looked into his beautiful blue eyes, knowing that it may well be the last time but also knowing that I had to be careful. I still didn’t understand much about Ian because of the place I was in at that time but I definitely knew that I loved him. I needed him like air to breathe. I don’t know how both my body and mind knew this but I knew that it was right. So very right, even if I had forgotten why and how I loved this human. Before I knew it, his body was tight against mine and our lips were pressed against each other’s. I gasped at the sudden rush filling up my spine and pulled him closer to me. He pressed his lips even tighter against mine and grasped my hair in one of his hands, whilst pulling me in at the waist with the other. I didn’t want it to end; the thought of it doing so made me feel cold and empty, so we kept at it. Knowing, we’d be alone here…

I didn't know what time it was, to be honest I didn't care at all and I was too carefree to stress about what may happen later because of this, when Ian suddenly stopped kissing me. He pulled away, just as things were about to heat up and looked at me, his face full of love and care. I didn't want to stop! I wanted to be with him in this way forever. Which is not even an exaggeration in this tense. I love him...
"Wanda?" he whispered softly into my ear and I don't think he realised how seductive his voice sounded to me in this situation. I took a deep breath, still exhausted from all the romance and gently spoke, "yes, Ian?" I asked, a little curious to why he had stopped our beautiful embrace. Well, that's how I saw it, anyway. He shook his head, discarding any signs or negativity and sighed, as he braced himself. He lifted up my chin with two of his fingers and without hesitating, kissed me with even more power and passion than before! My head flew into the clouds when I was pulled into this beautiful aroma of all things perfect. I wrapped my legs around his waist and let him pull me on top of him, gasping for air as I did so. The sound of this action only made me want him more...
After a few moments of this, this pure and stunning embrace, he then pulled away from me once more. Was he trying to kill me with insane desperation for more? I shook my head this time when he tried to speak to me again, pulling his body back tight against mine. I kissed him quickly before he had time to refuse my gesture and looked back into his eyes. Asking him the question that he was probably planning to ask me. "Good or bad?" I asked him confidentially, a little humour in my voice as I did so. He chuckled, smiling as he looked back into my eyes, "most definitely, my Wanda" he said, a smile in his voice as he said this. I smiled too, clinging on to him like I needed him close to me to live, which was also true. I pulled him closer to me again, burying my head into his chest and whispered, "I love you, Ian O'shea! I-I..." He interrupted me before I could even finish, asking me the question that filled me with utter shock and left me literally speechless for a few moments. The question that had my heart pounding and my palms sweating. The question that I most definitely knew the answer to...

"Wanda?" he asked me, rather nervously, which, at the time, I found rather suspicious. "Is everything okay Ian?" my tone sounded a little worried and anxious to the sudden change in his voice. He'd gone from a more casual tone to a serious one in a matter of seconds. This worried me a little at the time. He took a deep breath before he began. "Um..." he started anxiously, "Wanda, I love you with all of my heart and soul and..." he paused again, taking in the surroundings and then turned to look directly to me. He stroked my arm and then, sensing that I was worried, pulled me towards him. He took my head in his left hand and pulled me closer with his right. "Wanda, will you marry me?" I shivered with excitement as he whispered these unexpected words into the curve of my neck. Gently caressing his lips against my neck after this and then he pulled away, to take in my reaction. Before he could say or do anything else, I wrapped my arms tight around his neck and kissed him fast on the lips without even having to think about my answer. "Yes." The next thing I knew, his arms were around my waist like steal, pushing us both down onto the bed. My lips reached out for his again but he caught me off guard, pressing his smooth, soft, luxurious lips tight against my neck, which left me only wanting more...

...

I awoke from the deep abyss, that was otherwise named heaven and sighed, knowing that it'd soon be all over. The love, the closeness, the needing of each other's body. This would all soon come to an end, which made me dwell on the hours to come. The more I rekindled my love with Ian, the more I remembered about the day when I fainted and turned into...this. A confused, lost and very much suspicious soul, who had no idea what on Earth was going on! I now remembered running across the room with the mirrors more vividly now, racing past many faces that had either a definite dislike for me or a risk with trusting the inhuman host. Aka, me. I remember not caring that their eyes bored into my back, not caring about how they'd react, I had a goal and I needed to reach it. To get to it. To get to her before I completely forgot what I desperately needed to tell her. Well, that failed didn't it? It started out, in Doc's room when I awoke all of those hours ago, that I didn't trust any human. Well, I sort of did but my forgetting things made me forget the reasons why I trusted them so which made me feel suspicious of them instead. I was still so lost and confused but it now made more sense to me. The blurry memory that made hardly any sense had became clearer and I now remembered the reason for my searching out Melanie. I needed to talk to her! About, something that I had feared since the very beginning of being inside her host. The secret no other human or soul knew. The secret, that could break me apart...

You see, Melanie already knew that I could've gotten weak even before Doc had said it. We both had feared this whilst she was still a part of me, but I never, ever let her see my other secret. The secret that explained exactly how and why, if things did go wrong, I'd fade. I didn't like the thought of leaving them all behind, but I know had figured out what the risk was if I fought it and I couldn't take the risk. Not ever. I had to tell Melanie about something's though, because even I was now baffled by this circumstance that had occurred in my head. I closed my eyes, held my head back and sighed with regret about what I was about to do. Leave the man who had just asked me to marry him about an hour earlier and run off to speak with my kind of sister, who I spend every minute of every day with. Ian would sure like the sound of that. Oh and to make it ten times better than that perfect scenario, I would also be visiting Jared too! Wow. Ian's so lucky! Sarcasm, by the way. I braced myself and tried to think of a way to tell him this without either worrying him or hurting him. Most likely, I would end up doing both, no matter how hard I tried to console him...

"Ian?" I whispered, still wrapped up in the lush feeling that the last hour had given me. The rush. The spark. The light, was all about to die out right in front of our eyes. He nodded, wrapping his arms around my bare waist as he did this and softly pressed his ice cold, yet soothing lips against the curves of my neck. "Yes, Mrs O'shea?" he murmured seductively, which made me hesitant to leave. But I braved up the courage to break free of this perfect, beautiful scene but still keep him happy at the same time. Mission impossible right? "I like that, it has a certain ring to it" I tried to copy his seductive tone but it clearly failed, "wait for me, I'll be back as soon..." He shot me an accusing, devastated look. I knew he'd be hurt by my sudden parting. "You're, leaving?" I nodded sheepishly, cocking my head to the side with awkwardness, I suddenly figured out how I could play this. "Yes, but you've waited like two decades for your Mrs O'shea, I think you can wait a few minutes longer." It had worked this time, my tone was as teasing as I could possibly get him, which made him smile and gently stroke my arm. He laughed at my sudden confidence and leant in to kiss me again. "I love you, remember that" he whispered in my ear after the long kiss I'd been longing for. I liked it when he kissed me, he left fireworks in my heart every time he touched me. "I'll be back as soon as I can, I love you too" I smiled and stroked his face gently with the tips of my fingers, feeling the softness of his beautiful, elegant, perfect face. With that, I sat up from where we'd been laying and kissed him before I got out of our bed. He smiled before his lips touched mine, which made me feel warm and fuzzy inside and then grasped tight onto my hand. He soon let go, after a few moments and I left my fiancée before I changed my very vulnerable mind...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know things are quite confusing atm but soon secrets are revealed that explain a hell of a lot :)x x x