Status: In Utero

Just One Yesterday

Image

'Of all the Vicodin bottles in the world, she had to crop up at the bottom of that one. Plagued by memories, House is met with a brand new challenge which he's not sure he can - of even wants to - meet. Eventually, the past always comes back to bite you in the ass, and there's always complications. Flummoxed by the re-emergence of a face from the dark, House attempts to juggle a revelation and a case at once. Can he solve the puzzle and step up to the plate, and come up rosy in the end?'

Set around series four, way after Wilson's third divorce and Stacy's exit. There may be some romance for Wilson at some point in the story, if all goes to plan, but don't hold your breath. Updates will be few and far between for a while because it's exam season and I hope to be a working woman soon!

Also, there may be swearing at some point, hence the rating - though it's unconventional for a House episode, I feel that swearing is a natural part of the English lexicon and can be used to enhance situations if used appropriately and sparsely. And I'm from England, so my Americanism's may be none too accurate so, apologies for that in advance.

NB: I will be trying to get my medicine as accurate (and uncommon) as possible, but I am no doctor by any stretch of the imagination, just a wild girl with wild dreams and a fascination with the human body and this spectacular show.

Oh, yes. All of the chapter titles are and will be quotes from Dead Poets Society, because many seem appropriate for the content.
  1. A Trip Down Amnesia Lane
    He couldn't mistake those eyes...
  2. Oh Captain, My Captain
    Revelations are a bitch...
  3. Choking on the Bone
    The only way to say goodbye...
  4. I'll Try Anything Once
    The beginning of the end...?
  5. A Time for Daring
    Prevention is better than cure...