You Are the Heart Inside of Me

Ch. 2 Unbroken

*The Next Day*

I woke up the next day with a huge smile on my face. I had live another day! And Iwas glad that I had, and that was all due too Blood On The Dance Floor. I stretched and looked up at my still blank ceiling, then looked over at my lavender painted walls. Other then school, my life was actually pretty good.

Wow, they even had me looking at life in a new perspective. After that, I went to my closet and picked an outfit out. OK, you might find this really weird, but I am a huge Gleek. I love everything to do with it. So, to get to my point, I have a Cherrio's outfit, a Warbulars outfit, Glee shoes, an A Loser Like Me shirt, and many, many more. I grabbed my A Loser Like Me shirt, a Warbulars tie, and a pair of grey skinnies.

After all that, I hopped into the shower and was in there for thirty minutes. It was a peacful, blissful shower. Once I was done and dressed, I dried my hair, and actually fixed it. My bright red hair hadn't been teased like this in a while. It looked very pretty.

Afterwards, I did my makeup. Nothing to much, I'd say. Just some silver eye shadow, purple eyeliner, and a little bit of mascara. My emerald eyes were popping out due to the little amount of makeup I was wearing.

I smiled at my reflection and went downstairs into the kitchen. I scavenged the pantry, but only found a Special K cereal bar. I shrugged and ripped open the packet. Normally, I wouldn't eat anything until dinner, but you know what? I'm sick of never eating. It isn't healthy. I left the house without saying bye to my parents, which wasn't normal for me.

I walked out of the house and hopped into my piece of crap, red, Monte Carlo. His name is Chuckie, yes named after Chuckie from Rugrats. It was the only thing I could think up at the time. It eventually stuck with me. I smiled as I pulled into my high school's parking lot. The sign up front read, welcome to Death Valley. I laughed like an idiot. I don't know why I found that funny, I just did.

I stepped out of the car, grabbed my bag, and walked up to the school. I was very early, so there wasn't many people in the gym. I found my friend Bambi and sat beside her. I smiled at her. "So I take it the song worked." She says. "I'm here aren't I." I say, qeustioningly.

Before long we actually get too talking. I mean talking. I haven't had a real conversation in months. It felt nice. "Oh, I'm gonna be going to a Blood On The Dance Floor concert soon and I have to bring a friend, so would you like o=to go with me?" She asks me. I was shocked for the fact that she invited me to go. "Sure, but when is it?" I ask her. "In a month." She says. I shake my head and jump at the bell. 'Its eight already?' I thought too myself.

I rush to first period, which is Geometry Honors. Yes, I'm a decently smart Sophmore. Nerds run the world! Unfortunatly, this is the one and only class I can seek refuge from all the horrible people at my school. I got into class without running into any the 'Barbs' as I like to call them. I sighed, sat in my desk, and got ready for class.

Once cmy hour and a half class was over, I rushed to English, the class with the top bitch, Tiffani, in it. She wasn't there when I got in, but a couple minutes later she walked in. I cringed down when I seen her, but she still seen me. "Oh, your still here? I thought you were gonna kill yourself?" She says, sneering at me. I smiled at her.

"Well, sweaty, you thought wrong. No matter what, from now on, I will never be harmed by your hurtful words again, and you will never be forgiven for all the hell you have put me and everyone else you have wronged. You'll get payed back at some point Tiffani! Karma's a bitch, right? Or should I say, F*ck this! I hope you die! Left by the roadside! Karma's a bitch right? I say, reciting Asking Alexandria's "song" Alerion. Holy crap! I stood up for myself!

She looked at me dumbfounded. She looked like she was forming a come back in her little pretty head of hers, but she sat down instead of saying another word too me. After that, none of the her "Barbs" said anything to me. I must have scared her pretty bad. 'I love revenge.' I think to myself and smile.