You Are the Heart Inside of Me

Ch. 3 Broken

As the weeks went by, Bambi slowly started avioding me. She literally wanted nothing to do with me. I didn't understand what I had done, but she apperently hated me. I felt like crap because she wasn't talking to me. I was so grateful for her, becuase she helped save my life, and now she wasn't talking to me.

One day I opened my locked and found a letter in it. It was from Bambi.

Dear Kandi,

I am sorry that I haven't been talking to you. My father doesn't want me being friends with you anymore. He is removing me from school and sending me off to the private school near us. I promise you, I'd still love to be friends, but he seen your message on facebook and said that there was no way that I could be friends with you anymore. I am also not aloud to go to the Blood On The Dance Floor concert anymore, but he didn't take your ticket from me so I hope you will still go even though I won't be there with you.

Dearly sorry,

Bambi

I had no clue how to react to this letter. I was screwed now. I absolutely had no friends at this wretched school now. I was all alone in this cruel world. My parents were neve rhome so they couldn't "care" for me, my now ex best friend isn't aloud to be friends with me, and the stupid bitch is still around. Someone save me please!

I ran out into the school's parking lot and got into my car. No one would even notice that I wasn't at school anyways, and my parents wouldn't be home until late, so it didn't really matter what I did. I just drove. Around back roads and any place I could get away from life. Luckily I had just filled my tank, so I was good on gas. I ended up driving and found a little lake that looked like it hadn't been touched in years.

I got out of my car and walked over to the lake. It was so beautiful. The water was a perfect blue. There were some fish swimming in and out of the glistening water. I took off my shoes and placed my feet into the cool water. I shivered. It was very cold for how hot its been here lately. I just layed there until I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone going off. Ten missed calls and fifteen text messages. They were from my mom. Things like where are you? Why aren't you home? I called her so I could clear everything up with her.

"Hey mom. Sorry I didn't text you. I didn't have a good day at school so I was driving around and found a little peaceful lake. Its so pretty." I say.

"You skipped school! That's it, your out of the house. You have an hour to get your stuff out of the house and in your car. I am so sick of your shit Kandi! You always pull something like this! One hour! That's all, and you better hurry!" My mother screams at me.

I hung up on her and got into my car. I knew she wasn't kidding so I pulled out our gps and typed in our address. I was thrity minutes away from home. I drove as fast as I could with tears in my eyes. I was lucky that I hadn't gotten into a crash with how badly I was dirving. I got into the house and ran up into my room and grabbed everything that would fit in my car. Luckily I really didn't have that much stuff. I grabbed my laptop, conforter from my bed, Ipod that I never listened to, and all of my clothes. I was out of the house in twenty minutes.

I drove to a motel and payed for a room with the money I had. I wasn't going to go back to school so I was free from all of the torture there. I pulled my laptop out and started looking for a job. I put in all the applications I could. Luckily I was eighteen, so I didn't need my principal to sign that I could get a job. Hopefully I would get a job soon. I only had enough money to stay in this motel for about two weeks, if that. I could always sell the tickets for the money, but I really wanted to go to the concert. I'd figure something out. I always did.