Price Academy

Price Academy

“That’s before April came back!” He screamed.

"So you dropped everything for her," she whispered. "Dropped me?"

"I don't love you," he said slowly. "I never did."

"You—" Hunter looked away wiping her eyes, trying not to cry. "Get out."

"No, I'm allowed here jus—"

"Get out," Keegan and I both said at the same time. "Now."

“Nick,” April looked up to him, teary eyed and growling. “Get the fuck out, before I fucking hurt you.”

“Ap-“

“Now!”

"Fine," he growled and walked out the door, Hunter fell back on the couch crying. April sat beside her and pulled her into her lap.

"Its okay, he's not worth it," April cooed.

“I knew he never loved me,” She sobbed. “I just knew it…”

"Come on," I pulled Keegan out of the room. "Why is Nick acting like this to them?"

"He's a bad guy June."

“You were a bad guy, too.”

“Some people just don’t change.”

"Have you changed?" I asked softly as I looked up into his green eyes.

“Yes, a lot,” He nodded. “You changed me, June.”

The grin on my face made itself known as I walked up to Keegan and pulled him down into a kiss. "I love you Keegan Fletcher."

"I love you June Rush-Fletcher."

"What?" I asked confused, right as something slid onto my finger, I looked down and seen Matthew grinning brightly with his little hands over my left ring finger.

"Mommy, daddy said he wanted me to put this on you're hand and say Marry daddy, please mommy," he grinned and looked at his father. "Did I do good?"

"You did excellent little dude," Keegan smiled, and looked back up to me. “So?”

“Keegan,” I kissed his lips softly. “Yes.”

"Yes?" he repeated.

"Yes you buffoon, I love you so much, of course I'll marry you," I wiped my tears as he picked me up and held me, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"You think Hunter and April can watch the kids?" he whispered raspy, I knew he was ready to show how much he loved me.

“I hope,” I mumbled and hopped down, pushing the kids gently into the living room.

"Mommy," Riley whined as I sat her in a chair beside Hunter. "Stop pushin' me."

"Sorry baby," I grinned at her before looking at April and Hunter. "Will you guys watch the kids, please oh please, Keegan just purposed!"

“Uh,” April looked around and shrugged. “Okay, just go somewhere else okay?”

“Yes, yes, yes!” I nodded frantically.

"Where you going to go?" Hunter sniffed.

"Motel 8, just watch the kids please," I whined.

"Go," she shooed me off, I grinned and pecked each of their cheeks before running off to Keegan, who laughed and threw me over his shoulder while bouncing to the car.

"I have to drive," I griped. "You don't have a license."

"Do you want to get there fast?"

"Yes."

"Then let me drive," he winked backing out of the driveway, then flooring it down the street. In less than five minutes we were checked into Motel 8 and making our way to our door. "Come here," he picked me up and threw my legs around his waist as he opened the door.

“Keegan,” I moaned softly as he dropped me to the bed, quickly undoing his pants button and smirking.

"June."

"Don't get me pregnant again Keegan, as much as I adore our little angels they were hell coming out," I pointed at him as he undone my pants and pulled my shirt over my head.

"I didn't bring a condom and I really want you," he whispered kissing my neck.

“Keeg,” I turned away. “I can’t then.”

“But, June-“

"Keegan," I whispered staring up at him. "I'm scared to get pregnant again, please."

"I'll go buy some," he groaned pulling his pants back on. "I'll be back in five."

“Good,” I nodded as he stood up and lazily walked out.

"Damn," I chuckled as he shut the door, so close. "Keegan."

As soon as he come back, he had a dark look on his face, he threw the box of condoms on the corner chair and pulled me on the bed.

“Keeg, wait,” I grunted.

"What now?" he growled in defeat.

"We have our clothes on," I smirked.

“Fuck,” He mumbled, standing up straight and pulling off my top.

"Baby, take it easy, I'm here all night," I giggled.

"And I'm making sure that we're here, all night," he chuckled and kissed my lips again.

“Okay, okay,” I smiled. “I love you, Keegan.”

"I love you too," he grinned as he pushed me back on the bed and straddled my hips. "I've waited two fucking years for this."

“For what, exactly?"

"To make love to you," he said softly as he lowered himself down and entered, I moaned and excepted his kiss as he fastened his pace.

"Oh Keegan," I whispered. “I fucking love you.”

"I fucking love you," he moaned as he pulled my hips up higher, making me lock my legs around his waist. “So much.”

“I know,” I nodded.

"You know," he laughed as he ran his hand down my chest to my stomach. " I love you."

"I love you too Keegan," I moaned. "Faster Keegan, Faster."

“Calm down,” He chuckled. “We have all night.”

"But," I moved against him panting slightly. "I want you."

"I want you too," he whispered. "But let's take the first time slow baby."

“Awww,” I whined. “Must we?”’

"It's worth it," he whispered as he flipped over and let me on top. "You're in control now baby."

"You remembered," I grinned as I rocked back and forth.

“Of course I did,” He smiled. “I remembered everything.”
♠ ♠ ♠
-crickets-

Awkward....

Comment!

Image