All the Faint Lights

010:

Chapter Ten
“I can’t believe you called him! How did you call him?!” Trisha growled and I smirked.

“The power of Twitter private messaging,” I smirked as I stared at the blond giant in my room, “I wanted my phone back.”

“I can’t believe you’re here,” Jordan said smirking towards Sidney.

“He was naked too,” I added and Sidney leaned back his head and groaned, I could clearly see his face turning red.

“Naked?! My Captain?! Mr. Strict Enforcer of the Rules?! Naked?!” Jordan said dramatically and I smirked as I sat on the edge of my bed.

“Should have just given me my phone,” I laughed and then bounced up when Jordan slammed his body into my bed.

“So what are we gunna do now, babe,” Jordan said and I scoffed and slapped his hand away when he started to placed them in my lap.

“Ok, one, I only used you to get my phone back,” I said and then held my phone up, “I have my phone, so- goodbye.”

“Ouch, I was used and abused,” he said and Sidney snorted, leaning against my doorframe, looking like my doorframe.

“Second,” I slapped his hand away again, “No touching!”

“What?”

“And third- No touching!”

“You said that one,” he laughed and then poked my sides making my squirm.

“Stop it!”

“This is what you get for bringing him over,” Trisha barked and I growled, “God, he knows where I live.”

“Hey, that means we can have sleepovers!” Jordan said and I kicked him in the shin, “Ow that hurt!”

“Good!”

“That’s cold, babe,” he said and I growled, stood up and pointed towards him.

“That’s number three!” I yelled, “No calling me pet names, like ever!”

“Man, you just as bad as Crosby with your damn rules,” Jordan whined.

“That’s why I like her better than you, Staalsy,” Sidney said and I felt his arm drape across my shoulder.

I turned my head towards him and raised my eyebrows, “Don’t be gettin’ all cozy with me because I saw you naked.”

“One, you saw my ass-“

“What a fine ass it is- Well done Trish,” I laughed and then heard Sidney sigh.

“Thanks,” Trisha laughed and Jordan chuckled.

Jordan laid out in my bed and looked like he was comfortable, “Hey, hey, hey, what the hell are you doing?”

“What? We’re not have a sleepover?” he asked as he threw his arms back and laid them under his head.

“No! Get out!” I said and he just kicked his sneakers off and climbed under my covers, “Jordan!”

“It’s really comfy under here,” he said and I sighed and then threw back my head and groaned.

“Should have called Neal,” I said as I grabbed my phone and keys.

“Where are you going?” Trisha asked.

“To Geno’s! I’ll get some sleep there! At least there I’ll know he won’t try to rape me!” I yelled as I walked towards the front door.

“How do you even know where the big man lives?” Jordan yelled out and I sighed.

“We walked our dogs today,” I said and Sidney smirked towards me, “Don’t! You’re just as bad as her!”

“I didn’t say anything-“

“That’s what she said!” I yelled and he chuckled.

“So you do know where he lives?” Jordan asked, walking out of the room with no shirt on.

‘…Are you kidding me? Is every hockey player gorgeous?!...’ I thought while I tried to act like he didn’t affect me, “I know the area, not exactly the place.”

“Well, you’re not going to get pretty far,” Jordan smirked, leaning against the back of the couch, a few inches in front of me.

“I’ll call him to pick me up, I have his number,” I said holding up my cell phone only for Jordan to quickly grab it. I cursed and then sighed, ‘…Should have seen that coming…’

“What now?” he smirked and then leaned forward, “Linny.”

“God, I hate that name!” I growled and he barked out a laugh, “Sid! I’m sorry, I should have never have called him! Make him go away!”

“No way, you brought him here, you deal with him,” Trisha said as she grabbed her jacket.

“Where are you going?”

“Sleepover,” Sidney said as he took Trisha’s hands and opened the front door, “Have fun.”

“What?!”

“Follow the rules, Staalsy!” Sidney yelled as he left the condo.

“Yeah! You too, Crosby!” Jordan yelled and I sighed and closed the door, “So,” he smirked towards me, “Sleepover!”

“No, I’m sleeping in my room,” I said and started to walked towards my room and heard him following me, “Alone!”

“Aw, that’s no fun,” he said and I growled and pushed him back when he wanted to follow me, like that did anything, “That’s cute that you’re trying so hard.”

“Will you go away?!”

“No way,” he said and then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“Jordan!” I yelled and he threw me onto my bed and then climbed on top of me, pinning my arms down, “Stop! Get off!”

He chuckled and then sat up a little, still pinning my arms down, “So you do like him.”

“Wha- What?” I asked confused and still trying to get loose.

“Neal, you like him,” he said and I shook my head confused.

“How the hell did Neal get into this?!”

“Really?!” he asked with a smirk on his face, “Tell the truth Linny, or I’m going to kiss you and have my way with you.”

“That’s rape Jordan!”

“Not if you have fun,” he said and then leaned forward, “I’m a lot of fun.”

“I’m sure you are, but I’m not in the mood for fun, I’m in the mood for sleep,” I said and then growled when my legs were pinned down too, “Off!”

“Nope,” he said and then leaned down, inches from my face, his breath on my face, our lips barely touching, “Tell the truth.”

“Get off!”

“You’re stubborn,” he said and moved his head towards my neck, and I gasped when I felt him bite gently into my neck.

“Stop,” I breathed, trying not to groan.

“I’m a lot of fun,” he reminded and then moved to the other neck.

“Fine!” I said when he grinded his hips into mine, “I like Neal,” I sighed and looked away, “I like James.”

“Eh, not enough,” he said and then pressed his lips against mine and my eyes widened. Jordan pulled away, a smirk on his face, “I guess just enough,” he said and then let my arms go and straddled my hips.

“What are you doing?” I asked, trying to recover as I see him taking out his phone.

“Calling Nealer,” he said plainly and I looked at him shocked.

“Wha-What?!”

“He needs to join in on this sleepover,” Jordan said and I gasped and tried to reach his phone, but Jordan placed one hand on my stomach and pushed my back down, “Now, be a good girl and stay- Hey, Nealer!”

“NO-“ Jordan covered my mouth with his hand and I tried to pull his hand away.

“Listen, I’m in need of your assistance,” Jordan said and I growled, “Yes, I realize that it’s late, but I still need it,” he said and pushed on his chest, “Just come, man,” Jordan whined and I managed to get my mouth free and I bit down on his hand, “OW!”

“Neal, don’t-“ Jordan wrapped his whole arm around my head and covered my mouth.

“Yeah, get a pen and paper and I’ll give you the address,” Jordan said and then smirked towards me, “No this isn’t some kinky thing- well, unless you want it- All right fine, the address is…”

“I groaned against Jordan’s arm, I was going to have Neal and Jordan harassing me, ‘…Freakin’ perfect, where the hell is my teddy bear?...’