All the Faint Lights

013:

Chapter Thirteen
'...Shit, shit, shit, shit! What is wrong with me?! Why can't I talk to this girl without screwing up?!...' I thought as I watched as she walked away, '...Go after her!...'

Just as I was about to head out of the kitchen, "Nealer!" I muttered a curse and turned around to see Jordan coming over towards me, "You see Caroline?"

'...I just chased her off...' I thought, I was about to say it too, but decided against it, "No."

"Damn, I chased her off," he said and I sighed, definitely knowing the feeling, "Well, I'm gunna find her."

"Good luck," I said and then decided that I was going to look for her too.

-Caroline-
'...He's such and asshole! Why do I even care that he could take home any girl? He's an asshole!...' I growled as I sat on the side of the indoor pool and had my legs in the water. I sighed and watched as the ripples went throughout the water, '...Why do I care?...'

"There you are!" I heard and then turned my head and groaned when I saw Jordan, "You've been avoiding me!"

"I was doing a pretty good job of it too!" I said and he smirked and then sat down next to me, rolling up his pant legs and sticking his feet into the water.

"Beer?" he asked as he handed the other bottle to me.

"It's not drugged?" I teased and Jordan smirked and shook his head, "Thanks."

"What happened with Nealer?" Jordan asked and I looked at him confused, "He's mopping."

"Don't know, don't care," I said and Jordan snorted.

"Course you do."

'...Course I do...' I sighed as I took a swig of the beer, "No, I don't."

"You're just lying to yourself," he chuckled.

"Whatever let's you sleep at night," I smirked and then set the bottle next to me, hearing the clank as the glass hit the concrete floor.

"You're missing the party," Jordan said and I snorted.

"I'm only here for Jake," I said and Jordan laughed.

"Your buddy left with a girl about an hour ago," he said and I looked at him shocked.

"What?! He's my ride!" I growled and then groaned, "Unbelievable!"

"Hey, your friend's got game, don't mess with that!" Jordan laughed, "I'll give you a ride home."

"Home home or your home?" I asked and Jordan smirked as he took a swig of his beer.

"I guess that remains to be seen," Jordan smirked and I sighed, "So why are you in here by yourself?"

"Wanted to get away, I'm not a party person," I said and Jordan smirked, "I know, you are, so why don't you go back."

"Don't want to."

"I'm sure there are plenty of bunnies out there who are waiting for you," I smirked and Jordan shook his head.

"Don't want them."

"Why not?"

"Not interested in them tonight," Jordan said as he looked at me and I had to look up to stare at him.

"Why?"

"Because I'm interested in someone else tonight," he smirked and I rolled my eyes and turned my face, "You know, my experiment is still on."

"Ok, Mr. Professor, I told you to stick to your animal experiments," I said and then sighed and pulled my feet out of the water and stood up.

"Let's go swimming!" he chimed and I looked at him shocked.

"What?" I asked, hoping that I heard him wrong.

"Let's go swimming," he repeated and I snorted.

"No thanks, no suit."

"Who cares, you don't need it," he said and then stood up and took his shirt off.

"Jordan, what are-" my eyes widened and I turned away when he unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down.

"Come on," he breathed against my neck and I felt his arms go around my waist and he started to unbutton my jeans.

"No, come on, stop, you're drunk," I stated and tried to swat his hand away, but he started to kiss my neck and I was having a hard time concentrating, "Jordon-"

"See, experiment on," he chuckled as he unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them, pulling them down my hips and over the rise of my butt, "Come on."

'...I really shouldn't...' I thought as I felt my jeans drop from my legs, '...Come on Caroline, stop...'

"You're not fighting," Jordan smirked against my neck and then nibbled on my ear lobe.

'...You're letting him win! Stop him!...'

"Are you debating with yourself?" Jordan chuckled as his fingers glided themselves over my thighs and then all the way to my neck.

I let out a raged breath as his fingers ran through my hair and then down the 'V' of my button up plaid shirt. Jordan nibbled on my neck as he one by one, unbuttoned my shirt. I cursed when he finished unbuttoning my shirt, and then cursed again when I spun around in his arms and captured his lips onto mine.

'...Dammit, he's good...' I thought as I felt his hands on my back and then move to my butt, the back of my thighs and then up my sides, cupping my breasts and then up my arms, wanting to explore every part of my body.

Jordan pulled back and I cocky smirk was on his face, "Hook, line and sinker!"

"Screw you," I growled and he laughed and I felt him push me back. I yelped with I slipped and felt myself land in the pool. I gasped for air and heard Jordan laughing, giving me the chance to look at him, '...Fuck, he's gorgeous...'

"You're drooling," Jordan smirked as he climbed into the pool and I splashed water at him, "Hey now! That's not nice!"

"Neither are you!" I laughed and then saw him walk over towards me. Where I was standing, I couldn't touch the ground, so when Jordan came in front of me, I placed my hands on his shoulders to hold me up, "So you finally kissed me."

"Damn was that wait worth it," he said and I rolled my eyes, "There are other things I'd like to do to you."

"Whoa there, Professor," I laughed as he pushed me up against the wall of the pool.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked a smirk on his face as he moved closer and pressed his lips on my neck and I felt his hands on my sides, "Do you wish I was Neal?" my eyes widened when he said that, I went to push him away, when Jordan grabbed my hands and laughed, "Did I hit a nerve?!"

"Why do you keep thinking that there's something going on between Neal and I?!" I growled as Jordan pressed his body against mine, still holding my hands, playing with my fingers.

"Because, you know there is," he chuckled and I shook my head, "Oh please, you two have so much sexual frustration, it's not even funny- well no, it actually is pretty funny."

"Oh my god," I muttered and shook my head, "So what is this? Is this really an experiment or are you trying to get to me before Neal?"

"So you do want Nealer to get to you," Jordan smirked and I bit my lip, "What's the matter, cat got your tongue?"

"No, you do," I smirked and Jordan laughed and then moved forward and pressed his lips against mine and then muttered 'now I do' when he pinched my sides and I let out a gasp, giving him the chance to start to battle with my tongue.

-James-
"You see Caroline?" I asked Max as I walked over towards him.

"No, her friend left, so maybe she did," he said and I sighed, "Why?"

"Just said something stupid again."

"Mon ami, you really can't talk to this girl," he said and I snorted and ran my fingers through my hair.

"That's an understatement," I said and Max smirked.

"Knew you liked her," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you still looking for Linny?" Brandon Sutter said as he walked over, I had asked him a while ago.

"Yeah, why?" I asked and Max and I looked at him.

"Gronk got to her first," Sutter said and I looked at him confused, "Pool."

Max and I walked towards his indoor pool and looked through the door window to see that Jordan and Caroline were in the water, Jordan had her pressed against the wall and was making out with her. I sighed and then felt Max's hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry, mon ami, you weren't fast enough."