All the Faint Lights

022:

Chapter Twenty Two
-Caroline-
"Linny, are you coming to the game tonight?" Jordan asked as he walked into my sister's office to see me talking with Trisha.

"Jordan, you ask me that every time," I sighed and then looked up towards his smirking face, "Yes, I'm coming to the game tonight."

"Wear my number?" he asked and I smirked and shook my head.

"Kris already asked me," I said and the smirk on Jordan's face vanished and he came over and sat next to me in the other chair.

"Why Tanger? Mine's cooler."

"How is eleven cooler than fifty eight?" I laughed and Jordan smirked and then leaned forward.

"Because it just is."

"Whatever," I laughed and then looked towards Trisha to see her rolling her eyes and turning around, "Well, I'd better get going, I have a lunch date."

"What? With who?" Jordan asked as I stood up and he stood up.

"Whoa there," I said because when he stood up, his body was basically pushed into mine, "With none of your business. See ya, Trish!"

"Have fun, tell 'you-know-who' I said hi," Trisha laughed because Jordan looked so confused.

"I will, love ya!" I yelled and then ran out of the room, finding Jordan following behind me.

"Lin, who are you going out with? Is it like a date date?"

"Jordan, why do you care?" I asked as I walked into the elevator and hit for the bottom floor.

"Because I do," he said and I giggled and shook my head.

"That's sweet, but I'm fine, it's just a lunch date," I said as the door opened and I walked out and headed towards the door, "You have practice, bye!"

"Lin!"

"Bye Jordan!" I yelled and then shook my head as I headed towards my car.

-James-
I was in the locker room changing into m gym clothes, today was an optional practice, so I decided that I was going to work out. There wasn't many of us here, Sidney of course, but no one else really, just Pascal, Cooke, Kunitz, Tyler, Geno, Kris, Marc, Jordan, Sidney and I.

"Where'd Staalsy go? He was just here," Tyler said and I looked around and shrugged my shoulders, not really caring, "Better go get him, probably went to bother Linny."

"She's here?" I asked and Tyler nodded his head.

"With Trish."

"Oh," I muttered as Tyler walked over towards the door just as it burst opened and Jordan ran through.

"Yo! Where's the fire, Staalsy?!" Tyler yelled when Jordan ran into the room and over towards his locker.

"Gotta go- Linny on date!" he yelled and then grabbed some stuff and ran out of the room and we all just looked at him confused.

"He just say that Linny was on a date?" Kunitz asked and I snapped my head towards him.

"What?!"

"Yeah, I think that's what he said," Pascal said and I looked towards Kris and Geno who just looked at me and well all stood up and ran out of the room, grabbing a keys and planning on following Jordan.

'...This is stupid, she's gunna be mad at me...' I thought as I turned my car on and watched as Geno and Kris just sat in there's. I watched as Kris and Geno turned their cars off and then walked back inside the arena and I side, getting ready to do the same, but then thinking that this might be the one chance I have to get her attention.

-Caroline-
"It's been a while since we've had lunch together," I smiled and nodded my head.

"It has, what made you call me?" I asked.

"I was in town, haven't seen my favorite person in at least a year," he laughed, "How are you Linny?"

"I'm fine."

"You still work for your dad?" he asked and I shook my head 'no', "Wow, you finally stood up to him?"

"Yup, work with Gordon and Asher now," I smiled brightly and then took a sip of my water, "So how's Conner?"

"Amazing, I love him so much," he said and I laughed.

"Good for you, Bran, I'm happy for you," I laughed and then placed my hand on top of his.

"Thank you," he smiled brightly, "So what about you? Anyone special?"

"No," I laughed and he looked at my strangely.

"Please, I just talked to Trish last week, she's says you've got four on your fine ass," he smiled and I threw back my head and groaned.

"My sister has the biggest mouth every," I sighed and shook my head, "It's nothing, I don't really like them."

"Yeah right, the Linny I knew would kick their asses to the curb if she didn't like them," Bran said I blushed, making him gasped, "You like four guys!"

"SHHHH!!!" I growled because he said that rather loudly, "NO! Two and a half!"

"What? Half?"

"Well, he was a whole, but he's an asshole," I said and Bran looked at my strangely.

"Then kick him to the curb."

"I can't- I don't know why, there's something about him," I muttered and Bran sighed.

"Well, who are they?"

"Hockey players that my sister manages-"

"Hockey players!" Bran's eyes were wide and he had a bright smile on his face, "Holy mother of- Hockey players?!"

"Yes, Bran, hockey player," I laughed and then saw him pull out his phone, "What are you-"

"Names, now!"

"Uh, Kris Letang, James Neal, Evgeni Malkin and Jordan Staal," I said and watched as Bran typed his fingers away.

"Holy mother of hotness," he said and I laughed.

"Who?"

"Letang?"'

"Ah, Tanger- sweet guy, great body, and godly sex hair," I cooed and Bran laughed and then typed someone else's name.

"Neal's cute."

"The asshole that doesn't know how to talk to me," I sighed, "He would be the half."

"Oh boy," Bran's smile was wide.

"What?" I laughed.

"He's Russian," Bran groaned and I laughed when he turned the phone around and showed me a picture of Geno.

"Yes I know, he's my Russian sweetie," I smiled, "He and I go to the park a lot to take our dogs for walks."

"Cute," Bran smiled, "You know there's a rumor that Russians are gods in bed! You should test that rumor out."

"Shut up!" I blushed and Bran laughed.

"Oooo," he smiled and then showed me a picture of Jordan and I scoffed, "No?"

"Best and worst make out session ever," I groaned and Bran's eyes widened.

"What?"

"Alcohol plus party plus hot guys plus indoor pool, equals, intense drunk make out session," I said and Bran almost fell over in his seat."

"I'm moving back to Pittsburgh," he said and I laughed, "So who do you like?"

"Kris and Geno- The Russian," I said because Bran was confused by Geno's name, "They're really nice, Kris took me to dinner and ice skating-"

"You ice skate?"

"Well, he tried to teach me, didn't end well, fell on my ass a lot," we laughed and I took a sip of my water, "Geno's always there if I need someone to talk to, tries to keep Jordan away from me, he only wants to get in my pants."

"Sweetie, if I was straight, I'd want to get in your pants," Bran said and I blushed and shook my head, "So who will you choose?"

"Who says I'm going to choose?"

"Well you can't have them all- That's selfish, you need to at least share with me!" Bran said and I laughed, "You said Jordan's only in it for your body- he's out, James is an asshole- he's out-"

"James- He just-" I sighed and rubbed my face, "He just needs to learn to talk to me, he's nice, as long as he doesn't talk."

"You know that makes no sense," Bran said and I groaned and he smirked.

"Kris and Geno are so nice and practically perfect!"

"Practically?"

"They have their flaws, but I don't want someone who's perfect- Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked because Bran was looking at me strangely, and then he looked down at his phone and then back up towards me.

"Turn around," he said and I sighed and turned around, my eyes widened and then turned into a glare.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me!"