All the Faint Lights

009:

Chapter Nine
"Well that was- um-"

"Unexpected," Geno said and I laughed and nodded my head, "He like his daddy."

"So his daddy his a horny pup?" I asked, a smirk on face and then I saw Geno pause, blink a few times, and then his face turned red at the realization at what he had just said.

"Uh- no, I didn't-"

"It's fine," I laughed and then bent down to pet Roxy's head.

Geno and I were running around for about ten minutes, until we found both dogs, and Jeffrey was running after Roxy being very horny.

"Do you- uh, want to walk?" he asked, running the back of his neck.

I giggled a little and then stood up, "Sure, but make sure your dog stays on that side."

Geno blushed again, "So sorry- he not like this."

"It's fine, Geno," I said and then we headed towards the trail, being sure to hook the dogs back to their leashes, "So I didn't know that you had a dog."

"He gift from brother when I first came to Pittsburgh," Geno said and then patted his head, "I no like him at first, not know what to do with him. He big boy, scared if do something wrong."

"Understandable, how old is he?" I asked and then wrapped my arm around his bicep because it was getting to be a little cold out.

"Uh," Geno leaned his head back to count, "Four, he four."

"Aw, Roxy's three," I said and then scratched her head.

"Why pittbull? People say scary dogs," Geno said and I shook my head.

"It's not the dogs, it's the owners," I stated, "I hate that stereotype, I love pittbulls, Roxy makes me feel safe when I'm home alone."

"So in way, you like stereotype?" Geno asked and I looked at him confused, "If house broken into, Roxy scare off just by standing there, see, stereotype."

"Oh," I said and then looked down at Roxy, "Never thought about it like that, I guess you're right."

"Course I am," he said and I snorted.

"Ok, Mr. Bigshot, don't let that go to your head," I laughed and Geno chuckled and I felt my phone go off in my pocket. I looked to see that I had a text from Trisha asking where I was, "I better get back, it's getting late."

"Ok, I walk you home," he said and I smiled and nodded my head.

"I drove here," I said and Geno looked at me, "I live on the other side of town, I just really like this park."

"Oh, I live two blocks over, Jeffrey and I come a lot," Geno smiled, "We walk dogs together."

"Sure," I laughed.

"I walk you to car then," Geno said and I smiled and nodded my head.

We were further into the park than I thought, the lights were on because it was getting pretty dark, I was close against Geno because it got pretty creepy around here after dark. When we made it to my car, I placed Roxy in the back seat and saw Jeffrey whine and jump up onto my car door.

"Down," Geno said and I giggled and opened my door.

"Thanks for the walk, you want a ride home?"

"No, it all right, I like walk," he said and I nodded my head, "You come to game tomorrow?"

"I am, remember you invited Jake too," I said and Geno nodded his head.

"Ah, that right," he chuckled, "I forgot."

"I guess so," I giggled and then heard some movement towards the park and Geno and I snapped our heads to see a man jogging with a German Shepherd, "Well, I better get going."

"All right," he said and I turned back towards him, "Fun walk, maybe next time."

"Definitely," I smiled and he leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Bye, 'Linny'," he said and I smirked and shook my head.

"Bye, teddy bear!" I called and then got into my jeep and pulled out of my parking spot, honking towards him when I drove past him and then made my way home.

I pulled into my parking spot and then Roxy and I made our way to the apartment, it felt like I had gone missing or was kidnapped judging by the look that Trisha was giving me.

"Where have you been?! It's almost ten!" she yelled and I unhooked Roxy and watched as she ran over towards her water bowl.

"I was at the park, and I ran into Geno," I said and Trisha stopped and stared at me, wanting me to continue, "We walked our dogs together and talked a lot, that's it."

"Oh, well, at least you weren't by yourself," Trisha said and I kicked off my sneakers at the door and walked into the kitchen, "So how was it?"

"Good, he's funny," I said and Trisha smirked, "What- No, I do not like him like that!"

"I didn't say anything!" she said as she held her hands up.

"Your look said it all!" I said and she snorted, "Why do you-" my head snapped towards the hallway where I heard the bathroom door open, "We have com-" my eyes widened as Sidney Crosby walked into the hallway with only a towel around his waist and he was rubbed his hair with another, "pany- Holy shit!"

Trisha giggled as she watched as Sidney walked into the room and sat next to her, he had a smirk on his face and I leaned against the wall, "Hey Linny," Sidney waved.

"Everyone loves my nickname," I shook my head, "Thanks Trish, freakin' thanks."

"Anytime," she laughed and I sighed.

"So Crosby, come here often?" I asked and I smirked when I that his face was turning red, "I'll take that as a 'yes'. Isn't there some rule where you can't have sex a day before a game?"

"Caroline!" Trisha yelled, a blush on her face.

I laughed and then waved her off, "This is so perfect, I gotta text Max-"

"No!" Sidney yelled and I ran for my phone, only to feel arms around me and my back slammed into a solid wall of chest, "God no!"

"Oh come on!" I whined and then felt Sidney pick me up, "Crosby!"

"No phone for you!" he yelled and Trisha laughed, "Lock her in her room!"

"What?!" I yelled, "No way! Where the hell is Geno when a girl needs him?!"

Sidney walked down the hallway and Trisha opened my door, Sidney threw me in, and I smirked as I grabbed the towel around his waist just as Trisha was about to close the door. I laughed when Sidney turned around and I got a glimpse of his ass.

"Nice ass, Crosby!"

"Shut up!" he yelled and I laughed knowing that he was blushing.

"Can I have my phone back?!"

"No!" Trisha yelled and I tried to get my door to open but it wouldn't.

"What the hell?! Let me out!"

"No!"

"Why won't it open?!" I yelled, pounding on the door.

"Gotta love the good ole fashion, chair against the door handle," Trisha yelled through the door and I growled, turning around in my room and hearing a ding.

I smirked when I saw my laptop on my desk and then ran to the desk and grabbed the chair, I ran towards the door and placed it tight against the door, "Good thing I still have my laptop!"

"Shit!" Trisha yelled and then tried to open my door but couldn't.

"Gotta love the good ole fashion, chair against the door handle," I mocked and heard Trisha pound on the door, "Oh look, Jordan's online!" I lied and heard my sister growl.

"Caroline! I'm warning you!" Trisha yelled and I laughed and walked over towards my laptop, "Caroline!"

"Caroline is not able to come to the door at the moment, please leave a message after the beep," I giggled to myself, "Beep."

'...Oh look, Jordan really is online...' I laughed to myself and then looked to see that James was too, '...Am I really that desperate for either of them?...' I looked around and then stared at my screen, "I miss my phone."