Collected

This gift I've made to haunt while searching for infinity

Isola Crouch is as Slytherin as she can be-- sly, ambitious, intelligent, and full of dark secrets. She also seems to have everything a girl could want: friends who adore her, many suitors, and quite a bit of money due to her surname. Isola doesn't care about any of that, though. In fact, she doesn't care about much at all.

Taken from her original home when she was just an infant, she was raised among Death Eaters and taught to follow the Dark Lord. Though vanquished when she was very young, Isola still finds herself loyal to Lord Voldemort, hoping, with many others, that he will soon return.

Now entering her fourth year at Hogwarts, things get complicated. In the midst of the epic Triwizard Tournament, Isola finds that she might just have more enemies than she had accounted for and a possible ally in someone she would have never guessed: the Auror, Alastor Moody. To make matters even more interesting, signs begin to point to Lord Voldemort's second rising, and it's easy for her to deduce that it has everything to do with Harry bloody Potter being the surprise fourth champion in the Goblet of Fire tournament.

It's a year full of conflict and irritation with a couple of rare, happy revelations sprinkled about, and though she's quite used to all of it, she's still not prepared for the storm that's due to break overhead.

Some might say it's wrong. I say it's my own destiny.

disclaimer.