Status: love, and torture

A Girl, a Boy, a Moon

The Girl

i was walking down the stairs when my heel broke i tumbled down every single step, when i tried to stand there was a thumping pain in my leg, i reached for my phone in my pocket and relized my skirt was split all down one side, my phone had fallen out of my pocket half way down the stairs. i tried to reach for it but it felt like my bone was splintering as i reached.

i screamed and screamed until i heard a knock on the door, "break the door, please help!" i screamed again.
i heard cracking then a man appeared, quite young, he reached for my phone and called 999. he said somthing about i broke my arm or somthing. he hung up, and knelt down to me. i smiled, and he held my hand, "its ok, im here." he said.
"but i dont know..."
his hand went over my mouth, "but i know you." he interuppeted.
"how?" i asked he opend his mouth, but before he could answer the ambulance was here, i was wizzed to hospital, not able to repeat it. my time in hostpital was painful, so many needels, but yet they cant fix my leg. All these reporters kept coming in to my hostipal room shoving camaras in my fcae asking what happend.
i just repeated, "how?" no one understood that i needed to find out who that man was. they said, i would never be able to walk again, never be able to anything by my self. i hung my head, but why me, i wish i could run out of this stupid hotpital and get home, i neede to find that man.

A man walked into the room, i didnt even look at him properly. he put his hand under my chin and lifted my head up, i turned away a tear running down my cheek. "its ok, im here." the man whispered, i looke dup to my surprise it was him all i could say is "how?". he sighed, another tear ran down my cheek, he whiped it away, and went to kiss me, i turned away, in shame. how could i kiss him, i barely know him! but it feels like we are connected, somehow.